Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Momof1 - WELCOME BACK!!!! :happydance::happydance: So happy to have you back here. We sure missed ya! :hugs: Yes how do we find you on facebook? I would LOVE to see the wedding photos. So glad it went so great!

Jenna - The pics of Draven in your journal are RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE.

Breaking and Manda - :growlmad: Lets see what the morning brings...

Manda...yep I agree it sucks.

I feel like such a sucker... each month I get my hopes up thinking it's different this month.

Momof1 - WELCOME BACK!!!! :happydance::happydance: So happy to have you back here. We sure missed ya! :hugs: Yes how do we find you on facebook? I would LOVE to see the wedding photos. So glad it went so great!

Jenna - The pics of Draven in your journal are RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE.

Breaking and Manda - :growlmad: Lets see what the morning brings...

Thanks hun!!

When I see stories like yours it gives me hope...yes you waited 4 yrs but you are days away to meeting your little guy :)

Grateful- hey Hun! Thanks for thinking of me :) just waiting at this point. 2dp5dt and I'm already POAS lol. The hard part is I always wake up at 230 in the morning having to pee really bad, I blame the progesterone. I printed out a little chart that does a day by day of what the little embie is doing in there and I really just stare at it. This is the farthest I've ever been in the TTC journey and I'm just dazzled :) trying not to read too much into the twinges and little cramps because it looks like my ovaries were still awake at transfer, but I can only hope it's Petri snuggling in in there. How is everything with you??

Thanks for the update anm...waiting is ALWAYS the hard part. I'm so excited that you are going through this process. It is amazing. I will keep you in my prayers and look forward to more updates.

I'm doing well. A lot of back pain the past few days, but I'm trying hard to keep my focus on the finish line and getting to meet baby soon. :flower: Thanks for asking.

Hi ladies..

Boo to the bfns... hope they turn to beautiful positives tomorrow.. :)

Grateful your so close to done.. super excited for you!

Hopeful your vacation sounds so fun.. enjoy and yay for a nice drink.. :)

Lei-yay for finally oing.. hope you caught that eggy!!

Lune-temps are looking good.. :)

Welcome back MOMof1 we all def missed you.. :)

Luna beautiful bump and what a lovely mural.. your very talented.. :)

AFM mckennas bday was yesterday she turned 4.. time is going too fast already August.. 21 weeks tomorrow.. doing good.. tired and my sciatic nerve just sucks lol hurts all the time.. but not too much longer lol..

Grateful- has he dropped at all? Sorry about the back pain :( Here's hoping that pain lessens the closer to baby day :) I'm so excited for you!!

Thanks ladies for being so supportive! I can't thank everyone enough for always sending positive vibes!

I know I don't get on as often as I would like to & trust me I try hard to keep up with everyone but its hard at times. I just wanted to let you all know how thankful I am to have you all in my life & there through this struggle! I'm routing on those to get their :bfp: ...those who are going through IVF... Those who are taking a break.... Our bundles of joys that we are about to welcome & of course watching the Gorgeous baby Draven grow! Never did I think I would grow such a bond in this difficult time but you all get it when others don't seem to understand! So with that... THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!

Well said lei! I couldn't have said it better. People just don't get it, but you all do

Woohoo ..I agree Lei.

This is an awesome, loving supportive group of women.

Lets to Team BFP!!

Well I'm 9dpo today and my temperature dropped this morning...I hope it was just a screwy temp and not a sign of AF coming :nope:

I made my own little chart and I posted a picture on my journal. I dunno what to think ---bummer I don't want to compare to before but This happened in my bfp cycle my temp dropped AF came for 3 days I went for bl work and was a low positive. Owell couple more days till I Poas

Lei - I feel the same way. Love all you ladies and apperciate you.

My weekly appointment went well yesterday. The doctor checked me and said I'm not dialated at all, but my cervix has thinned 70-75% already! Whoa! Makes me excited to know my body is doing something to get ready to meet baby Jimmy. The doctor is now on vacation until next Friday :dohh:....so gonna try to wait until next Friday. LOL

Beautifully said Lei.... you girls are the best support group I could have asked for!!!!

Can't wait to see pics of baby Jimmy!!

Can't wait to see a BFP from anm!!!

Keeping my FX for Breaking and Manda and then our other testers over the next week!

AFM: we head out to New Hampshire today for our week long camping trip in a cabin this year. We are having a huge family reunion on Sunday and I can't wait to see everyone and meet the new babies in the family. Can I tell you how nice it was to crawl into a little twin bed with my 3yr old niece last night and chat for 20-30mins before she fell asleep and to have her wake me up with a I want to play your iPad comment hehehe

Sorry Manda- it's not over yet.

I am 10dpo and no symptoms. Give me some hope ladies! I am testing with a frer tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->