Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I see it!!!! Start of your bfp for sure.. :)

Happy 5 weeks Lune!

You guys are in for a very very exciting week here on BNB!!!

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant...with the BLUE plus signs (even my dreams are mean and use the wrong tests lol).

So I was very excited to test this morning and to my utter dismay I "think" the line is a smidgen darker than it was yesterday.... the pics make it look way darker than in person, but maybe there is a reason today's is capturing better in a pic.

So here they are ladies, please let me know what you think!

Attachments

• IMG_3394.jpg
    IMG_3394.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3395.jpg
    IMG_3395.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 24
The second one (without any label) is for sure darker!

OMG!!!!!!! ajd!!!

HOLY CRAP!!! That line is FOR SURE darker.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait for both of you to test again and go get some betas going!!!

What a wonderful Monday!!!

Ugh this wouldn't be half as bothersome if it weren't for the trigger....that's the only thing that keeps me doubting

I have one more FRER left so my butt is heading to the store today! I'm still not jumping up and down yet, have to see what tomorrow's test looks like before I let myself believe it.....but I WANT TO!!!

Allika you tested yesterday and it was stark white - I remember you talking about it on ajd's journal, right?
Have faith sister - GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE - and you BOTH deserve this SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Me too Allika.....its sooooooo hard to tell, that's why I'm not sure right now if I'm picking up trigger still or BFP....keeping FX for both of us :)

FX FX FX FX sooooooooo tightly for you both.

Now tomorrow REALLY needs to hurry up!

Omg allika I see it on the second one! Also ajd that is so a bfp! :happydance:

Wahoo ladies!!!! Ive got my fx'd that those lines get darker.

I can def see a shadow on both tests :happydance:

Its going to be great!!

OMG, I am literally sitting on my couch with goose bumps and tears in my eyes.

You BOTH have a BFP!!! I am so happy for you girls and I can not wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!

scan went well, baby is head down and facing my back :)
couldn't get a good shot of the face because of the position and the fact that he/she is shy :haha:
20130909_105118.jpg

Look at that little cutie you have right there!! Can't wait to see pics when the baby arrives :) It's getting so close....just 2 more months

Gorgeous pic hun :cloud9:

SO Allika and Ajd is it all you can think about? Bc it's all I can think about. I just wanna go to sleep right now so it can go ahead and be tomorrow. I'm totally unproductive at work becuase I keep coming back and looking at your tests!!!!

It is ALL I am thinking about.

I keep putting both tests behind my back, mixing them up really good, covering my thumbs over them to hide the label and seeing if I can easily pick out the darker one!! I have gotten it correct every time but once (contacts weren't in yet though!)

I'm just praying it gets darker tomorrow and that isn't my triggers. I'm scared to get excited yet....need the next few days to fly so I know for sure what's happening....

So excited!!!!! Aaaaaaahh!! :happydance::happydance: can't wait to see those lines get darker!!!! Best Monday in a long time.

Luna - beautiful pic!!!! Can't wait too see baby not too much longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->