Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Well Breaking Dawn I am in a similar situation. Several "perfect" cycles and yet no BFN. In perfect circumstances this will lead to a BFP. But if not at least I am hoping to get some information from it:
- how is my egg quality
- do the eggs really fertilize
- is their no growth after fertilitization
- or and this is the worst case scenario: even with IVF everything is perfect but still no implantation

If we don't get information and we don't get pregnant then I think it will be easier for me because right now I am wrecking my brain thinking "it's the egg quality, I know it is"...and if during the IVF we find out it is indeed poor egg quality then at least we can move on to other options!

Thnaks for your reply.

It's given me something got think about...and discuss with the dr on Tuesday!!

Breaking dawn...ru taking Ovidrel too! Oh just being monitored with blood work and ultrasound to know it surging?

I was taking femera for 5 days...amd then1-2 injections of puregon .

Have never taken ovidrel.

AF just arrived:( Iam out!! On to the next cycle.

Going to the hospital ladies... Not sure if this is it or not....

Ahhh Grateful! Can't wait for pictures! Good luck

Dilated to 8.... Ended up doing epidural finally at 8 cm so much better now. Shouldn't be too long. Will try to update but not exactly sure how to upload pic on phone

What!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crap!!
I'm freaking out now! Woooooooo!!!!!

Omg I'm seriously freaking out! I'm getting choked up for you! Lets meet that baby Jimmy! He's going to be so beautiful I can't wait! You're going to do so great Alicia, you've already done AMAZING by making it to 8 with out an epi! You're incredible!
So excited to see his little face <3 <3 <3 I'll be thinking about you all day until we get an update!

Yay that's awesome!!!! Can't wait to see him!!

Yes yes yes! Thinking of you Alicia and so excited to see Jimmy!!!

Omg omg,,,I sleep in today and almost missed a baby!!!!

I hope she's doing ok....

Grateful cant wait to hear the news. ...

I bet he's born now and they're resting :) I'm so happy for her right now!

Wow you dilated quick! Hopefully lil man is safely out now.
Can't wait to see photo. Hope you learn how to post a picture haha

Lei, your temps are being so weird this cycle. Usually it's higher after O :wacko:

Jimmy Michael was born today at 9:10 am weighing 8 lbs 5 ou and 21 inches. I'm so in love. Will try to post a pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->