Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lune, sorry about the bfn. You're not out until the :witch: shows though! And your temps are still looking great!! FX'd it's just a late implantation and you get a BFP soon.

FX'd for you Manda!!! You don't always have symptoms so early.

Could she have been ovulating?

No not ovulating.....she was actually a week late but has very irregular cycles. She has PCOS. They do want to do an ultrasound next week just to make sure there is nothing there.

Manda, if I were her I would definitely have them recheck. Very very rarely do you get a false positive.

Lei, I know he is growing so fast. One week until he's half a year! Wow and your friend... To be honest as harsh as this may sound its probably a bitter sweet thing. She had wanted a you know what anyways. And was drinking while pregnant. Now that baby can be reborn to someone who wants it (you?) My friend who we just found out is pregnant is also considering one of those. It's so sad because her boyfriend is so ready to settle down and wants a kid SO bad. someone's already done thay to him before. And she totally got pregnant on purpose even though she claims otherwise. It's just sad, the stupid decisions people make.

Rojo- You are so cute! What a great bump pic!!

Lune- How long is your lp normally? It could just be too early especially since your temps are so high!

Lei- Please post a pic of the puppy! I wanna see:happydance:

Manda- What was your friend’s level? It could be the level was high enough to detect when she took the tests but dropped?? Not sure but hope it works out for her.

AFM- Meeting with my HR dept on Monday to review what I have to do for a leave of abcense. I am just so sick of my job, but it does pay really well so that is why I have stayed for so long. I just know life is so short and why waste it doing and being somewhere that you are not happy! We are then meeting with our RE on Tuesday to see what next steps will be. All of my infertility coverage has been used up so we will be paying for everything out of pocket.

Question- Can you use Menopur for an injectable with IUI’s? I have some extra from my IVF cycle that I was hoping to use..

Have a great 4th of July! I am so ready for some fireworks and pray it does not rain here tonight!

Rojo- You are so cute! What a great bump pic!!

Lune- How long is your lp normally? It could just be too early especially since your temps are so high!

Lei- Please post a pic of the puppy! I wanna see:happydance:

Manda- What was your friend’s level? It could be the level was high enough to detect when she took the tests but dropped?? Not sure but hope it works out for her.

AFM- Meeting with my HR dept on Monday to review what I have to do for a leave of abcense. I am just so sick of my job, but it does pay really well so that is why I have stayed for so long. I just know life is so short and why waste it doing and being somewhere that you are not happy! We are then meeting with our RE on Tuesday to see what next steps will be. All of my infertility coverage has been used up so we will be paying for everything out of pocket.

Question- Can you use Menopur for an injectable with IUI’s? I have some extra from my IVF cycle that I was hoping to use..

Have a great 4th of July! I am so ready for some fireworks and pray it does not rain here tonight!

Oh yea she got her blood taken and everything is negative. So strange, but she is going for an ultrasound for some reason just to double check.

yes lei we need to see a pic of your new puppy! What kind is it?

breaking if you end up coming to Vancouver and want some suggestions on stuff to do just let me know :)

LDizzy, TypeA How are you ladies doing?!

Lune Did you test?!?! Someone needs to start July off with a BFP!

Lei STOP BEING SO QUIET!!!

Rojo Hope you had a wonderful vacation :)

Everyone else.....whassssssup!?

Doing good over here! Yesterday I was supposed to have my first official ob/gyn appt but I got there and the lady at the front said to dr sent out an email ten minutes ago saying she wasn't taking any more patients for the rest of the day. I was super ticked because I was on hold for ten minutes with her trying to find the office!! Needless to say im never going there again!

Hey ladies!! Just wanted to let you know I'm alive. We have had guests in town since last Tuesday so I haven't had a chance to check in. The hematoma is FINALLY going away and has mostly healed itself! I'll send a before and after pic so you can see the difference! I'm trying to get off progesterone but every time they test me my levels are still too low! So I'm on it for one more week until I'm officially 12 weeks. Today I'm 11 weeks!

Do I don't know what to do. To Poas tonight not to poas tonight!

Our neighbors invited us to a BBQ and if I'm not prego I wanna be able to have a beer. But I kinda feel like this is too early to test. I'm 12 dpo last time I Poas I was 11dpo and it was bfn but when I went in for no work on 14dpp it was actually a very low bfp the hcg was 39 at the time.

So ya I dunno what to do. I was gonna wait but I think even if I get a bfn tonight I'll see be questioning the bfn.

Also do u think it wouldn't be any good because its not the 1st pee of the morning?

Anyhow ladies we need to start seeing some bfp's in here /
:-(

Yay, congrats for having the hematoma finally dissolve typeA! And it's so exciting you are almost at 12 weeks already!

LDizzy- dang, that sucks about the ob/gyn office. Did you have an appt and they didn't acknowledge it? I would've told them what's what.

1 more thing you can get your AF when on progesterone gel right? If I'm not prego I should be getting the bitch soon

https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b587/leig1112/IMG_20130630_134613_zpsa4091ec7.jpg

Hiiiiii ladies :winkwink:

This is my new baby until I get blessed with one :kiss:
We FINALLY decided on a name after changing it over the course of the past few days :haha: & I take full responsibility for that lol :blush: Nothing seemed to stick & after the kids throwing out names DH told me to pick what I wanted since it was my new baby! So I named him Baby Loke :) why that ???? I have no clue Lol but it has stuck. He is a long hair tea cup chuhuaha & 4 months old..... He sleeps so much as any baby would & is just to cute. He fits in the palm of my hand :)

As for testing...... I haven't done it & probably won't unless AF is late.... Which I know she should be here around weekends time but can't be certain what day.

Jenna you are to sweet! I hope my time comes soon!!!!! Have you started planing Dravens first birthday yet? I know it probably sounds crazy to ask but the excitement took over me with gias... I planned about 5-6 months before hahah

omg lei he looks like Drago when he was a puppy! <3
002.jpg
little dogs are the best :)

Yay, congrats for having the hematoma finally dissolve typeA! And it's so exciting you are almost at 12 weeks already!

LDizzy- dang, that sucks about the ob/gyn office. Did you have an appt and they didn't acknowledge it? I would've told them what's what.

Yeah I've had the appt for two weeks!!!

Do you have a retreival date yet???? Where are you at in your cycle? Give me all the deets??!!?!? :)

So I just caved and went and Poas it was bfn ....ugh. I'm still gonna go in for blood work on Friday, but I'm gonna try and not still hope for a bfp because that will just mess with my head

On to Ivf. I'm scared for that though. This sucks. Ivf if like my last resort if it doesn't work No baby for me

TypeA = Great news on the hem! Can't believe you're already 11 wks!

Lei - Adorable Puppy! I could use one of those!

Still no AF. My LP has been anywhere from 10-15 days in the last 6 months so this is torturous.

1 more thing you can get your AF when on progesterone gel right? If I'm not prego I should be getting the bitch soon

Most of the time it delays it until u stop taking it. It takes me 2-3 days for AF to come after stoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->