Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Manda I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Mystiq Halfway there! :flower:

Momof1 I can't tell you how happy I am that you're back :) This place feels normal again now :hugs:

Grateful 10 days!! Ahhhh!!!! Getting down to single digits tomorrow!! Let us know how your doctor's appointment goes today and what he says about your back pain :hugs:

Lei Woot woot!! That temp is RISING!

How's everyone else doing?

Yeah I guess I am half way there and I don't feel a thing! I know it's still too early but I don't have even a slight twinge to let me know something is brewing in there :wacko:

Welcome back, Momof1!

Lei :happydance:

Manda and Breaking :test:

I wish I had some symptoms to spot..agh!

Lei...yay to O woohoo...

Manda...no I did not test but I found a frer in my drawer AFTER FMU this morning so I brought with me to work...lol.

I'm going to test today bc bloodwork is tomorrow and I always want to know before hand what news the nurse will deliver.

Manda...did you test this morning?

Lune...dont worry I'm going to test today for sure!

Lei...yay to O woohoo...

Manda...no I did not test but I found a frer in my drawer AFTER FMU this morning so I brought with me to work...lol.

I'm going to test today bc bloodwork is tomorrow and I always want to know before hand what news the nurse will deliver.

Manda...did you test this morning?

Lune...dont worry I'm going to test today for sure!

HA!HA! that's funny!!

Yes I tested this morning but with a dollar store test. I think I saw the faintest of all fainted lines...lol I really don't think my eyes were playing cause every time I came back to look at it I would see it. I took a picture of it but the regular pic is not good as I could barley see it in person let alone in a pic but I also inverted it and I could see more.

Everyone please let me know what u think??

The inverted pic is better on my phone but I bought a FRER for later. I brought it to work also:)

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 11
Manda...

I can see a very faint line on the inverted pic.

Oh my oh my...i hope this is the start of your bfp. let me know when you take your frer.

I'm going to have to wait a while bc i dont have to go pee at all!!!

Lei: Wooo, your temp rise FINALLY! :happydance: Welcome to the lovely TWW.

Hopin: Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore your comment last time asking about Draven and OH lol. I've been busy so I've been checking on my phone and it's not easy. On the computer now though so I can answer :p Draven is great, no more teeth yet but I think they may be coming shortly, he's been rather fussy. Either that or he was just tired :haha: OH is doing good, he's still loving school. He's half way through already of a 6 month course in just 10 days! We call this his "beast mode". And his "open rates" on his email list are back to normal so I think that gmail update wasn't as bad as he had initially thought. I think the problem is all his leads on his list are old leads so they're getting bored and he just needs some new leads and customers which he's working on. Also he's coming out with a new product (the biggest e-book he's ever written) on Friday so hopefully that'll bring in some new traffic. I have faith that his business isn't dead and that it was just a dry month. So you're going on vacation soon?? Where to?? Try and sneak in a little BD sometime around O even though you're "taking this month off" ;)

Lune: Your chart is looking FABULOUS!

Manda: How many DPO are you?

@ Jenna_KA - I am either 11 or 12 dpo today. I think I am more like 12 tho.

Manda...

I can see a very faint line on the inverted pic.

Oh my oh my...i hope this is the start of your bfp. let me know when you take your frer.

I'm going to have to wait a while bc i dont have to go pee at all!!!

You DO!!!! So I am not seeing things...lol I am really hoping its the start. The was FMU but at 745 this morning and I was up at 530 and peed too cause I couldn't wait any longer but didn't want to test at that time....so 745 was probably a little less strong. I am going to do the frer soon.

I hope this is the start of something great! Can't wait to see the FRER!!

I hope this is the start of something great! Can't wait to see the FRER!!

I just did the frer and its a bfn!! :( I dunno maybe cause its not fmu and I drank a tea?? I will do the other one tomorrow morning.

Sorry Manda :hugs:

I just took my frer as well (also after tea). And it's a BFN.

Blah!!

Jenna Don't be sorry :haha: just checkin' in on you! :) SO glad to hear that OH's business isn't as bad as you thought. But also cool that he'll have the option of being a mechanic too. Honestly if anything it will be VERY helpful to you guys for him to have the skills to fix your own vehicles if not anything else!

Ugh, I'm so sorry Manda & Braking for the BFN's. Hope for both of you that it's just too early. :hugs: :flower:

Jenna I don't believe you for a second that Draven was fussy ;) :haha: He's too darn cute!

Hopin: That's the way we look at it, either way we'll be profiting because he'll be able to fix our own car! For example, our AC went out this year JUST in time for summer. We're hoping he'll learn how to fix it before summer is over, but those are easily $800 to fix and mechanics are always trying to "milk" you of all your money. Then he can always do a little side job here and there doing mechanic work for extra cash when he has spare time. Hahaha and Draven sure does get fussy! It's actually really sad, he has the most pathetic sad cry ever. Breaks my heart every time!

Jenna I totally missed where you asked about vacation. We're going to Pigeon Forge, TN for a week! There's Dollywood & Splash Country, lots of shopping, shows, etc. I like to call it the beach without a beach LOL. DS absolutely LOVES it there. We haev a blast. This year my in-laws are coming with us so we'll see how that goes!!

I usually O on CD 17 which would be the 16th, so I'll try to make sure we BD at least once or twice around that date ;) I'm not going to temp this month though.

There ARE a few positive things about me not getting a BFP this month, even if that sounds silly, the timing was kind of off anyway. This way I can have a few adult beverages with DH on vacatoin. Also, DS was born in April, so it's easier to not have 2 birthdays in the same month I guess.
And I'm also glad I won't be on AF while I'm on vacation!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->