Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lei - I think if it were me, I would suck it up and go....JUST because it is your DH's sister...no matter if you like her or not. The good thing is you won't have to stay long so that's a huge bonus! (and your DH will be happy if you go)

Well the guy she is marrying is so sweet & I told dh that he isn't he only reason I would consider going cause he has always treated me like family. I just don't want his ex to be there & start drama cause she is notorious for that.

Lei - Push for the IUI! Maybe DH thinks it's a ding to his manhood but 2.5 yrs is a long time to try the old fashioned way. Whatever you decide, take control! You never know, this may be just what you needed.

Lei: I would go too just because it is his sister plus the concert is a great excuse to leave early. Just go, bite your tongue, and run out of there lol! And I agree with Lune, I'd push for the IUI. Just have a more serious talk about it maybe? Tell him how bad you want to give it a try. Maybe he just doesn't understand that you really wanted to try it. It probably is a kick in his manhood so just explain that you understand his side but that this is also a kick in your womanhood.

Lei tell him you'll go but he needs to suck it up and do the iui! Make a compromise. My husband and I finally did an iui and it worked for us :)

@Greetings from Napa Valley!!!!

Hey. I was just reading your signature. What made your RE give u 7.5mg of fermera?? I want to see if my dr will give me that high of a dose too.

Thanks ladies! I can always count on you all! I think I am going to talk with him this weekend about it. I think it is something with his manhood that he wants to say he did it on his own...men i swear!! I don't care how it happens... I just want us to have our own :)

Lei-ya have to go to the wedding they will never let you live it down.
As for IUI---if your dh sperm is good then there is no reason for iui. Our fertility issues are caused by me my dh sperm are good. So maybe you may be in the same bought. Iui give u a little extra push but aren't a necessity

Kins- dh last countvwas 60 mil.... Our fs wants us to try the relaxed approach & isn't for us doing iui since I'm young. He says we have plenty of time but if we absolutely want it then he will do it.

Jenna I cannot believe how much apartments are there! $1400/mo?! That's insane! How is OH's business doing? Is it as bad as you thought it was? Has he started school yet?

TypeA Your baby is so sweet!! And so big now! Glad you're doing well.

Lei Maybe DH needs to be reassured, you'd still be using his spermies to get pregnant! Just the best ones of the pack, that's all! I really think that the IUI would totally do the trick for you guys! And I'm also really glad you're temping, I've been stalking you :) Can't wait to see those crosshairs!
About the wedding - you should def go. Just remember that you might not be able to trust her like you thought you could, which is unfortuante :(

Rojo How did your appt go?! Did you update us? I saw on FB but want to see the pics on here too :) :hugs:

IGH When is your EDD? I need to add you to the front page!

Grateful Man you go to the doc again tomorrow! Now that you're going every week time is going to sneak up on us (probably not you though, you're probably feeling miserable more and more each day). Jimmy will be here before we know it! So crazy!! I remember when you got your bfp, feels like it was just yesterday. Can't wait to meet him! :hugs: It's really coming down to the wire here, so exciting!

LDizzy How are you feeling?

How's everyone else?

Lei- did they check his other numbers like mobility and forward motion? You could also do timed intercourse with the iui? Maybe that would be a good first step??? Also maybe you can just go to the ceremony and the beginning of the reception... take the pictures and then head out?!

Afm- we really need any prayers or good thoughts you all can provide. I had some bleeding on Monday night. It was pink and I have had on and off spotting since then with cramps. I am so scared that it is another miscarriage. I am just trying to stay hydrated and relax.

Jenna I cannot believe how much apartments are there! $1400/mo?! That's insane! How is OH's business doing? Is it as bad as you thought it was? Has he started school yet?

TypeA Your baby is so sweet!! And so big now! Glad you're doing well.

Lei Maybe DH needs to be reassured, you'd still be using his spermies to get pregnant! Just the best ones of the pack, that's all! I really think that the IUI would totally do the trick for you guys! And I'm also really glad you're temping, I've been stalking you :) Can't wait to see those crosshairs!
About the wedding - you should def go. Just remember that you might not be able to trust her like you thought you could, which is unfortuante :(

Rojo How did your appt go?! Did you update us? I saw on FB but want to see the pics on here too :) :hugs:

IGH When is your EDD? I need to add you to the front page!

Grateful Man you go to the doc again tomorrow! Now that you're going every week time is going to sneak up on us (probably not you though, you're probably feeling miserable more and more each day). Jimmy will be here before we know it! So crazy!! I remember when you got your bfp, feels like it was just yesterday. Can't wait to meet him! :hugs: It's really coming down to the wire here, so exciting!

LDizzy How are you feeling?

How's everyone else?

^^^ Not sure why that posted twice

IGH...I'm so sorry, I know that's reallly stressful. Try to remember that spotting can be totally normal in pregnancy. Did you call your doc? Maybe they could do betas? That might help rest your mind. Your BFP was so so strong, try to focus on that!! If you don't want to do betas, maybe you could test again at home?
I will send extra prayers your way <3

InGodsHands - Praying for you :hugs:

Hopin - Yes the doctor appointments are popping up like crazy now! I agree with you that it seems like yesterday. This has all flown by so fast. I'm feeling OK and still hoping to work till it's time, but we shall see. It will be interesting to see tomorrow if my blood pressure is still elevated. I must admit...I am feeling VERY TIRED and a little on the cranky side these days. I'm ready to meet my son anytime. :flower: Surreal.

Hopin: That's exactly why we can't wait to get out of here and are struggling paying rent lol! We moved in here while I was pregnant and nesting and so excited to have the best home for our baby. But we didn't really care about the fact that we were $100 over our budget. We've managed just fine most months especially now that I have a job. we just don't have any extra spending cash to put in to OH's business which is probably why it's going downhill. He's discovered it isn't exactly "dead" yet, but it isn't thriving like it was. So we've managed to pull in some money from it still and he's going to try a couple new approaches to do something new. He started online school for auto mechanics and loves it. He told me all he's learned last night and was so excited. He's working hard so we think he'll get done with it fairly early. Your temps are still looking great can't wait for you to test!!

IGH: I'll say a prayer for you and keep you in my thoughts. Are you going to go to the doctors or just wait it out? I really hope everything is okay. That BFP was pretty darn strong so I think baby will be just fine but you're absolutely in my prayers :hugs:

IGH- my fingers are crossed for you hoping it's just non-miscarriage spotting, good luck Hun.

AFM- egg retrieval is tomorrow morning :) excited yet nervous about being put under, hopefully I won't do anything too embarrassing when I wake up lol. Since we're doing genetic testing on any good day 3 embryos it'll automatically become a day 5 transfer. Fingers crossed all those follicles have at least a few awesome eggs.

Happy hump day everyone! Hope everything is going well or better for all he lovely ladies! Oh, typeA! Great to hear baby bean is doing well! That's so exciting!

Afternoon Ladies!!!

I just got a call from my Dr. I had blood work done this morning and I definitely ovulated this past wknd my progesterone was 19!! so Iam hoping and praying that the follie was mature and I get my bfp.
I have an actual appt next week with the dr to talk about what's next.

Hi Ladies,

I've been following this thread for some time now and was actually apart of this thread about a year or so ago. I tried a few IUIs with one doctor and determined that they were only interested in my money and not actually trying to get me pregnant. Needless to say, I replaced him.

Here's my current "problem":

I was on clomid days 5-9 and responded decently in that I have 2 mature follicles and one more not too far behind. The nurse of staff suggested that i just wait on my surge (testing using smiley OPKs in the morning only) and once I get it schedule an appointment 24 hours after, they like to have the sperm already in there waiting for the egg. I do have a prescription for an HCG shot, which I haven't filled yet. I poas this morning and didn't get a smiley. Now I'm in limbo...

1. Do I go get the trigger and just take the stupid thing, then make my appointment for 24 hours later?
  2. Do let my body naturally surge and make an appointment for 24 hours later?
  3. Or do I let my body surge and take the shot? (This is an option because I've read that a surge alone only releases the dominant follicle, whereas the shot releases all mature follicles.)

I'll add that I did go over these scenarios with the nurse and she said she only suggests I take the shot if I haven't surged by Sunday (4 days from now).

*I guess I should mention I'm using frozen DS from a cryobank.

**I don't get to interact with the doctor much since it's a large facility and the nurses do most of the "dirty" work but he will be administering the actual insemination.

Thanks for listening ladies and for any suggestions you may have.

Thanks everyone! We are actually on vacation in Boston or I would go to the doctor. I am just trying to think positive and tell the little one to hold on!

Hopin- my edd will be 4/2 and good idea about taking another test. Was thinking the same thing! I was so sure this one was different bc the test line was so strong. I am still cramping but my lower stomach already feels pregnant and I am exhausted which I m taking as good signs the baby is growing!!

Amlz- Good luck tomorrow!! Be sure to rest as retrieval can be rough, but it will all be worth it!!! What was your final estrogen level? My doctor said that every 200 points was 1 mature follicle. Hoping you have a whole bunch of them! We only had 4 but all fertilized normally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->