Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ya I thinking of buying one too because I have been so scared.
Everytime i get new pains down there I think the worst. Think Allika is right unfortunately we are always going to worry. Im just trying not to break down. haha I broke down big time last week. I go to accupuncture today---looking forward to that

I think I will look into a doppler for home too. Whats the earliest they work? Im only 9weeks

I saw one awhile ago before I was prego on Groupon for cheap too bad its not there now.

Welcome sunshine! :flower: When are you testing?!

Let's pump the brakes on this 2 sets of twins thing here, if you're referring to me :haha:. I know at one point I thought twins was a cool idea but I'm just hoping for one healthy bean :cloud9: There's also zero reason to think I would be prego with more than one.
Ajd I'm def pulling for you to have two though :) I would love for us to have some twinnies on this thread!!

Thanks Hopin4ABump! I'm really scared of twins! Do you have one already? How many did you put in?

Okay, I did it! Here is what I ordered. Will let you all know how it goes!

https://www.facelake.com/sonotrax-b.html
Ingodshand, I have the same one. Loved it after I got the hang of it, but in the beginning it kinda drove me nuts b/c I couldn't find the heart beat. :haha:

AFM, I'm bored on this bedrest. My inlaws are here watching my son. So blessed to have such great inlaws. They drove 45 miles to get to our place at 8 am before my DH had to leave. I hope you ladies post a lot b/c I am BORED!

Welcome sunshine! :flower: When are you testing?!

Let's pump the brakes on this 2 sets of twins thing here, if you're referring to me :haha:. I know at one point I thought twins was a cool idea but I'm just hoping for one healthy bean :cloud9: There's also zero reason to think I would be prego with more than one.
Ajd I'm def pulling for you to have two though :) I would love for us to have some twinnies on this thread!!

Thanks Hopin4ABump! I'm really scared of twins! Do you have one already? How many did you put in?

Okay, I did it! Here is what I ordered. Will let you all know how it goes!

https://www.facelake.com/sonotrax-b.html
Ingodshand, I have the same one. Loved it after I got the hang of it, but in the beginning it kinda drove me nuts b/c I couldn't find the heart beat. :haha:

AFM, I'm bored on this bedrest. My inlaws are here watching my son. So blessed to have such great inlaws. They drove 45 miles to get to our place at 8 am before my DH had to leave. I hope you ladies post a lot b/c I am BORED!

Oh that makes me nervous! How early were you trying to find the heartbeat? I will be almost 12 weeks before it arrives. The site says that it will work by 8-10 weeks

Ya I thinking of buying one too because I have been so scared.
Everytime i get new pains down there I think the worst. Think Allika is right unfortunately we are always going to worry. Im just trying not to break down. haha I broke down big time last week. I go to accupuncture today---looking forward to that

I think I will look into a doppler for home too. Whats the earliest they work? Im only 9weeks

I saw one awhile ago before I was prego on Groupon for cheap too bad its not there now.

Oh Kins, I wish we could give each other a hug:hugs: and just know that everything will be okay! I was getting worried because my nausea and headaches had gone away but am starting to feel sick again so i am feeling better!

Im on bedrest too!!! Meh!

Hopin has one son (6) and got pregnant last cycle naturally, so very exciting!

Adj did an IUI with (and correct me if I am wrong) 3 follicles, so there is a valid chance for twins.

Lune_miel got pregnant last cycle on Clomid

I underwent IVF and transferred one blastocyst 1 week and 1 day ago.

That's a summary of the most recent preggo ones, most of us have it in our signature though!

I did pure injections this past cycle with a trigger when my 4 follies looked good: 2 bigger 2 trailers.

Good afternoon ladies!
I started taking femara for the first time last night. I am so glad that the only side effect I had was a headache. It's already gone though! I just can't wait to go in on Thursday and see how well the medication worked! I hope everyone is having a great day!

Oh Kins, I wish we could give each other a hug:hugs: and just know that everything will be okay! I was getting worried because my nausea and headaches had gone away but am starting to feel sick again so i am feeling better!
Ya I guess what worries me is that i Dont know what is and isnt normal. Like for two days now I have and pressure I guess in my uterus?? I dunno even know lol whereever my uterus might be these days. But ya so I know women are without going to feel their uterus as it grows I just wish I knew if what I am feeling is correct ya know?

Ive had the nausea come and go I tend to just keep trying to snack through it.
My biggest thing has been headaches and heardburn with some constipation thrown in here and there. So when I get the feeling in the uterus it concerns me. BUT i had it last week and I went and got U/S and I was fine so I am banking on it being normal prego symptoms.

Can wait till me next scan.

Which actually makes me wonder.... when you go for a first obgyn appt will they do an ultra sound? Ill be almost 10weeks. I have an appt the day before that which I know they will do an u/s so I am just concerned about two u/s in a row.

What do you all think?

btw sorry for all the typos above. I type too much too fast for my own good.

So I actually just called the OBGYN after I posted to find out about U/S the secretary that answered said usually on first visit they will only check a heartbeat but no U/S so I am definitely going to keep my appt with my Reproductive Endocrinologist for Monday

just in regards to dopplers ladies don't freak out if you can't find the heartbeat early on. I don't own one but I remember my doctor couldn't find a heartbeat at almost 13 weeks which he said was really normal. There has been no trouble finding it at every appointment since then.

Also ultrasounds aren't harmful to baby at all, the machine is literally just bouncing sound waves to create an image, no radiation involved.

Thanks for the synopsis Allika. Not sure if you read but I had 3 frozens I was going to put the best one in. The other 2 were just early blasts and frozen together. On the day of the transfer, they told me the thawing process made the one embryo's quality sub par. We made the last minute decision to put in 3 at the dr's advice. It's really scary, since none of the 3 were good after the thawing.

Kin, i think you're fine. Also regarding when OB does an ultrasound....that's a big it depends! My OB last time was horrible and didn't do any of the ultrasounds. I was sent to a perinatologist to do my trimester screening and that's when I got to see the fetus. Especially since I did it so much with my RE. I do also know of ppl whose OB did a lot of it.

Thanks for the synopsis Allika. Not sure if you read but I had 3 frozens I was going to put the best one in. The other 2 were just early blasts and frozen together. On the day of the transfer, they told me the thawing process made the one embryo's quality sub par. We made the last minute decision to put in 3 at the dr's advice. It's really scary, since none of the 3 were good after the thawing.

I read on several forums that often the embryos where you didn't expect it made it anyway so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I was very silly back when I did IVF. I had a thought that we should do half of the eggs ICSI and half naturally. Of course out of the non ICSI ones, we only ended up with one embryo. I wanted it to be as natural as possible, so native. We could have had many more had I not done that.:growlmad:

I am still hopeful though! Thanks for your kind words Allika!:hugs:

I was very silly back when I did IVF. I had a thought that we should do half of the eggs ICSI and half naturally. Of course out of the non ICSI ones, we only ended up with one embryo. I wanted it to be as natural as possible, so native. We could have had many more had I not done that.:growlmad:

I thought the same thing when we did our consult but our Doctor forbid it and said that's ridiculous and it's no natural environment either way because naturally the egg also will not be surrounded by millions of sperm but only the "fastest" one. At our fertility
Institute they only do ICSI no matter what!

Lesson learned for sure!

Im on bedrest too!!! Meh!

Hopin has one son (6) and got pregnant last cycle naturally, so very exciting!

Adj did an IUI with (and correct me if I am wrong) 3 follicles, so there is a valid chance for twins.

Lune_miel got pregnant last cycle on Clomid

I underwent IVF and transferred one blastocyst 1 week and 1 day ago.

That's a summary of the most recent preggo ones, most of us have it in our signature though!

Omg thanks Allika! I get in here everyday, but it's hard to navigate on my cell.
Okay so my gender guesses!
Hopin- boy
Adj- girl (maybe two!)
Lune_miel- boy
And of course Allika- girl

@Hopin – I’m not sure what will be accomplished at the motion (if anything) – we go every 8 weeks or so, the prosecution & defense exchange info, and we get another date… We’re waiting to find out if he’s going to plead out or if this is going to trial by judge or jury. It’s been a long process, and I don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel yet!

@LifeisBeauty – if you’ll be CD 10 it sounds like a follicle study to me. They may have you come back the next day also, or 2 days out to compare one result to the next. Good luck! I’m not familiar with Letrozole, but in my quick google – it’s also known as Femera, which I think is an alternative to Clomid? I haven’t taken that one, but I have taken clomid – with minimal side effects… What side effects to you have? Clomid they suggest you take at night so you sleep through the side effects. Maybe this would help?

@AJD – numbers look great! Congrats

@ Kins – “Btw I'm team yellow because nothing about getting pregnant or being pregnant has been a surprise” – that’s exactly how I feel! I want to be team yellow so badly this time (whenever it happens) but DH refuses! He thinks he can find out and not tell me – haha – we’ll see who wins… What do you think of acupuncture? I’m doing it for the first time Tuesday @ CD8…

@Daisy – thank you!

@Sunshine – good luck! I would be terrified of triplets too! I am secretly hoping for twins though – and I think DH is on to me  - he’s not quite as excited at the prospect

@IGH – I don’t know where you live – but you can rent those dopplers too! I did for a few weeks – I heard a heartbeat @ 9w2d and kept it until I could feel the kicks – just something to look into –
Nevermind, I was a little behind – I see you ordered one. Good luck! And don’t panic if you can’t find a heartbeat right away – stay calm

AFM: I’m on CD 4, started clomid 100mg last night… I’m trying acupuncture for the first time on Tuesday, and I have my CD 11 follicle study on Friday the 20th – starting to get re-excited for this cycle – It usually just takes me a few days to acknowledge the passing failed cycle… This weekend we’re taking it easy, doing a few projects around the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->