Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Good Morning Ladies:)

I swore I wasn't going to symptom spot this month but I can't help it....lol so I will tell you my story and you tell me what you think:)
Yesterday was 4dpo and I had some cramping in the morning but pretty much went away through out the day. I went into the city later night to see a show and had dinner first. Nothing special but had a hamburger and sweet potato fries and before that sorry we had a garlic bread app. Now I felt fine after dinner a little bit full but nothing that made me uncomfortable. So we got to the show and in the middle of it I felt a tad nauseous but nothing that made me think I had to be sick. Anyways I finished the show again feeling ok and went home and to bed. I woke up at 2;30am and felt so so so sick, mind you this is now 7.5 hours after we finished dinner. Sooooo ofcourse my brain started going a mile a minute and started thinking that maybe all this was because I could be prego. I didn't have a sore stomach or anything just felt like I was going to be sick.
**sorry for the long story but I figured you girls wouldn't mind:)
Let me know if you think I am crazy and just letting all this go to my head. lol

IGH:I agree. I reminisce with OH sometimes about our TTC journey and I always say "Wasn't it so sad?! It was so hard on me sometimes." And he always responds with a shrug and "I knew it would happen someday."

Manda: The cramping may have been some implantation? I personally didn't have morning sickness until about 6 weeks but I have heard of other girls getting it before they even knew they were pregnant so you never know! I hope you didn't get food poisoning or anything. Do you feel better now?

IGH:I agree. I reminisce with OH sometimes about our TTC journey and I always say "Wasn't it so sad?! It was so hard on me sometimes." And he always responds with a shrug and "I knew it would happen someday."

Manda: The cramping may have been some implantation? I personally didn't have morning sickness until about 6 weeks but I have heard of other girls getting it before they even knew they were pregnant so you never know! I hope you didn't get food poisoning or anything. Do you feel better now?

Yea I feel fine now....lol maybe a tad nauseous but nothing like last night. I was thinking food poisoning too, but you would think I would have been really sick in that case and actually throw up. 2 of the other people I ate with also had a hamburger and are feeling fine so I dunno...lol I know I am thinking way to much into it but what else can u do while waiting for 2 whole weeks right!! Thanks for your thoughts:)

That's true usually food poisoning includes vomiting and diarrhea so that isn't very likely. I could be a good sign! :) Glad you're feeling better!

IGH- My husband is the same. I go to all the appts. He only comes when there is a consultation needed or when we have to go to an office that is 1hr away he comes for the ride. Other then that I go to the Drs at 7am before work.

He too is disappointed with each BFN but he seems to get over it better.

When I miscarried around 8weeks I was at the drs by myself for the U/S when there was no HB. When my husband found out he was a mess too. And he was so sorry he wasnt there with me.

I feel like when i ask him to do one thing BD'ing he acts like I put so much pressure on him. Thats why we dont do the IUI because the 2nd time he needed too he couldnt. So now we just skip it all together and do intercourse.

Its hard cause I am not in his mind so I dont know what he is actually thinking but when he tells me not too cry because we dont know results of this or that it gets me upset even more but whatdya gonna do thats guys for you I guess.

Thats why I am glad to have you ladies

Sorry all I have been meaning to update.. the past few weeks have been so busy... had my us on Tuesday all went great.. baby is perfect and measuring right on track.. :)

I next go back on Aug 22nd for a quick prenatal appt.. :)

Here are a few pics.. anyone want to change their gender guesses... stayed yellow.. super happy I did :)

Attachments

• 945707_659271037435116_1817128842_n.jpg
    945707_659271037435116_1817128842_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 1044573_659271104101776_1933168476_n.jpg
    1044573_659271104101776_1933168476_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 1012699_659271210768432_881743799_n.jpg
    1012699_659271210768432_881743799_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1000114_659271170768436_1251918961_n.jpg
    1000114_659271170768436_1251918961_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 1075757_659271257435094_1907221553_n.jpg
    1075757_659271257435094_1907221553_n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8
Sorry all I have been meaning to update.. the past few weeks have been so busy... had my us on Tuesday all went great.. baby is perfect and measuring right on track.. :)

I next go back on Aug 22nd for a quick prenatal appt.. :)

Here are a few pics.. anyone want to change their gender guesses... stayed yellow.. super happy I did :)

Haha that is so cute!!! The 1st picture the baby is looking right at you:) So exciting!!

@ Hopin....I am testing around Aug 3:) You can mark me down. Thank you.

Manda - I hear you!

Trying not to symptom spot until at least 8dpo...going to be a long TWW! :brat:

IGH- thanks hun!
Dh has always been really supportive this whole process..even when I told him he didnt need to be there ..he always went... It was just as hard on him as it was me because he has told since we first met that he wanted kids with me & thought he was crazy lmao. We have never had a :bfp: in this whole time and up until December of last year we were really trying. At the beginning of the year we both decided it was best to take a break cause it was really taking its toll on both of us &as much as I want to tell him to suck it up & let's do iui I can't. Because back then he was always supportive of every test I wanted & higher dosage of meds... He supported me so I guess for me..I figure that I owe him this much to try now that his count is higher. Back then his highest count was only 18 mil so it has definately gone up which I think is why he really wants to keep trying the timed intercourse way. I'll support him for a it more longer but come a few months I'll go forward with it. My cycle still hasn't regulated since my egg retrieval so I have to make sure it goes back to normal before we do IUI anyway. Luckily with me temping this cycle it will help me better understand how back on track my cycle actually is :)

That's my baby bro's bday too!! Best of luck girl :)

I just realized I am going to be camping in NH without internet service when Grateful has Jimmy......noooooooooo! They had talked about getting service two years ago maybe they have, fingers crossed!!

This whole process is really starting to wear on me, month after month of BFN's and obstacles with every IUI. My NP is on board with me joining "Team Aggressive" for my next cycle!!

My new action plan
*Take this cycle off to enjoy a vacation back home with my family and friends and just relax a little.
*Sept Labor Day IUI's: skip Femara and go straight to Menopur and frequent US monitoring to see how the follies are doing. They don't usually draw any labs to help know when O is coming so I need some info from you guys on what labs you get. I can ask for anything I want and they usually don't say no. I want to closely follow my follies, closely monitor my surge and get the TWO perfect days for the IUI's.
*Estimated Test Date: Sept 18th....which is my dad's Bday and the date of my first successful IUI last year!!
***If this aggressive cycle doesn't work than I have decided to switch sperm banks and I'm in the process of trying to decide which donor I want to go with.....so if anyone wants to help in that process please feel free to PM me :)

I feel like I am constantly doing everything I can to make this work and hurdles are just constantly popping up to defeat me...from bad samples to weekend surges where I miss the big O altogether.....I am taking charge of this one!!!! I'm praying it is my time

Ajd they say when you grab the bull by the horns & takes charge really makes things fall in to place! I'll have everything crossed for you Hun & praying it works for you :)

This whole process is really starting to wear on me, month after month of BFN's and obstacles with every IUI. My NP is on board with me joining "Team Aggressive" for my next cycle!!

My new action plan
*Take this cycle off to enjoy a vacation back home with my family and friends and just relax a little.
*Sept Labor Day IUI's: skip Femara and go straight to Menopur and frequent US monitoring to see how the follies are doing. They don't usually draw any labs to help know when O is coming so I need some info from you guys on what labs you get. I can ask for anything I want and they usually don't say no. I want to closely follow my follies, closely monitor my surge and get the TWO perfect days for the IUI's.
*Estimated Test Date: Sept 18th....which is my dad's Bday and the date of my first successful IUI last year!!
***If this aggressive cycle doesn't work than I have decided to switch sperm banks and I'm in the process of trying to decide which donor I want to go with.....so if anyone wants to help in that process please feel free to PM me :)

I feel like I am constantly doing everything I can to make this work and hurdles are just constantly popping up to defeat me...from bad samples to weekend surges where I miss the big O altogether.....I am taking charge of this one!!!! I'm praying it is my time

For labs they should monitor your LH, estrogen and scan follies and lining.

My dr/nurse then calls when LH has surged to schedule IUI.

Thanks Breakin, I knew you wound know how to monitor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->