Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Oh Lune wishing you the best of luck!!!! Lets start August with a BFP!!!

And bloodwork is negative....I have FS appt on Tuesday.

It's now 8 cycles...4 of them IUI.

Hope someone here brings us a BFP....need some positivity.

And bloodwork is negative....I have FS appt on Tuesday.

It's now 8 cycles...4 of them IUI.

Hope someone here brings us a BFP....need some positivity.

I'm sorry hun! :hugs: Forgive for not knowing your entire story but do you use a trigger shot?

Lune, it's very common to not have any symptoms until you already know you're pregnant. I didn't have any until 6 weeks. In fact all I felt was "AF" cramps.

I NEED TO SEE A :bfp: !!!! :brat:

Good luck Lune! Fingers crossed for good news!

Sorry to hear Breaking. Hopefully your FS has a new plan for you guys or at least some awesome ideas:)

GOODLUCK Lune!!!! I had zero symptoms too.. fxed :)

So sorry Manda & Breaking.. stupid bfns..

we need a bfp :)

Im a banana.. lol

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Mystiq....yes the 4 IUIs have been femera + puregon.

I feel like my FS is going to say IVF. I want to stick with IUI ...nt is there any point if four faild...all with great stats. How do we know to move on....wish someone could tell me what's best thing to do.

Well Breaking Dawn I am in a similar situation. Several "perfect" cycles and yet no BFN. In perfect circumstances this will lead to a BFP. But if not at least I am hoping to get some information from it:
- how is my egg quality
- do the eggs really fertilize
- is their no growth after fertilitization
- or and this is the worst case scenario: even with IVF everything is perfect but still no implantation

If we don't get information and we don't get pregnant then I think it will be easier for me because right now I am wrecking my brain thinking "it's the egg quality, I know it is"...and if during the IVF we find out it is indeed poor egg quality then at least we can move on to other options!

Breaking dawn...ru taking Ovidrel too! Oh just being monitored with blood work and ultrasound to know it surging?

Grateful- ahhhhhhhhhhhh so exciting. Call your doctor back. What if you go before then??
Breaking & Manda- this just SUCKS! So sorry!
Lune- good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking- that’s how I feel I don’t know when to move on to IVF. Honestly Im afraid if I move on and it doesn’t work then what….

It could very well be too early. When are you testing again?

Sorry :-( but Lune it's still early check again in a few days fingers crossed 4u

Jenn wants your icon mean? Prob ep'er?

Hey ladies groupon.com has tests for sale

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
EPing=Exclusively Pumping. Draven wouldn't latch to breast feed with out a nipple shield and I hated the nipple shields so I exclusively pumped and bottle fed him my breast milk for 6 months. I've weaned him now, just too prideful to take the thing down ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->