Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lei Can't wait to see that temp spike! When will it be?! :)
I don't know of softcups having a bearing on your temp...?

Breanna Congrats!

Rojo Awe thank you!! I am TERRIBLE at guessing genders so I'm just going to say I cannot wait to find out!!! Did you have a fleeting moment where you thought about finding out the gender?

ajd OMG! You won't have service when baby Jimmy comes?! OH NO!!!!! Bummer!
I really admire you, doll! You really go after what you want, and that's pretty amazing. You're such a strong woman! Your time will come, and it will be perfect! I can't wait to celebrate your bfp with you!!
Did you have your 2nd date? How did that go?

P.S. I'm loving all of the testing I'm seeing on the front page! :happydance:

Adj- I love the take charge approach. I think we are raised to think that doctors know everything but it is up to us to take the road that we want. I never understood why some civics do more testing than others. I have good feelings about this upcoming cycle!! How was the 2nd date?

I can not wait to see the two pretty lines next week for the testers!!!

Afm- the spotting has completely stopped!!! I am having pretty much constant dull cramping, am exhausted and my nipples have become really tender. I think this might actually be it!

Lune- I'm not either....I feel like I'm out so I'm really not tempted. Boo...

But we need to see some sticks to analyze??

He called and left a voicemail saying he was sorry but he had to cancel our date and that he couldn't see me anymore as something unexpectedly came up with an old friend. I wished him the best and said no hard feelings....

Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that. What a bummer!

At least he called you and explained himself. Some men don't even give that courtesy.

LOL hopin, I think we all have that fleeting moment.. even now I think if I only knew lol.. but im happy I stayed yellow.. my last pregnancy I want one last surprise..

Boo AJD that stinks but agree with hopin at least he called..

and her is my cantaloupe bump.. :)

Attachments

• 20 weeks number 3.jpg
    20 weeks number 3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
IGS - glad to hear the bleeding has stopped, many prayers up for you.

AJD - Well at least he had the decency to call, it's still a bummer. Glad you're also going to be more aggressive next go around, keeping high hopes for you. Enjoy you vacation :flower:

Rojo - You look so cute! Congrats :happydance:

AFM - I triggered yesterday morning at 7:30am (I didn't detect a surge on my opk) and had my IUI at 12:30pm today. Sooooo...

Hoping - you can put me down to test on August 9th!!! :winkwink:

AJD: What a meany head! I'm glad he did have the decency to explain, but come on... Who would pass up a girl like you?!?!

Hopin and KC: Don't be down just yet, you're going to have AF-like symptoms when you get your BFP so chin up!!

IGH: Sooo glad your spotting stopped, what a relief! I've heard of many women having spotting with BFP's so I'm not too worried. Forgive me if you've answered this already, but do you have a first appointment set up?

Lilrojo: Loving the bump! You look great :thumbup: I wish I had the willpower to be team yellow, but I am FAR too impatient so props to you.

Mystiq: Congrats on the IUI! Welcome to the TWW. So, what's your story? Do you care to share a little more about yourself?? I feel like I don't know you very well!

AFM: Just been enjoying the sunshine and the pool in our complex! Since I have week days off it's been really nice because the pool isn't busy and crowded with kids. We love it down there and have been going every day. Even got Draven a little floatie last night that I can't wait to try out today. Speaking of Draven, he now has 2 little teeth poking through! I can't believe it :) Can't wait for them to grow in he's going to look so cute with 2 little teeth sticking out.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

ER went well for me, the drugs definitely helped take the edge off. They retrieved 11 eggs, though only 5 were mature. They performed ICSI on those 5 and 4 fertilized. I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't slightly sad that only 5 of 11 eggs were mature. But at this point I'll take what I can get and cross my fingers that those 4 keep dividing. I'll get updates on day 3 and day 5. Since we're doing genetic testing that automatically shoots the transfer to day 5.
I'll try to do better personals when I get home tonight, but gotta get back to work. Have a great Friday ladies!!

Congrats on the retrieval!! 4 eggs is great! I only had 4 during my ivf cycle and two made it to transfer! I know your little ones will do great!! It is so hard but just have faith!

Hopin- hopefully tomorrow it wi spike...trust me I'm anxious Lol !!!

Jenna- I just saw the pics... How freaking cute! I'm so glad you stuck around so we could watch his grow :)

Ajd- grrrr about the guy! But the other ladies are right... Most men would have just went m.I.a so glad he at least called.

Lilroj- holy bump you look cute :)

Anml- can't wait to hear how those eggies grow. When are you going in for lab work to test?

Back from our vacation! It was awesome! Now Monday the hysteroscopy and then we are doing IVF this cycle! I'm already on BCP and have a consult with my Doc on Aug 7th. Excited!!!!!

Allika...goodlck with ivf. You are so strong ....I'm scared to make that step.

Ajd...boo to the boy...lol.

Rojo...I am loving the bump...so so cute!

Jenna ...so cute when those little teeth poke thru...awe :)

Anmls...4 fertilized sound great. Goodlck with the next step !!!

Hopin...no testing!!??

How is everyone else ??

AFM...very bitter sweet day, Went to have lunch with a friend of mine. She was just married and was on her honeymoon at the start of July. At lunch she told me she's pregnant....I was soooo happy for her.

Then I came home...DH asked oh how was lunch with her....I said she's pregnant and then out of nowhere....started crying. How is it so easy for some ppl....?!?!

Thanks ladies!! Trying very hard to stay optimistic, gonna keep busy until day 3 :)

Lei- I'm not sure when they'll have me come in. I'm assuming you're talking about betas? I've actually been kind of in the dark with this whole cycle. Since it's my first one, I really don't know what to ask, but next round I'm gonna ask as many questions as my little mind can come up with :) They give me enough of a calendar until the next major event, my newest calendar goes up to day 3 and day 5 transfers.

Allika- Congrats! That's a huge, yet awesome, decision you guys have made. My advice to you would be to ask as many questions and obtain as much information as you can from your doctor and staff. As well as ice packs on sites before injections help a lot!! Good luck with everything!

Yes the betas :)
I can't wait! I hope you won't have to go through it again & the first time works !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->