Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

For those of you having an iPhone/iPod, I really recommend the "Creating a Family" podcast

Allies funny story about that. I went to look for that podcast on pandora because I had no idea what a podcast was and OMG I got to a comedian channel and was laughing soooooo hard!

But ya how do I find a podcast? Am I the only 30yr person who doesn't know how... Haha

Lune-what day are you?

Afm- I am 12dpo and I wanted to Poas today got it out and put it away. I'm afraid for the answer---grrr. I go in for bl work tomorrow. You think tomorrow is too early for a bfp?

You can find it via the App. "Podcasts" and Then just search for it! :)

Grateful I simply can't stop thinking about you and Jimmy! He is first of all one of the most beautiful newborn babies I've ever seen! We are all anxiously awaiting the story of how your labor went. Sounds like you handled it like a champ!

Lune Sorry for the BFN & Spotting - I'm still keeping my FX'd for you that it was too early. Spotting can be TOTALLY normaly during early pregnancy so I'm praying real hard for you. :hugs:

Manda Sorry for the :witch: showing :flower:

Lei I'm sorry to hear about your meltdown :( I often wonder which is worse, getting bfp's and then experiencing losses or not getting bfp's at all. They both present their own types of struggles but I just know your BFP is right around the corner. You've spent 2 years rooting everyone else on and supporting those around you so it's your time soon! I'm glad to see you temping and back in the game for it's been quite some time since you've been actively TTC. Can't wait to celebrate that BFP with you!!! I think the dreams are a good sign too!

Kins Let us know how your bloodwork goes today, thinking of you.

Mystiq Have you felt like caving yet?

Allika How are things for you? Still on BC right now?

What's going on with everyone else? Our front page is looking kind of bare.

AFM, I got some sad news last night. The girl who cuts Hunter's hair, she used to work at his daycare but then she went to hair school and DS just adored her so we started taking him to her for his hair cuts. She was pregnant with a boy and lost him at 20 weeks :( Makes me sad for her. She's just so sweet. Broke my heart. Her name is Renae, if you happen to pray, send one up for her if you don't mind.

Jenna & Grateful I was adding Draven & Jimmy to our front page and realized they were almost EXACTLY the same size!! <3

Morning Hopin!

I actually haven't felt like caving because I deliberately didn't buy any test to feed my poas addiction lol. I don't really have an alarming symptoms and everything I do feel is reminiscent of AF but I'm more hopefully for a positive this time around, especially since I'm not anxious.

Thanks for sharing the story and I'll be sure to include her in my prayers--such a sad loss :-( I can only imagine how she feels.

Hopin - I don't see anything on the front page for you - what is your next action plan? I thought you were going to a FS?

Hey Lune! Bummed to see your temp dipping this morning. Still hope until the :witch: shows. If this cycle doesn't work, you're planning to ask your OB about femara?

I did have an appointment with the FS but I canceled it. I'm not really ready to take that step, not sure why. It's all so confusing. I think I'm just fearful to have more losses. It's crappy going through 3 already and I can't really imagine spending more money only to experience the same thing again. So right now I'm just kinda chillin' and cheering you ladies on :)

Hey ladies!!!!

Grateful does not look like she just gave birth!! Holy gorgeous!!!

I love that I get to follow most of you on fb so I can see you guys day to day! I had another what I thought to be bleeding episode last week but the dr said it was old blood. But I still have to take it slow for two weeks and thengo back for him to check everything. I literally don't know how people wait a month for a sonogram...I'm ready for another in a few days...only to realize I have three more weeks to wait. Ugh.

Still rooting you all on!! Can't wait to see the BFPs this month! What happened to Anmlz? Wasn't she doing IVF????

Lei, don't get too down just yet love you're only 4DPO. But I know it's frustrating :/ I wish you two would just bite the bullet and go straight to IVF! It will happen though I swear. Grateful tried for 4 years and it happened. It may take a while, but it will happen. :hugs:

ME TOO ME TOO!!!!! It's still on the top of my list should I win the lottery!!! :)

Yes still on birth control. Meeting the doc this Wednesday and then we will begin the stimulation! Ahhhhhh

I must be nuts. I called my doctor and changed my appt tomorrow till wednesday. I want to be sure I had a full two weeks when i get my blood work. I will be 14dpo then.

Keeping you all in my prayers daily...Hopin I will add Renae. That must be so horrible to be so far along

:witch: is in full force, yes I have to go back to the OB to determine what she thinks we do next. Very sad, I did not think it would take long to catch my rainbow.

Yes still on birth control. Meeting the doc this Wednesday and then we will begin the stimulation! Ahhhhhh

I'm so excited for you to begin IVF! It's such a short and controlled cycle (for me at least) so it goes by quick!!

Allika How are you feeling about it all?!

Kins Keep us posted on your symptoms! Do you plan to hpt before or just wait for bloods?

Lune Ugh, I'm so sorry :hugs: :flower:. I hope your rainbow is right around the corner hun. Maybe Femara will do the trick? Let us know when you have an appointment set and drink a couple of stiff beverages tonight to ease the rotten feeling of the bfn.

TypeA Glad everything ended up OK, sure that was scary. So do you have an u/s sooner or are you saying you have to wait 3 weeks?

Hi TypeA! Glad to see ya back! Yea, we did complete our first round of IVF, currents biding my time until betas on Wed and Fri. Trying to stay positive but at this point it's easier said than done. Good news that the bleeding was only old blood! I was actually going to ask you did you POAS before your beta? If so, how many days post transfer?

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the site and excited to make contact with others TTC! I'm only a few months into the process, but have no one really to lean on, other than a hubby who thinks you should get pregnant the first time you have unprotected sex. Love to hear any advice and will look forward to throwing out questions as we travel down this road! Thanks!!!

Smileydoc :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->