Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hey ladies...hoping everyone is having a good wknd!! I have 2 BBQs this wknd and fireworks. It's going to be a nice 2 days. What is everyone else up too?

Iam 8dpo today and this morning I was feeling pretty tired, I had a hard time opening my eyes. Still crossing my fingers pretty tight:)

Manga---right there with you 8dpo today.
Aj-fingers crosses for you. Menopur worked for me before :)

Hopin-honestly my body is so whacky that I never had periods unless I was on medications so the cramps weren't bad/if I even had them. So I guess I honestly don't know what I'm feeling now then. Haha. How long before AF do women get cramps? Lol I know I'm 30 I should know this but I don't. But ya I'm definitely having cramps/tightness in my abdomen.

I hate the 2ww it so messes with your head!!! Come on July 5th! So I may test July 4th so I can drink at my friends BBQ.

It's like whenever you say you don't want a beer someone says are you pregnant? Ever since I got married----it's getting old

Manga---right there with you 8dpo today.
Aj-fingers crosses for you. Menopur worked for me before :)

Hopin-honestly my body is so whacky that I never had periods unless I was on medications so the cramps weren't bad/if I even had them. So I guess I honestly don't know what I'm feeling now then. Haha. How long before AF do women get cramps? Lol I know I'm 30 I should know this but I don't. But ya I'm definitely having cramps/tightness in my abdomen.

I hate the 2ww it so messes with your head!!! Come on July 5th! So I may test July 4th so I can drink at my friends BBQ.

It's like whenever you say you don't want a beer someone says are you pregnant? Ever since I got married----it's getting old

I have been having cramps ever since O day. Lol are u having any other symptoms?? Good Luck:)

Ya CRAZY dreams & Tiredness- I just overall feel lousy like I could be getting a cold or something. My temps and been steadily climbing too. But trying not to read too much into it because I don't want to disappoint or jinx myself. But the way my cramps are it made me lean more towards aunt flow b/c I just can't figure out why I would be having tons of cramps where at 8dpo I don't even think implantation would have occurred yet.

Kins- the tww is such torture!! I can tell that this last month I had cramps from about 8dpo and they felt just like AF cramps. Maybe it is a good sign:thumbup:

Omg lmao! So I'm not allowed to tell anyone this but I have to let it out and I know its safe in here. So a friend if mine came over today and we went and hung out at the lake with our kids and yadda yadda. Well she was talking about how she hopes she doesnt start her period at the lake which is when she realized it "probably should be here by now". I told her I have a pregnancy test at home if she wants it and we kind of laughed about it. When we got back to my place we thought "what the hell, its here so why not pee on it". The second she pees on it and puts the cap back on I pick it up and say "Okay, now we can't look at it until its......omg..." It showed up clear as day right away!!! Holy cow! I was shaking for her lol. It was crazy to be there in the moment and tell her.

The stupid part though is even though I'm not TTC right now I'm still jealous. She's only been with this guy a few months they obviously weren't trying and her current son is an "uh-oh" baby. Is it stupid to be jealous when I'm not even ready to be trying for baby #2 yet? I don't know its stupid.

I can totally understand being jealous of people that it happens so easy for

What an exciting moment to share with her!!!

I would probably be a little jealous too!!

I finally spent the day with my friend who I was pregnant with today with her beautiful 4wk precious little thang.... and it wasn't until after I got home did I realize that when I heald her that I never even thought about my own TTC moments at all!! It was just such a wonderful visit without any sadness in the least... so very happy for that.

I started the Femara... gearing up for my shots to start on Thursday :)
I also get to move up my test day by 5 days since I started this cycle so early :happydance:

ajd: that's so sweet :) i'm happy you were able to just share a fun moment with her and the baby with out it upsetting you.

i'm mostly so very happy for her and her boyfriend. he's in his 30's and is so ready to settle down and has been talking about how he really wants a child so i know this just must be amazing for him. and it was such a fun moment to share with my friend that we will both always remember. i just really hope it works out with the two of them because she's already a single mother of 1 :/

luna: happy banana, i know i'm a little late sorry. bananas are my favorite fruit! mmmm banana baby :)

typea: when is your next us???

hopin: still spotting?? or has full flow knocked on your door?

Good morning sweet dolls. Hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Lune, Manda, Kins Have any of you tested?!

Breaking What about you? Still holding strong?

ajd I bet that was refreshing, just enjoying the time with your friend and her new baby <3 sometimes it's hard but it's certainly nice to recognize the blessings all around us even if they're not our own!
So I need to update your test date to 07/23, is that right?

Kins I know what you mean, even if I'm just DD'ing or not in the mood to drink, if I choose water over a beer or drink at a gathering with friends I get funny looks :hah: Does that mean I drink a lot normally?! :rofl: just kidding.

ajd That's so exciting for your friend, what a cool moment to share with her! And no, it's completely normal to get jealous. I have MAJOR bump envy allllllll the time. Like when I see a pregnant woman in public even when I have no idea who she is I'm like NO FAIR! LOL....it's awful. But I know it's not because I don't want that for THEM, it's becuase I know how much I struggle with it myself - and I'm sure it's the same for you. Totally normal! Or, we're both psycho. Either way I'm in good company! ;)

Jenna Yep the stupid :witch: is here and she's NOT going away. I'm really nervous for my first RE appointment, it's only 10 days away and I just don't know what to expect. I think I'm nervous becuase of the monetary investment as well....It's really making me freak out a little. But I'll just see what happens!

How's everyone doing? Lots of testing coming up, I'm diggin' it! Let's start July off with a bang!

Good morning sweet dolls. Hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Lune, Manda, Kins Have any of you tested?!

Breaking What about you? Still holding strong?

ajd I bet that was refreshing, just enjoying the time with your friend and her new baby <3 sometimes it's hard but it's certainly nice to recognize the blessings all around us even if they're not our own!
So I need to update your test date to 07/23, is that right?

Kins I know what you mean, even if I'm just DD'ing or not in the mood to drink, if I choose water over a beer or drink at a gathering with friends I get funny looks :hah: Does that mean I drink a lot normally?! :rofl: just kidding.

Jenna That's so exciting for your friend, what a cool moment to share with her! And no, it's completely normal to get jealous. I have MAJOR bump envy allllllll the time. Like when I see a pregnant woman in public even when I have no idea who she is I'm like NO FAIR! LOL....it's awful. But I know it's not because I don't want that for THEM, it's becuase I know how much I struggle with it myself - and I'm sure it's the same for you. Totally normal! Or, we're both psycho. Either way I'm in good company! ;)

Jenna Yep the stupid :witch: is here and she's NOT going away. I'm really nervous for my first RE appointment, it's only 10 days away and I just don't know what to expect. I think I'm nervous becuase of the monetary investment as well....It's really making me freak out a little. But I'll just see what happens!

How's everyone doing? Lots of testing coming up, I'm diggin' it! Let's start July off with a bang!

Hey. Iam 10dpo today. I tested this morning with. Dollar store test. It was bfn!! Iam hoping its still to early and my test was to cheap to pick it up.
How ru making out??

Jenna - that such a funny store in that she was NOT expecting it. No tits not wrong to feel jealous....it's normal when you want something so bad

Ajd...that's so sweet.

Hopin...how are you?.. Did U have more spotting?

Manda...10dpo is way to early don't worry bout the bfn!!
Fx for you!

Ajd...which injections? Good luck with this new protocol ...excited for you

AFM....really enjoying our long wknd here...DH and I are trying to book a trip somewhere ..city trip...for Friday. I'm approx 8 dpo....so I should know before our trip if AF is on its way!

Breakin, so excited for you two to get away and enjoy yourselves... you guys both deserve it! Keeping my Fx for you!!!

Manda: trying holding out a little longer, you're still early in the game and your BFP could still be waiting to show its face :)

Hopin: happy that you're excited, and maybe a little nervous, to see the RE. I have a very good feeling and think an IUI may just do the trick to help find the strongest and healthiest swimmers for you two.

Breakin: I'm doing Femara CD 4-8 and then Menopur 75IU CD 9-12 with an US on Monday to check my follies. With my strong response rate from before, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to trigger Monday and IUI Tuesday. When I called to order my sample this morning they said they will find his best one and have it ready for me :D

Ajd...so exciting...hope this combo is it for you.

We are so excited for our trip...either Chicago,Boston or vancouver ..our decision will be based on what we can get last minute on points. For Friday to Friday ...I'm going to book on Wed.

I'm PRAYING this IUI #3 is our bfp ...and I'm worried its not at what it means for our next step. If its NOT...the I will be on vacation to relax and probably cry a bit!

ooh breaking you should come to Vancouver! It is amazing this time of year and not nearly as hot and humid as Boston or Chicago ;)

Manda I think it's still a bit early try again in a few days

Hey all.. hope your all well...

Try to catch up tomorrow.. just got home from vacation... :)

LDizzy, TypeA How are you ladies doing?!

Lune Did you test?!?! Someone needs to start July off with a BFP!

Lei STOP BEING SO QUIET!!!

Rojo Hope you had a wonderful vacation :)

Everyone else.....whassssssup!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->