Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

WELCOME Smiley :) Glad to have you join us! When are you testing, tomorrow? I'll add you to the front page. I will warn you, we are all poas-aholics (pee on a stick) here so we typically start asking if you're testing early on. :haha: Oops! :)

Breaking That sounds like a great plan! I'm glad you have some other options to try before IVF. Seems like that's just what you need. You got this, girl! Hopefully you won't need anything you learn from that IVF info session. :hugs:

Kins Are you testing today?

Hope everyone is doing swell :)

Hopin- are you on a break???? You are always so sweet cheering everyone on but I'm not sure where you are on your TTC journey!!

Hi TypeA :) I don't know if you'd really call it a break. Just taking this month off because I'm going to be on vacation when I O so I didn't really feel like temping and testing this month.

Of course I wouldn't be upset at all if I got a bfp anyway ;)

Hopin- I was too afraid to test today. So I didnt and I changed my blood work appt till tomorrow. I am 13dpo today. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If BFN aunt flow will be here anyday...last cycle it was day 15 AF showed

Wow I am learning a lot about IVF - you guys know it all! One day I think I will never need it and the next I wonder if I could skip to it now! They really have it down to a science!

BTW- those of you heading for IVF, are you lucky to have insurance pay for it or not? Of course mine would not :nope:

Hoping....thanks hun. i really had a breakdown yesterday....dealibg with all these ttc issues and now likelihood of ivf

How is your "break" going?

lune...it is such a tough decision to go ivf or not.

TypeA- thank you! Apparently I have to wait until my blood draws are done before I can even call and schedule a follow up appointment with the doctor. Some places just need to realize they can't control a control freak lol. On the other hand, took a FRER this morning and it was a BFN. So here's for a couple more days waiting. It'll be interesting to see what he comes up wih since he said he's quite aggressive with what he does. But I'll let ya know either here or I'll bug ya on Facebook:)

Lune- my insurance covers 4 rounds of IVF, which is one of the reasons why we jumped to it when I thought I was losing my coverage. But a lot of offices also provide IVF packages and some even offer a refund program if you are unable to get pregnant.

Wow I am learning a lot about IVF - you guys know it all! One day I think I will never need it and the next I wonder if I could skip to it now! They really have it down to a science!

BTW- those of you heading for IVF, are you lucky to have insurance pay for it or not? Of course mine would not :nope:

We were EXTREMELY blessed to have insurance cover everything except a $40co-pay for all meds, $40 co pay for my first visit, $300 for sperm freezing, and $750 for embryo freezing. Other than that everything else was covered. W

Anmlz- I would do some online research about IVF protocols and see what others have had luck with. In my humble opinion you should have kept stimming until you had mature follicles.....unless your estrogen was WAY too high. But I doubt it considering only 5 were mature. Ugh I hope they get this right for you because it's certainly not a pleasure cruise to have to go through it multiple times!!

When can you start to feel the baby move??? Im ready for that day so I don't constantly worry something is wrong.

We are paying out of pocket: $12,100 + cost of meds (but the meds are covered by insurance). If #1 doesn't work, the physician cost will be waived of the next fresh cycles. We are with Houston Fertility institute, if anyone wants to look at their stats on SART.

We are paying out of pocket: $12,100 + cost of meds (but the meds are covered by insurance). If #1 doesn't work, the physician cost will be waived of the next fresh cycles. We are with Houston Fertility institute, if anyone wants to look at their stats on SART.

I totally feel like this will be it for you! I think I said it months ago but I still feel that way. Although PCOS is not fun...it helps in IVF to get a good amount of eggs! Can't wait to hear your results!!

How far along are you typeA? I didn't feel anything really obvious until around 21/22 weeks but realized after that I was feeling something starting maybe around 17 weeks but couldn't decide if it was baby or not at the time.

I totally feel like this will be it for you! I think I said it months ago but I still feel that way. Although PCOS is not fun...it helps in IVF to get a good amount of eggs! Can't wait to hear your results!!

We're optimistic too! Glad DH is on board and caved in to my arguments. I am excited to learn which protocol we will be using tomorrow!

Which RE did you see? I'd love to compare stats with mine since yours seemed to have it down! I don't remember: did you do single embryo transfer? Thinking about selecting it!

Allika- I used CARE in Bedford tx. It's called center for assisted reproductive care- dr. Nackley was my amazing dr.

DH and I decided 2 only after I had a breakdown after IVF thinking that if we only did 1 we wouldn't have a good shot at getting pregnant...I just had a feeling we needed to do 2. So that's what we did. And ended up with 1.

We have 5 frozen embryos left and my egg quality was good so I'm still not sure why we didn't get preg during all those IUIs but oh well! My dr kept me going until I had at least 5 eggs over 18mm. However, being PCOS there were more in there blossoming so she just watched my estrogen ...which I thought was low most days actually ... and kept going until retreival. I was on follistim, menopur, Lupron, and pregnyl. Then the lovely inter muscular POI shots and estrogen patches after retreival. Your clinics stats look great!!

WELCOME Smiley :) Glad to have you join us! When are you testing, tomorrow? I'll add you to the front page. I will warn you, we are all poas-aholics (pee on a stick) here so we typically start asking if you're testing early on. :haha: Oops! :)

Breaking That sounds like a great plan! I'm glad you have some other options to try before IVF. Seems like that's just what you need. You got this, girl! Hopefully you won't need anything you learn from that IVF info session. :hugs:

Kins Are you testing today?

Hope everyone is doing swell :)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am planning to test first thing tomorrow, a little nervous, anxious. I had so many negative responses while testing for fertility this will be my first real pregnancy test where I actually feel hopeful! My back has been killing me for the past few days, most likely due to my pilates and ballet classes, so I don't want to get my hopes up too much! I'll keep everyone posted!

@TypeA: did you find any research on IVF success by diagnosis?

I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow.
Ooh it will be soon then! At first it felt like little gas bubbles moving. I felt it the most when I went to bed and first woke up. I found I could also feel it better if I lay on my stomach :)

I am 16 wks too! Sometimes when I lay on my back or stomach, I can feel little flutters, like butterfly kisses...only inside your belly. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->