Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

You ladies are moving right along! Congrats on 2nd tri

I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow.

Gosh already?! Care to share a bump pic? ;)
I didn't feel anything until about 18 weeks and it felt like a little "swipe" across. It'll be pretty low in your belly too because your uterus is still pretty small so it'll be about where your blatter is.

https://m.parenting.com/entry/view/id/1331

Sharing this article with you ladies today about the smoking and drinking by the baby daddy before conception!

So it's 4am and I had to pee so bad so I got out of bed and Poas and it was positive and it came up soooo quick!!! Praying for a healthy sticky baby in my uterus!!!! :happydance:

I go for blood work today!

How am I going to be able to go back to sleep now???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 14
Might I add I hope I'm not dreaming.

Nope not dreaming! Wow that's clear!

Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months, Girl! That's a BFP!

Whoa kins clear line! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Way to start out the month!!! Super excited for you:flower:

https://m.parenting.com/entry/view/id/1331

Sharing this article with you ladies today about the smoking and drinking by the baby daddy before conception!

Great article Allika - dh really cut back the alcohol a few months before we conceived so I do believe that it really helps!

Wahoo Kins!! Our first :bfp: for august! Fxed it the start of many more for the month! :headspin: :happydance:

Congrats kind, what a beautiful line!!!! Good luck at the doctors today!!!

Kins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :bfp:!!!! Let us know how your betas look today! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I was soooo giddy this morning and woke my husband up and I said some to the effect of are you excited and hes like what time is it I said 4am and hes like no im not excited hahaha....

But he already asked me a few times today how im doing hahah.

I prayer this one sticks.

I had my blood work at 7am. I usually get a call with results after 2pm

I was soooo giddy this morning and woke my husband up and I said some to the effect of are you excited and hes like what time is it I said 4am and hes like no im not excited hahaha....

But he already asked me a few times today how im doing hahah.

I prayer this one sticks.

I had my blood work at 7am. I usually get a call with results after 2pm

CONGRATULATIONS KINS!!!! WOOOOHOOOO :happydance: H&H 9 months to you, I know you're on :cloud9:...this is so exciting!

You started off the month of August great!!!! :)

Wooo kins! Definitely not a dream, CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you got some more sleep after that ;)

Lei, temp is looking even better today!

@TypeA: did you find any research on IVF success by diagnosis?

I didn't look. I actually went into IVF blind so I would be calm about the whole process. The only I researched is first time IVF successes and how many embryos they put back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->