Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Yay, KINS! :dance::headspin::wohoo:

My Dr is letting me do 3rd and final rd of Clomid this month, while DH is having SA done tomorrow. Idk why since we just conceived in Feb no problem. The doc said maybe he just had a lucky sperm that one time and I kinda wanted to slap her. Oh well, RE is next but I hope I don't need it! All of your successes with FS are keeping me hopeful!

Kins- oh golly congrats lady!!! I'm so happy for you!! Can't wait to hear your beta:)

TypeA- he he, I totally went in blind with Ivf too. Definitely reading a lot more about protocols and if success with pcos. Everything I read seems kosher with what was done, so it'll be interesting to see what the doc says. I'm curious about if metformin has any influence on egg quality. I was on it for awhile, the the office that put me on it faltered my refills and won't call me back. So much information out there, gotta love Google!

Hopin- went in for first beta at 7am. Won't know results until after second beta Friday morning. Wee more waiting!!

Have a good hump day ladies!!!

@lune: I understand that your Doctor doesn't want you to do Clomid for more than 3 months. It is known that Clomid thins the uterine lining.

@anmlz: doubtful with the success on metformin. My OBGYN put me on it because she said she had seen great success with it, my RE took me off it because I am not insulin resistant and he said they don't have long term studies on metformin and diet (less sugar, more protein) and metformin have the same effect unless you're insulin resistant, that's a different story then!

Actually you should google protein and IVF success. There is some interesting stuff out there!

Thanks Allika, I'll definitely check that out. I was't told that they suspected insulin resistance, but I do have a high case of diabetes on both sides of my family, so I just assumed that was their reasoning. Questions keep adding up lol now that I have more information lol

Allika - I read the link on smoking and it is very interesting. DH and I both quit 6 months ago so I hope it makes a difference. I also am happy to switch to Femara if I can bc my periods this time seem lighter and it affects ewcm.

Allika - I read the link on smoking and it is very interesting. DH and I both quit 6 months ago so I hope it makes a difference. I also am happy to switch to Femara if I can bc my periods this time seem lighter and it affects ewcm.

Yeah light period is a sign for thin lining so Femara will be good in your case!

My DH smokes and it drives me crazy, I can't believe through all these struggles he still is able to smoke! His analysis came back "good" the two times he did it so he is not really seeing why he should quit.

Allika- tell him it can only improve your chances more!!

Thanks ladies it is finally going up.I am trying not to S.S & I am already getting anxious to poas :rofl:

I wish I could post pics of my :holly: so you all can help me see if my nips are changing :haha: I swear that's the only symptom I got with DD & maybe 2 dizzy spells.

DSD started her cycle today & I started cramping today.....just mild though but my lower back has been hurting since last night.

Hope everyone is doing well. I am off to take a nap, it was a busy day at work.

We saw the baby today!! I burst out crying as soon as we heard the heartbeat. I know each of you will have your time! It truly is amazing!

Here is a 3D pic!

Attachments

• IMG_20130807_122751.jpg
    IMG_20130807_122751.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
Anmlz can't wait to hear your beta!!! Remind me did you Poas?

Ingodshands-incredible! So happy for you how far along are you?

AFM- Thank you sooooo much for all the congrats!!!

So blood work shows hcg 246, and progesterone 18. She wants me to continue crinone suppositories and come back on Friday to be sure the levels are rising. She said the numbers are good though!

Wow, that number is so high kind! Are they thinking maybe multiples???:winkwink:

We are all ready to go! Taking last BCP Sunday and then the stimming begins. I will be using bravelle and menopur

Congratulations Kins!!! What a wonderful way to start your day :yipee: Prayers and fingers crossed for a healthy 9 months!

My morning unfortunately wasn't as bright as yours. Woke up very excited to poas and sadly got a BFN!!! My signs and symptoms over the last few days got my hopes up even though I kept telling myself to be realistic. And to top it all of I had some spotting! So now it's back to square one! Sorry for the pitty party after only 5 months of trying, I definitely feel for you all that have been struggling with this for way longer :sad2:

I have a couple of questions to ask: When did you first seek Dr. help, is 5 months too early? Also, does it mean anything if my period is lasting 9-10 days and i am ovulating on day 13, so my window for :sex: is very small!?

Thanks for all the support, it does help to have someone to vent/talk to since DH doesn't really get it all and just sees the negative! UGH!

IGH- Baby picture!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Kins- That's an awesome number! We have our betas the same day, lol :) Yes, I did POAS, it was a stark BFN, but we'll see what the numbers say.

Allika- Good luck with starting to stim!

Smiley - not sure where in the states you are but our doctor in tx didn't have a time frame of when to see him . I first went to my obgyn with DH & talked to her about family planning.... She then referred us to a fertility doctor to we got in to see very quickly. Dh saw one for male infertility & I saw his brother for female infertility... They immediately started running tests on DH & I :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->