Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin- Are you pregnant sick or cold sick? I finally went to the doc this saturday and got a zpack.. starting to feel better!

Hey ladies... sorry im constantly going mia.. life is so busy.. My daughter started preschool and goes for 2 hours 3 days a week.. and my son is teething.. 19 months so that's a bit of a handful lately.. and im in college.. let me tell you stats is not my friend..

So yeah that's me.. entered 3rd tri on Saturday.. so officially in the home stretch..

Hi ladies...

Just wanted to say hi....Been following along...it's so exciting here!

To all the bfp/new bumps....so exciting to see your little beans grow and beta numbers double. I will send in my gender guesses when I'm on my laptop!

To all the newbies....welcome to the group. This is an awesome supportive group of ladies!
Hope to see you get your bfps!

Hugs and kisses!!!!!

Had the scan, I am officially 6w but I know I O'd on cd17 so little less than that really. The machine was grainy but my Dr was very pleased with the size of the gestational sac and the yolk sac. She said the little bean was right up against the wall so hard to see, but measuring right on time. So didn't get to confirm a heartbeat but it's no worry at this point. :cloud9:

I'm going to schedule the next one in two weeks and maybe at her other clinic since that one has a way more sophisticated U/S.

First sigh of relief.

Hopin - Can't wait for your scan - you will have much more to see!

Kins!! Happy graduation :) That pic is beautiful. :hugs:

Sunshine, yes when are you going to test?!

River, keep us posted on your process!!

IGH....pregnant sick. I'm grateful for it though :flower:

Rojo...not much longer!!!

Hi Breaking...miss you!! :hugs:

Lune, so glad you had a good scan! That must be relieving! Let me know when your next appt is. I can't wait for mine either, only 10 days left! I will be 8w1d so I should be able to see quite a bit.
Happy 6 weeks to you hun!! :hugs:

I was at the lab an hour again and it was another stat lab.... so hopefully she will email me soon!

Just got my beta. 282. Yay. I am relieved!!!!!!!!!!! Today is 16DPO.

I am so relieved! I got myself all worked up because the OHSS went away and I thought since the OHSS is activated by hcg mine must have decreased otherwise why would I have been feeling better?! :) nope I am still pregnant hoooray!

Hooray is right!!!!!!!

DH asked me if the 'girls on my forum' knew I was pregnant yet (silly man, of course they know! they knew before YOU did :haha: :rofl:)

But anywho I was telling him about you, ajd and lune, and how special these rainbow babies are. And I told him about everyone else and where we all are in our cycles.

He was really interested in hearing all about us. :hugs:

I told my husband about all of the girls on here too! First he thought it was weird. Now he even asks himself hehe :)

Yeah DH used to make fun of me for it :haha: Now he realizes why I'm on here.

And my beta was 472!!! No more worrying for me!!! I'm happily pregnant

Your number looks perfect too Allika :) We both have great doubling going on hehe

472 holy cow! Now I really wonder if its twins!!!!

Hopin', I"m 4dp5dt so maybe tomorrow or wed? My birthday is Thursday, not sure if I should test.:shrug:

Kins: What a cute little baby you have there! It looks like a real person :) I'm still thinking girl :)

Lune: Congratulations on your confirmation of a healthy little bean! Baby may not have a heartbeat quite yet but by your next one in 2 weeks it will. And it might even look like a little gummy bear!

Hopin: 10 days is too far away :( I can't wait to see your little peanut.

Allika: Congratulations on your healthy numbers I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

AJD: You too, great numbers!! Now when is your US?! Lets see how many we have ;)

Just booked my FIRST pregnancy ultrasound ever!!

October 8th at 11am west coast time

Oh my that is soooo long! I want to know how many!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->