Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ingodshands- im so sorry. It is such a horrible feeling. We are all thinking about you

HI hopeful- so yes I go in for blood testing on Friday July 5th im trying really hard to wait to POAS till that morning. I POAS last time got a BFN and stopped my Crinone and got AF...then a couple days later I went for my blood work and it was actually a BFP but a low level. I ended up miscarrying at 9weeks so I am thinking I am just going to continue my suppositories and wait till that day to POAS. Ugh so nervous. Thanks for sending positive vibes my way. When are you supposed to go for blood work?

Manda- I wear a panty liner because of the progesterone excess.

Allika- Good luck to you. Catch that egg :0) It has taken my two years to get to the point when I am going to do IVF. If this cycle fails...pretty sure thats what I will do.

Breaking- thats how I feel alot when people get pregnant and then baby comes its like seriously Im still not pregnant wth.

Jenna- your deal with Hopin cracks me up

11 DPO and losing my sanity as I type this.

One big reason I want to test is that I'd like to have a couple drinks tonight as it's my dad's bday today and I'm having him & my brother over to grill some steaks and we always drink a couple when we have get togethers..... is it bad if I have a couple? I know you're supposed to not drink after O when TTC but when you've been trying as long as I have and have been unsuccessful it gets kind of annoying... lol

I had a drink after o only one and im knocked up :)

LDizzy-when do you take your prenatal vitamins I take mine right before bed may help.. or try the gummies.. :)

So sorry ingodshands.. praying for you and your dh..

Hopin: Lmao! Sounds like the little testing leprechaun came to visit you last night trying to taunt you in to testing in the morning! Glad you ignored him :) My mom and my sister did Zumba classes for a while and loved it. I have a Zumba game for our kinect at home that I play with a girlfriend all the time and I love it. So much fun and it really is a great workout. Your temp looks great today! 3 more days, don't let me down! I think you're safe to have a drink or two. As long as you don't get plastered. Baby isn't getting nutrients from you yet if you are pregnant. They live off the yolk sac until about 12 or 13 weeks.

Grateful: I've got LOTS of tips I'll be happy to share with you :)

Ingodshand: My heart goes out to you and your DH. Sending lots of prayers to you both <3

Allika: Your temp is also looking great today! I'd say that's ovulation, almost a picture perfect chart! Good job! :thumbup:

Lei: You've been so quiet lately! :flower:

AFM: My boobies feel okay today it's not unbearably painful because I did wean at first. I usually pumped once every 4 hours except through the night. So when I started weaning I did ever 6 hours, then every 8, then every 12, then I did a couple 24hr stretches, then a 36 hour, now it's been 3 days since then. So that seemed to help. I think I'm going to pack up all my pumping gear today!

I've decided to have some pictures done for Draven's 6 month birthday coming up :) I have a few cute ideas but I wanted to see if you all had any other ideas for us to try?

Lei - Agreed .... miss you!!!! Tell your work it's unacceptable!:haha:

Hopin - I agree that I thikn having 1 or 2 drinks won't hurt. I wouldn't have any more than that though. I know I had a few drinks the DAY BEFORE I got my BFP...I was just sure as usual that AF would come....

Jenna - Hmmmm! A pic with a cowboy hat and cowboy boots, one with his favorite toy (for memories), sitting in a bowl or old washtub or antique crate, one of mommy and daddy kissing him on each side and him laughing or smiling during, one wearing any cute hat. I'm sure he will look ADORABLE in ANY pics you do....he always does!!!

Thank you girls. We received the insurance check in the mail to start fixing the rent house. That will clear something off our plate. The other day my husband and I took the plunge and upgraded to a minivan! Lol never thought I'd be so happy saying that! But I love it. :)

I had to beers on Saturday the day after I supposedly ovulated so many woman drink for a month or more bc they don't even know their pregnant and their kids are fine.

Ingods...so sorry Hun :hugs: we are all here for you

Jenna & Hopin....love the deal!!!

Hopin...don't test...you can do it...I will need your support next week...so think of what you would be saying to me!

Kins...thx Hun...I know it's tough with so many pg ladies around

Allika...go get that egg ...goodluck:flower:

I do drink during the tww...not excessively but maybe some wine with meals...beer at BBQs etc. I think it's a personal choice...just like some women don't drink at all when ttc.

Manda ....go team July 5/6..:happydance:

AFM...had a relaxing acupuncture session today. I'm 4-5dpo and feel nothing...

Grateful, thank you :) I would share the ideas I already have, but I want it to all be a surprise when I post the pictures! I think either way it will be really fun and as long as I have a nice picture of his face for 6 months I don't mind!

Jenna Ohhh that's going to be CUTE! Ahhh I can't wait to see, he is so photogenic too so they're going to turn out GREAT! I think it's always really cute to use props in photos. Like sit him in an old wooden crate in the middle of a grassy field. Or have him wear jeans with suspenders and no shirt and just a newsboy cap or something?! Cute stuff like that!

LDizzy Awe, you got a minivan! Thats exciting and you pretty much had to! Either that or an SUV with 3rd row seating right? Glad you like it!

Breaking Glad your acu session went well. You're still super early so I'd say no symptoms are normal at this point in the game! FX'd for you dear.

AFM, well I tested this morning and it's a majorly huge can't mistake it for anything else BFN. :( I'm really upset about it, as this was our last shot before going to the FS. And I'm sure it takes several weeks to get in to see them, I haven't called yet. I guess I need to do that.
I'm really not upset that I tested early though because I don't like having false hope. So I guess at least there's that.

Lune How about you start July off right with a BFP!?

Morning Ladies!!

Hopin...iam sorry to hear about the bfn, but you aren't out till you know who shows.

Today is 7dpo and about 10dpt and I caved and tested this morning. I got a bfn!! So that means the trigger is gone earlier then last time
Iam going to test one more time tmrw just to make sure.
I had some more cramping last night and my back is so sore. I think it's worse then last month. Iam trying to compare months cause both times I was taking progesterone. I also woke up with leg cramps this morning and a Charlie horse?
Oh and 2 last things. When I was falling asleep last night I had a super quick dream that I swerved in my car and hit another car head on!! Scared that crap out of me. Would that be a sign of vivid dreams in early pregnancy?? Lol
Last one...TMI**** for the past 2 nights when I have gotten up around 4 to tend me my DD I pretty much have to run to the washroom because I feel as if I and wetting my pant. The cm is just running out.
What does everyone think of all these things? Am I crazy? Lol

How is everyone else feeling?

Jenna Are you on pinterest? That's another GREAT place to get inspiration!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->