Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ok just got my results. I am indeed OHSSing and dehydrated which is odd because I've been drinking non stop!

Now the important part my hcg is at 53 which is pretty good for 12DPO according to the nurse. So yay for me!

Now I am drinking more Gatorade!

FINALLY!!!! I'm back! Ugh. That was like pulling teeth!!

It is a boy! I'll send Jenna the most recent pics of baby. Pregnancy has been pretty boring recently and for that I am so thankful!! Now to catch up on everything!

Ok just got my results. I am indeed OHSSing and dehydrated which is odd because I've been drinking non stop!

Now the important part my hcg is at 53 which is pretty good for 12DPO according to the nurse. So yay for me!

Now I am drinking more Gatorade!

Ugh! I'm so sorry Allika! That cannot be comfortable! Please take care of yourself and watch your fluid build up in your body! Keep us updated!!! So happy for you though!!

Great. The petechiae is starting to fade, still no other symptoms as usual. Should get a response from the doctor sometime today. I actually have a couple new videos I forgot about I'll post them in my journal ;)

Holy macaroni!! I had this same thing as an adult!!! I know all about some petechiae and they said its usually found in children! Do you know what caused it? I don't want to flood you with info if you already know the culprit!!

Allika awesome number!! :yipee: :dance: :happydance:!!!!!!!!

Bless your heart I'm so sorry you're dealing with that :(

Are you going for more betas or were they just doing the initial draw to confirm?

Hooray TypeA so glad you're back!!!! congrats on the baby boy!!!!!!!

@Hopin: going back on Monday and they want me to call as soon as my symptoms (weight gain mainly) go further up

At work but real quick.... my beta was 78 today!! And 32 on Tues, at almost exactly 48hrs!!

:headspin::dance::wohoo:

What WONDERFUL news ajd!!!

I am so incredibly happy for you and Allika it's just not even funny!!

Can I add EDD's to the front page for you sweet ladies????!

:headspin::dance::wohoo:

What WONDERFUL news ajd!!!

I am so incredibly happy for you and Allika it's just not even funny!!

Can I add EDD's to the front page for you sweet ladies????!

Me too! So happy for the both of you!!! Whoop whoop!!

Allika so what does this OHSS mean for you? I know it means you're over stimulated but is it dangerous or just something you wait out and goes away? Great number by the way, are you going back again for a 48hr?

Aj almost a perfect double! GREAT!!

TypeA welcome back!! WOOO boy, I was right ;) Have a name for him yet? Feeling kicks?

Hopin how you feeling today?

@Jenna: it kinda depends if it stays mild to moderate it's not a big issue and you just kind of have to let it pass! If it becomes severe than it is an issue because you need to go the hospital, get an IV and get drained. In severe cases the weight gain is like 20lbs in a week...also the severe cases carry a greater risk of miscarriage! But lets not go there!

If I weren't pregnant I didn't have OHSS and I am rather pregnant than not having OHSS so just gotta get through it!!!

Hey hopin I'll say go ahead and add an edd April 16th to front page. I can't live in fear.

As for guessing let me first say I am one of 7kids. Two boys 5girls. My 3 sisters have a total of 8kids 6 of them girls....

I wonder if that means girl for me? Lol alot of estrogen in my family. Although I feel it's going to be a boy. Is that possible this early to have a feeling?

On dh side it's just him and his sister she has 1 son.

Btw I'm team yellow because nothing about getting pregnant or being pregnant has been a surprise.

Allika I'm not worried you and baby will be just fine. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

And my day just got better, I was so worried about my progesterone level as my boobs have gotten less sore... but I'm at 30.7!!!' Yay :)

Please add me to the front page with my Sweet Bundle EDD May 23rd. No gender guesses for me until we find out how many!!

I can't believe how many pregnancies we have on this thread! It gives me a lot of hope :) good luck this month Smiley, EA and Manda :hugs:

We are on a role here!!!!! Maybe we will reach more than 3 in one month for the first time!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->