Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

No, I haven't started yet but I'll probably do monster theme like his room and baby shower. I really hope his first birthday is better than the baby shower was. I was extremely disappointed in the shower. I only had 4 friends show up out of the 30 I invited. Goes to show what kind of friends they were and why we don't talk anymore. I think I'll be doing his birthday up in Seattle rather than driving home like I did for the shower. I've made a lot of friends up here lately so I think it will be a lot better. I love your little puppy he's so cute!!!

So IUI#3 is a bust....bfn today 10dpo.

On top of that I was swamped/crazy busy that I missed one of my progesterone suppositoiry doses. And now this evening I've been cramping. But put another supp in almost 18 hrs later.

I can't believe after 4 medicated cycles and now this third IUI....still no BFP. When I started this journey 7 months ago I had so much excitement and hope ....and over time it's fading away to frustration and hurt!

Lei, thinking about testing early for a 4th of July BFP???

Who else is next in testing?

No cause I only have 1 test left So I am trying to hold out. I'm sure AF will show cause I have been breaking out like crazy & that's one of the signs I get before I start.

Jenna I totally know what you mean! With Gia I had 3 showers... 1 from my dads side with just family (my moms family lives out of state) ...the 2nd was with gias dads family & a 3rd with my mom & her close friends as well as my friends... Needless to say out of all my friends only 2 showed up. It hurt because I had to have the shower after I had her so I figured more would show up to see her but you learn who's there & who's not when you need them most. Especially with such a life changing event. Either way I'm sure Draven will be surrounded by the ones who love him most & that's all that matters :)

@Breaking: sorry Hun! This journey sucks! We always get all our hopes up during the two waiting weeks just to have them crushed later on. Try (and I know this is hard) to get excited about your upcoming vacation though!

Kins- So sorry for the BFN! I always started even when I was on progesterone and even when I was on the PIO shots for IVF. Guess my body knew better. Just try to enjoy today and maybe you will get a big surpirse tomorrow!!

Breakin- Sorry for your BFN too! IVF seems so scary, but the process in general was really very easy and has such a higher success rate than IUIs. Hope you can enjoy today and maybe see some fun fireworks.

Happy 4th everyone! We are having a party today with some friends and I will definitely be partaking in a few limeritas!!!

Good Morning everyone:)

I am sorry about the bfn Breakingdawn...maybe it was too early?? I too went for bloodwork this morning and got a bfn last night at 12dpo. I am hoping it comes out bfp this morning but I don't think it will.

AFM: like I said I took a test last night 12dpo and it was negative. I am hoping it was because it was at night and I just drank a fair amount and didn't hold it for long...lol
My doctor is on holidays till the 15th of July and gone at the end of the month and the office is closed so if it is bfn I am pretty sure I will just just take a break from the injestions until sept. I will still take my fermera and get some monitoring done but kinda take a break. The nurse is also sending me to do a Sono Hystogram. Has anyone had this done and can shed some light on it for me:) It is also called a 2 Step Dye test.
Anyways so that it all I am just waiting for the dr. office to call and I will know forsure.

How is everyone else feeling???

Breakin- it is still early for you!
Manda - We are not out yet!

I am not on progesterone. Still no AF today. Either the digi was not that sensitive (are they 50?) or my LP is taking me for a long ride. By tomorrow if I am still in this same boat I will test again. Too bad since I bought a bunch of digis because I had a great coupon. I should've just gotten some frers! :dohh:

Manda I did the same thing with testing it was at night day 12 so maybe we aren't out yet? I dunno wishful thinking I guess. I used a dollar store one too. What level does a hcg have to be to show up on a stick anyone know?

I bawled my eyes out yesterday after the test. My husband keeps saying we aren't out yet. So I guess I'll know for sure when I go go blood test tomorrow.

As for the histogram I'm pretty sure I had it. Is it when they shoot saline in your uterus to expand it and see if there a septum? If so I had it and it was a piece of cake. I also had an hsg I think it was called and that is the one with dye to check the patency of tubes and look for a septum. That one was more uncomfortable cramping through it. But not intolerable i would take some Advil and a Xanax lol

Manda I did the same thing with testing it was at night day 12 so maybe we aren't out yet? I dunno wishful thinking I guess. I used a dollar store one too. What level does a hcg have to be to show up on a stick anyone know?

I bawled my eyes out yesterday after the test. My husband keeps saying we aren't out yet. So I guess I'll know for sure when I go go blood test tomorrow.

As for the histogram I'm pretty sure I had it. Is it when they shoot saline in your uterus to expand it and see if there a septum? If so I had it and it was a piece of cake. I also had an hsg I think it was called and that is the one with dye to check the patency of tubes and look for a septum. That one was more uncomfortable cramping through it. But not intolerable i would take some Advil and a Xanax lol

Cross our fingers!!!...I am still waiting to hear from my doctors office with my results. She said around lunch time and it is 1:30!!! lol

Good luck Manda!! I'm just as excited to hear the news.

Breakin: you tested early... still not out! Where did you end up booking your vacation?? Happy 4th and enjoy :happydance:

Good luck Manda!! I'm just as excited to hear the news.

Breakin: you tested early... still not out! Where did you end up booking your vacation?? Happy 4th and enjoy :happydance:

Blood test is BFN!!! I stopped my progesterone this morning so just waiting for AF to show and onto another natural cycle I guess until Sept.

Ugh! Sorry Manda. This whole process sucks sucks sucks

Poas this morning---yup it's a bfn. Blood work this morning, I'll let you know this afternoon :-(

Hope everyone had a Happy 4th! Sorry I've been so quiet lately - just been swamped at work and home the past few weeks. I'm hoping things will slow down soon.

Manda and Kins - So sorry to hear of the BFN. Errrrrrrrrr! :growlmad: Your months are coming though, I just know it!!

So what did everyone do for the 4th? Any big plans for the weekend?

Hey ladies... sorry to hear of the bfns.. I agree with grateful your time is coming.. sooner than later, I just know it :)

AFM 17 weeks today.. got an onion now..

Our 4th was fun, busy.. stayed out too late.. and im paying for it today.. weekend.. may go swimming..

I'm joining the BFN's and start of AF. Boo. I heard this from another B&Ber - your rainbow is coming soon. I'm holding onto that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->