Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

And my day just got better, I was so worried about my progesterone level as my boobs have gotten less sore... but I'm at 30.7!!!' Yay :)

Please add me to the front page with my Sweet Bundle EDD May 23rd. No gender guesses for me until we find out how many!!

Does the doctor think it could be twins with your levels? That would be crazy!!

Okay so I know there are so many BFP's and I want to gender guess, but I have lost track of the names!!!

That would be exciting if there are 2 sets of twins!!!

quick question, so I went on birth control pill on cycle day 5 and was told to take it for 18days. Would I start meds for IVF then or is it going to give me my period again and then start from there?

It's giving you your period again and then you start from there! BCP help a lot in preparation for IVF so as much as it sucks to swallow these little suckers when you want to get preggo they will help you with your response to IVF!

Hi, I just had my fet can I please join? I have a son from my first round of ivf. I ended up with 3 frozen embryos from that. My son is nearly a year and I so want another. Originally I was going to be put in the best embryo, which is a hatching blastocyst 2, bc the other 2 were not that good - like only early stage blasts and frozen together. An hour before my transfer, my dr called and told me that the hatching blast I was planning to transfer was not in very good shape after the thawing process and recommended that I put in the other 2 as well. So there I took his advice, I am now PUPO with 3 embies! I'm terrified of triplets and scared of twins. I hope there will at least be 1 though. Here comes the wait!

Thanks ladies! I hope so too bc we have no more frosties after this. Ivf is so expensive and with no help from insurance. I don't think it is fair, it's a disease like any other.

So 2 sets of twins already this month on this board?!

Welcome sunshine! :flower: When are you testing?!

Let's pump the brakes on this 2 sets of twins thing here, if you're referring to me :haha:. I know at one point I thought twins was a cool idea but I'm just hoping for one healthy bean :cloud9: There's also zero reason to think I would be prego with more than one.
Ajd I'm def pulling for you to have two though :) I would love for us to have some twinnies on this thread!!

Lune SO exciting you have your u/s on Monday!! Are you just pumped or what?!

What else is going on ladies? Any big plans this weekend?

Let's keep the BFP's going this month! We're only halfway through it!

Everyone, Kins is ready for us to gender guess so let me know your guess :)

Allika Can I add your edd to the front page?

Welcome Sunshine! Good luck with your TWW!

So i am driving myself crazy over here and I just don't know why I can't accept that everything is fine with my baby. I am just so worried that I will go into my 13 week apt and there will not be a heartbeat. I think I just need to take a nap and this cold is playing with my brain. I would love to just take some cold medicine.. ugh.

Happy Friday everyone!

@IGH: oh you can't think like that!!!!! Everything will be fine with your little peanut!!!! Try to keep things positive! Unfortunately the worry will never go away, not even when you had your baby! So you just have to get used to worrying and do it with positive energy!

Thanks sweetie! I know I am just being crazy! I might actually go buy one of those home doppler machines then I can hear the heartbeat whenever I want to!

IGH - I was just going to suggest getting a doppler. I will def be getting one of those this time. You are so close to the safe mark!

IGH - I was just going to suggest getting a doppler. I will def be getting one of those this time. You are so close to the safe mark!

I know! I think that is what is making me even more nervous! Do you guys know of any good dopplers? i am looking online and they are not as expensive as I thought, but also do not want to get a cheapy and not hear anything!

Okay, I did it! Here is what I ordered. Will let you all know how it goes!

https://www.facelake.com/sonotrax-b.html

oh IGH, that is a great looking price on that test!!! I'm considering getting one too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->