Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

OMG, I just realized that I never made any of my gender guesses!

Luna - Girl
Lilrojo- Boy
TypeA- Boy
Ingodshands- Boy :)
Hopin- Girl
lune- Boy

Hopin- Can you please add my next appointment, September 24, to the front page?

Allika I dont see a link to your journal. Am i missing it?

Hi Kins,

here is the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1795781-allikas-journal-7.html

Daisy: happy to hear you are keeping in good spirits! That can do wonders to help TTC. Keeping Fx for you!

IGH: I'm on the very bad head cold/chest tightness sickness boattoo! Get some rest darling!

Allika: sorry to hear you're suffering with OHSS. You too get lots of rest and keep us posted. Do you think you'll get your results today?

AFM: I'm at the lab now waiting for my turn, hopefully it's another STAT lab in the system :) I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I know. My test this morning looked like last night's test but I didn't have time to post it yet.

Allika: sorry to hear you're suffering with OHSS. You too get lots of rest and keep us posted. Do you think you'll get your results today?

I will definitely get results today...

Hey all! I went in this morning and had my ultrasound. My Dr. said I don't have any cysts, so I can start letrozole tonight! I am on 5mg CD 3-7. I go in for another ultrasound on the the 19th. Like I have said before, this is my first time doing this. Is my ultrasound on the 19th to see the size of my follicles? What do you think will happen if my follicles are too small?

Hopin: I am not too sure what my test date will be. How can I figure that out?

I truly appreciate everyone's help an encouragement! I am so glad I found this group!!! :flower:

Hey all! I went in this morning and had my ultrasound. My Dr. said I don't have any cysts, so I can start letrozole tonight! I am on 5mg CD 3-7. I go in for another ultrasound on the the 19th. Like I have said before, this is my first time doing this. Is my ultrasound on the 19th to see the size of my follicles? What do you think will happen if my follicles are too small?

Hopin: I am not too sure what my test date will be. How can I figure that out?

I truly appreciate everyone's help an encouragement! I am so glad I found this group!!! :flower:

It is in and around 14dpo:)

What CD will you be on the 19th, because sometimes if the follies are to small they will cxl your cycle, unless you are taking injections too then they might up your dose. My dr cxld my cycle 2 times because of small follies.

Good Luck:)

I'm here and have good news and bad news.

I gained 3 lbs, am super bloated and have shortness of breath. Told my nurse about it and she said "oh no, looks like you have OHSS" she said its a good sign because I wouldn't have it unless I had hcg in my bloodstream. So they are doing a metabolic panel and also did an US. Of course you couldn't see a gestational sac yet at 3w5d but they measured my ovaries and they are enlarged and full of fluid. so they put me on bedrest and I am waiting for the Doc to call me back. It might be that I have to go in again this afternoon to see a Doctor (at my practice only the nurses were there as the Doctor was in surgery)....

Overall not fun, but sort of expected because I remember my Doc saying at
the transfer "good that were just putting one in, your ovaries are huge and two would have put you at a very high risk for OHSS"

I posted a pic of my test from yesterday night into journal...

What does OHSS stand for??

Your test looks great!!!! I am excited to here your numbers. These are your first betas right?

Hey Ladies,

Need your help and it's not baby related, actually TypeA needs your help.....she forgot her password and can't long in! Any ideas on how you can retrieve it??

Also, she wanted me to pass along some VERY exciting news..........she's having a BOY!!!!!!!!!! They had a gender reveal party on Saturday and the icing was BLUE, so looks like baseball and peewee football in her future :)

Hope all is well and thanks for the login help :)

I was wondering where the heck Type A went!!!!!!!!!! How are you smileydoc?

ajd, allika Can't wait to hear your results from today!!!

Allika So what does OHSS exactly mean now that you're pregnant?

lifeis That would dependon how long your cycles normally are, when you normally ovulate, etc. For now I'll just put your next u/s on the front page :)

smiley Ahhh! So exciting! I know we've all asked a few times where TypeA is so I'm glad to know she didn't just ditch us :haha: And a BOY! Is she excited?!
I'm not sure about pw retreival, there's gotta be a link or something that says "forgot password" or something right?

This thread is due for some girls!!!! Momof1 is the only one with a :pink: bean on the way! ....At least, that we know of! Too many team :yellow: on here :haha: It's not too late to get a gender scan ladies :rofl:

IGH...what is your appt on the 24th for? Just a pre-natal or is it an u/s as well?

***Edit*** I forgot LDizzy :dohh:!!! She's got a girl on the way :) LDizzy how the heck are ya? You've been awfully quiet :)

OHSS I think is ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome

Or some combination of that.

Allika sorry you ate dealing with thses...hope it fixes itself and you are not dealing with the discomfort any longer.

Hey Ladies,

Need your help and it's not baby related, actually TypeA needs your help.....she forgot her password and can't long in! Any ideas on how you can retrieve it??

Also, she wanted me to pass along some VERY exciting news..........she's having a BOY!!!!!!!!!! They had a gender reveal party on Saturday and the icing was BLUE, so looks like baseball and peewee football in her future :)

Hope all is well and thanks for the login help :)

What exciting news! Tell her congrats! I have no idea how to reset your password. I forgot mine and could only login on my phone forever! You can try to post under the help forum for her and ask the question.

Allika- So sorry you are having to deal with OHSS. I understand it can be very dangerous so take it easy! This will all be worth it in the end!

Hopin- My apt is just a well visit. No more ultrasounds until 20 weeks:nope:

allika I'm sorry you're dealing with ohss :hugs: your most recent test is definitely looking good :)

smiley maybe you can pm a moderator and ask how she can get her password reset

I forgot my passwords before there is actually a link on the main page where u sign it to click forgot password

Kins, don't forget to let me know when you're ready for me to add your due date to the front page and when we can start guessing genders for you! :hugs: :flower:

No pressure at all though! :)

Manda: I will be on CD 10 at my ultrasound appointment on the 19th.

Hopin: Thanks for the help. I have never really had "regular" cycles before, so I truly have no idea what my typical cycle length is.

What types of symptoms have you ladies had with letrozole? Also, what is your dosage? I'm on 5mg for 5 days.

I was wondering where the heck Type A went!!!!!!!!!! How are you smileydoc?

Allika - thanks so much for asking, u r sweet!! I'm good, just waiting for AF to pass so we can get back to baby making and hopefully a BFP!!! I feel this wait is almost worse than the 2 week for testing! Still hoping we won't need help, but two months of trying naturally then we will get blood work done!! How r u?

Thanks to everyone that helped with the login question, hopefully TypeA will be back soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->