Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Quick update on my ultrasound today - Dr. said that my lining was trilaminar and was 8mm. I had 4 follicles ranging from 14-16mm (two on each side). He wants me to come in for another ultrasound in 2 days and will likely have me trigger on that day (so IUI 4 days from now). So...I think my test date is going to be the 25th not the 21st. But who am I kidding...it will likely be earlier lol.

Speaking of MILs - mine is coming in a few weeks :( Prayers appreciated. She is very baby crazy.

Manda - so sorry that your HCG level didn't rise. I was really rooting for a surprise high number :(

Daisy your number sound great!!! Four little follies are a perfect number and your lining sounds really good (I'll have to look up trilaminar).

Best of luck girl!

Lune I guess boy for you as well.

Daisy sounds great, good luck with your MIL!

AJD 6 days, getting anxious?!?!

Well ladies I just wanted to update you all with my fertility process, I did ovulate my progestrone levels were 31.9 so Im so so excited Im seeing the results from this medicine!!!! Now its the waiting game to see if I get my BFP it sure would be nice to get it on the first try

Jenna, one could say I'm getting Alittle anxious hehe. Tested out my trigger and the cheapie was officially a BFN with no second squinter today. You can check out my journal to see where I am right now :)

Ingodshands I know everything is perfect with your sweet baby :) You're not too far from the 2nd tri!! :dance:

EA Girl I can't believe you didn't give us a pic to spot a line on!! Shame on you :haha: Now I am on edge til you get back and test again!! ;)

ajd We love you too!! In a lot of ways I'm closer to you ladies than some of my friends in real life. NOBODY even knows I'm pregnant yet!!! Except you sweet ladies :)

lune When is your EDD?! May 12?

Daisy Everything sounds perfect!! FX'd soooo tightly for you!

shugga Good luck hun!

I think I have everyone's gender guesses on the front page. Go check it out and let me know if I missed anything :)

AFM, I'm getting sick - boo. My throat is really really sore and I can't breathe through my nose. Not coolio!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend so far.

Hopin look what I came across haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 10
does your ticker ever say "baby is the size of a pickle"? that will be the best week on this thread :)

I took a couple very simple videos yesterday morning exclusively for you all just so you can get a super small glimpse of how much he's grown lately. I'll get some better videos later ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7SaeIZDuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFkeggO99Zg

Please excuse the EXTREMELY unflattering angle at which the camera is on my double chin in the second video :dohh:

Jenna, thanks for sharing Draven with us once again...he is such a cutie pie! Love how much spunk the little guy has, he must be so much fun to have around all the time!

Hopin, not any time soon! Week 18 is when appleseed will become a pickle :)

Allika: I am getting sooooo excited for you to test :baby:

I thought I posted these in my journal :dohh: Oh well haha. Sorry guys!

Draven does look like a fun little guy! I can't believe he was just born this year and is so big already! Wow...

Thanks for sharing Jenna :hugs:

I want to POAS so badly but it's still too early and and I have no symptoms. I bet it didn't work. It would have been too perfect. Ugh! Mehhhhhhhhh!

Allika - when is your test date? No need to get all negative already! I have no symptoms! Just tell your little bean to settle right in!

Allika- sending lots and lots of positive energy and prayers your way. Keep those negative thoughts away! :hugs:

Jenna, goodness he is so beautiful. Have I told you that???! Gahhhhh I wanna squeeze him!!

Allika, I absolutely think it worked!!!! You can start testing tomorrow right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->