Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I had a great time off and away for the weekend.. waterparks, animal parks, and theme parks, whats not to love.. next year will be even better... as I get to do more, you know pregnant women are not aloud to do much.. lol.. oh well was a nice time and I would rather be pregnant now.. :)

Looks like your family was having a wonderful time on vacation girl!!

I can't believe you're an avocado already!! That is going to fast hehe

We are a quiet bunch!! I can't get anyone to answer my burning questions! ;) :haha:

I did NOT poas this AM, I chickened out! :blush: But no sign of :af:! I think if it still isn't here I will test Wed AM. I like to live on the edge :haha: I really don't want to test too early just to see BFN.

Anyone else testing yet???

Your temp is looking awesome Lune :)

AJD oh my goodness your telling me.. I cant believe how fast time is going..

16 weeks before we left on Friday :)

Attachments

• 16 weeks baby 3.jpg
    16 weeks baby 3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
rojo You look fantastic! :flower:

Lune Proud of you for holding out!! 12 DPO is when I caved too!

My progesterone is at 10.8 on 6dpo. I think that's fine but I don't know. Have to ask dr google

My meds are in...hello nerves!! And lo and behold my brain is pretty much dead and I'm running on fumes. I'm ready for a vacation! Lucky ladies with all your trips :)

Hello my favorite ladies! I am going crazy with no internet & at home my cell hasn't been working well cause of sprint.. I came to Starbucks so I can use their WiFi heheh :)

I have a lot to catch up on !!!!

Lune- your temps look amazing Hun!

Lilroj- the bump is so cute :flower:

Hopin- sorry that :witch: came..... Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Allika--- how are you Hun?

Jenna - I can't believe he is growing so fast! Before we know it he will be 1.
Ingodshands- :hugs: I'm sorry for the loss Hun!

Grateful- how are you Hun? Your getting close :halpydance:

Afm - well I haven't poas ....but the thought is there. AF should be due at the end of the week & my body isn't giving me much of any symptoms. YESSSS I got a new puppy... I'm so in love with him & he is just like a newborn.... He fits into the palm of my hand & all he does is eat..sleep ..the. May play for a bit but goes right back to sleep. Work has been hectic as well. My co-worker is on vacation so I have been having to pick up her slack... Then we had 3 preggos & two gave birth last week & I spent the last hour of my day today with the 3rd. I was timing her contractions & helping her breath until ems got there. Ohhhhh & remember I told you all about my friend that's pregnant... Well she'a not anymore. She text me Sunday saying she was leaving the hospital & she has miscarried. At first I though she may be lying until her mom called me & told me she was with her & asked if I could check on my friend cause she was really upset. Its crazy how life happens or doesn't work out in some cases.

I've still gotta scan back a few more pages but I will try & update again later :)

Lil Rojo- Cute Bump!

Allika - why didn't they test you at 7dpo? Not sure how much it changes per day. Will your dr tell you if it confirmed O?

I am not symptom spotting - I will drive myself batty!

Allika, they wanted my CD21 progesterone level to be greater than 10 and it wasn't so I do the supps now. Your number looks good!

Luna ...thanks for the vancouver idea...going book our flights tomorrow for Saturday !!!

Manda... Did you test?

AFM...I'm approx 9dpo today. Feel like I'm out have had no symptoms!

Lune, Lei, Breaking, Manda Let us know if you :test:!!!!!!!!!!

Lei Have you come up with a name for the pup yet?

Luna ...thanks for the vancouver idea...going book our flights tomorrow for Saturday !!!

Manda... Did you test?

AFM...I'm approx 9dpo today. Feel like I'm out have had no symptoms!

No I haven't tested. I was thinking about it tonight. Iam scared and feel like iam out this month:( iam 12dpo today and not feeling much except some tiredness. Although it has been a bit uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy the past 2 nights but I think it's all in my head. :(
Breakingdawn how ru feeling?

HOPIN..I will for sure let u know.

Oh I have a strange story. My gf wasn't feeling to hot on Friday so she took a pregnancy test and it came up with a bfp. She was a bit upset cause she has a baby already that is fairly young. Anyways she took another on and again said bfp. She went for bloods yesterday and they were bfn!!! What would cause the 2 tests to turn up positive?? It's so strange!!!

FX'd for you Manda!!! You don't always have symptoms so early.

Could she have been ovulating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->