Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lei- did they check his other numbers like mobility and forward motion? You could also do timed intercourse with the iui? Maybe that would be a good first step??? Also maybe you can just go to the ceremony and the beginning of the reception... take the pictures and then head out?!

Afm- we really need any prayers or good thoughts you all can provide. I had some bleeding on Monday night. It was pink and I have had on and off spotting since then with cramps. I am so scared that it is another miscarriage. I am just trying to stay hydrated and relax.

I hope this can provide a little comfort because I know you are scared. I had two episodes of GUSHING blood and passed a clot during one of the episodes. I went to the dr immediately after everyone and the baby was fine. It was a massive blood clot which some women get. I'll be praying but I know how you are feeling and hole everything turns out okay!!

What size are your follies? I'm in the same boat as you with using DS and know how hard the timing can be sometimes. Some of us have found that using the cheapie ovulation sticks in stead of or in addition to the Smiley helps you really see where you are in the cycle. I would keep testing for now and see what happens as it looks like you're only on CD10 you may have another couple of days before O comes.

As for adding on the trigger shot.... this might be a prefect month for you try that! I just recently learned that same thing last week and will use my trigger as an extra help whenever I can when I have a nice small number of good follies.

Best of luck!!!

IGH- my fingers are crossed for you hoping it's just non-miscarriage spotting, good luck Hun.

AFM- egg retrieval is tomorrow morning :) excited yet nervous about being put under, hopefully I won't do anything too embarrassing when I wake up lol. Since we're doing genetic testing on any good day 3 embryos it'll automatically become a day 5 transfer. Fingers crossed all those follicles have at least a few awesome eggs.

Happy hump day everyone! Hope everything is going well or better for all he lovely ladies! Oh, typeA! Great to hear baby bean is doing well! That's so exciting!

Eeeee! I'm so excited for you! You will do great tomorrow! Lei and I have both done the procedure so you can too!! You won't be out for long so no worries! Please update us!!!!

AJD: I'm sorry... :hugs: :(

Here is TypeA's little boo baby at 11 weeks then 14 weeks. Forgive me if you've answered this already, but are you going to remain team yellow or are you going to find out??

We are having a gender reveal party on sept 7. So we won't know until then! The theme is baseball or ballet! :)

Manda- Good Luck! When is test date?
Animalz---- cant wait to hear how it goes
Mystique---dont want to ignore your message but I honestly dont know a know a thing about surges and OPKS..... I get blood work all the time so they just tell me when to do what

What size are your follies? I'm in the same boat as you with using DS and know how hard the timing can be sometimes. Some of us have found that using the cheapie ovulation sticks in stead of or in addition to the Smiley helps you really see where you are in the cycle. I would keep testing for now and see what happens as it looks like you're only on CD10 you may have another couple of days before O comes.

As for adding on the trigger shot.... this might be a prefect month for you try that! I just recently learned that same thing last week and will use my trigger as an extra help whenever I can when I have a nice small number of good follies.

Best of luck!!!

Thanks for you comment--it really helped. On my right I had one at 19mm and on the left 17mm and 14mm. The doc said they'll continue to grow, hence the two and a possible. I'm going to keep testing in the meantime. My pharmacy doesn't have the cheapies :-/ so I'm stuck with using the expensive smileys.

I think I'm going with the trigger now that you've confirmed the information I learned about the trigger. I think regardless of what the opks say I'll trigger tomorrow morning at 8am and go in on Friday for the insemination. That way I'm most comfortable with the timing and I can go home and relax all day afterward. It'll be less likely for me to relax on the weekend since they're so busy for me.

Mystique---dont want to ignore your message but I honestly dont know a know a thing about surges and OPKS..... I get blood work all the time so they just tell me when to do what

Thanks for your response anyway :flower: I wish I could just get my blood drawn everyday, that would make life SO much easier.

AJD: I'm sorry... :hugs: :(

Here is TypeA's little boo baby at 11 weeks then 14 weeks. Forgive me if you've answered this already, but are you going to remain team yellow or are you going to find out??

We are having a gender reveal party on sept 7. So we won't know until then! The theme is baseball or ballet! :)

Oh that's right I remember :dohh:

Lei- did they check his other numbers like mobility and forward motion? You could also do timed intercourse with the iui? Maybe that would be a good first step??? Also maybe you can just go to the ceremony and the beginning of the reception... take the pictures and then head out?!

Afm- we really need any prayers or good thoughts you all can provide. I had some bleeding on Monday night. It was pink and I have had on and off spotting since then with cramps. I am so scared that it is another miscarriage. I am just trying to stay hydrated and relax.

I hope this can provide a little comfort because I know you are scared. I had two episodes of GUSHING blood and passed a clot during one of the episodes. I went to the dr immediately after everyone and the baby was fine. It was a massive blood clot which some women get. I'll be praying but I know how you are feeling and hole everything turns out okay!!

Thanks so much! I have been following your story and I am so happy you are on the "other" side now!!! The spotting mostly stopped now so I wonder if maybe it was breakthrough bleeding! Only time will tell!

anmlz SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Les Not ignoring you, just not educated enough on this subject. Welcome back though! :flower:. Hope you got the answers you were looking for! :hugs:

ajd Your temps are still rising....did AF show?!? Have you tested again???

IGH Let us know if you test again! SO glad to hear the spotting has stopped. POSITIVE THOUGHTS, POSITIVE VIBES! :hugs:

Hi ladies, Its been awhile since I posted. Here is my history:
TTC: #1 for 18 months
Feb 2013: Clomid 50mg days 4-8, no trigger, one IUI :bfn:
March 2013:Clomid days 4-8, HCG trigger, 2 B2B IUIs :bfn:
April 2013: Clomid days 4-8, HCG trigger, one IUI :bfn:
May 2013: Follitism days 3-10 (tapered dose), , HCG trigger, and 2 B2B IUIs :bfn:
June 2013: Follitism days 3-10 (tapered dose), HCG tigger, and 2 B2B IUIs:bfn:
July: No meds, no IUI Test 7-24-13 :bfp:
My husband and I were supposed to do one last IUI the month of July. We just couldn't put ourselves through that again. We contacted our RE and said we'd like to take July-Sept off and come back for IVF in October.
Well today I took a preg test because I was supposed to start my period, but didn"t. I got a BFP!!! No meds, no IUI!! I cannot believe it! Keep hope ladies! Miracles do happen. I am so excited.

Hopin- haha I almost didn't this morning but thanks to your motivational stalking I have been keeping up with it :) I'm almost sure I'll be Oing soon cause off all the sharp pains... I've been having them in both ovaries but more on the Right side. We shall see :)

IGH- prayers are being sent your way Hun! :hugs:

As far as dhs swimmer... All his motility, morphology & all that fun jazz is above what their normal should be which is why he swears he can do it on his own. men huh?? Lol. I'm thinking IuI next cycle if this doesn't work out this month. We shall see.

Grateful- I can't wait to see baby Jimmy!!!! Can't believe your already on weekly appointments.

Typea- wahoo for gender party. Hope you send pics to us :)

Let me also mention we will be doing soft cups again... Yikes Lol! But this time I leave it in overnight & have dh take it out in the a.m. do you all think it will effect my temp though?

Hi ladies, Its been awhile since I posted. Here is my history:
TTC: #1 for 18 months
Feb 2013: Clomid 50mg days 4-8, no trigger, one IUI :bfn:
March 2013:Clomid days 4-8, HCG trigger, 2 B2B IUIs :bfn:
April 2013: Clomid days 4-8, HCG trigger, one IUI :bfn:
May 2013: Follitism days 3-10 (tapered dose), , HCG trigger, and 2 B2B IUIs :bfn:
June 2013: Follitism days 3-10 (tapered dose), HCG tigger, and 2 B2B IUIs:bfn:
July: No meds, no IUI Test 7-24-13 :bfp:
My husband and I were supposed to do one last IUI the month of July. We just couldn't put ourselves through that again. We contacted our RE and said we'd like to take July-Sept off and come back for IVF in October.
Well today I took a preg test because I was supposed to start my period, but didn"t. I got a BFP!!! No meds, no IUI!! I cannot believe it! Keep hope ladies! Miracles do happen. I am so excited.

Congratulations!!! What great news! Here's to happy and healthy nine months:happydance:

Let me also mention we will be doing soft cups again... Yikes Lol! But this time I leave it in overnight & have dh take it out in the a.m. do you all think it will effect my temp though?

We used soft cups last month and I am pretty sure they would not affect your temps! I left mine in overnight too and during the day when we dtd in the am. Never even felt them!

Okay ladies this cup things... Is that basically to keep sperm in? Lol confused and don't feel like googling

Kins- yes, it is a cup that you put in after DTD to keep the sperm closer to the cervix. I actually have one called the diva cup. They are really marketed as an alternative to tampons.

Thank you. It will be around Aug 3rd ish:)

Lei and anyone else struggling with your husband on the next move. I was thinking about the issue last night and I think this whole TTC process is much different. For my Husband, he came to the consult apt and that is it. I always felt that he was supportive but did not need to come to all the scans or blood tests. I know he was sad with every bfn and loss but they were easier to get over since he had not gone through as much. After our second loss, he just wanted me to get over it. Not in a mean way but he did not want to see me upset.

I guess what I am trying to say is that they have s different perspective. When AF shows up they get the news and move on while we have to deal with the cramps and pain for much longer. We are all young, but seeing those bfn and getting AF is the most disappointing and heart draining pain that I have ever felt. I think we need to explain the pain and that we want to do whatever it takes to get a baby and not have to deal with it month after month

Sorry for my long post but have been thinking about this a lot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->