Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA lately! Busy end of the summer and have been really focused on :sex: with DH, especially after my Dr. seemed so confident we would have no problem conceiving! Well sadly :witch: made her wicked arrival so it's back to square one again! As I'm sure you all know all to well, it's so hard to get your hopes up and feel like you did everything right only to get a BFN!!! We have two months of giving it 100% before my Dr. will send me for blood work, so keeping our fingers crossed we can get lucky! My next test date will be October 2, so I will keep you posted!

On a brighter note, I enjoyed all the MIL venting! Mine too drives me absolutely crazy, but thankfully is 7 hours away! However, with my husband being an only child, when we are lucky enough to get pregnant I know she's going to take it to a whole new level and I may want to move over seas :winkwink:

Hope everyone is well and keep those BFP coming!!!!!!

Allika, most women don't have any symptoms until at least 6 weeks. I know I didn't. Enjoy it while you can ;)

Def negative this morning at 13dpo, so I'll call the office to induce my period if it doesn't show up by morning.
Onto IUI cycle 2

For us squinters. 4dp5dt, so 9 DPO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 36
Smiley & EA Sorry about the bfn's :hugs:

Luna YAY for scan day!!! :dance:

Kins You're not getting a scan any longer today, right?

ajd, Allika Have either of you lovely ladies tested this morning?!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! :flower:

OMG Allika, you must've posted that while I was typing. I totally see a line there. And I don't have to squint. At all. Ahhhhh! :dance: :yipee:

Ah come on you're just saying that! Do you really see one? I see a little bit something but not sure if it makes for a line...maybe evap?

LOL, I would never just say that!! :haha:

FX'd it progresses. But it's there. I see it. Did you take it this morning?

Yes and I did take one yesterday but not FMU to see if the trigger was gone. Yesterday's was stark white but since it wasn't FMU maybe it doesn't count. I am 11 dp trigger

I think this is the start of your bfp!!! FX'd so so tightly!! Are you waiting til tomorrow AM to test again?

Allika- I do think I can see a line. Fx fx fx a million times for you :hugs:

Allika- I swear that I see it too! Can not wait to see tomorrow's test!

Ingodshands I know everything is perfect with your sweet baby :) You're not too far from the 2nd tri!! :dance:

EA Girl I can't believe you didn't give us a pic to spot a line on!! Shame on you :haha: Now I am on edge til you get back and test again!! ;)

ajd We love you too!! In a lot of ways I'm closer to you ladies than some of my friends in real life. NOBODY even knows I'm pregnant yet!!! Except you sweet ladies :)

lune When is your EDD?! May 12?

Daisy Everything sounds perfect!! FX'd soooo tightly for you!

shugga Good luck hun!

I think I have everyone's gender guesses on the front page. Go check it out and let me know if I missed anything :)

AFM, I'm getting sick - boo. My throat is really really sore and I can't breathe through my nose. Not coolio!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend so far.

Thanks Hopin4ABump!

Allika I can see it too!!!

I can't wait to see tomorrows test :)

Shugga - good luck!!

SMU after holding for 3 1/2h. Now I am going crazy.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 27
ALLIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bfp bfp bfp! I swear!! that line is THERE!

DO YOU LADIES SEE IT?!?!

I know!!! Even DH saw it and yelled at me for testing so early! I swear in person you see it even more! I wish one of you lived close to me so I could show you

Maybe it's still trigger at 11dp trigger? But I think the SMU one looks darker! Oh I am such a nervous wrack

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->