Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Would like to join in... In our first cycle of IVF, male factor, and just had my 5 day transfer today. We had 34 eggs retrieved, 28 mature, 6 fertilized and transferred back 2 embryos. This is going to be a long week!! They told me to come back in 10 days for my beta, which seems like a long time?

Congrats to everyone with a BFP!! Very, very exciting :)

Hey:)

I'm so excited to see everyone's numbers going up so nicely!!

@Adj I can't wait for your ultrasound....Are u excited that it could be twins?

@Hopin hurray for prego sickness!! :)

I have been so busy and was finally able to catch myself up with everyone.

AFM: Iam going to cxl my IVF consult and iam very at peace with our decision. Even tho I would be sad about not having another baby I think I would be ok if it didnt happen with IUI or naturally. I have 2 healthy girls now and if iam meant to have another baby I will:)
Just my thoughts:)

Would like to join in... In our first cycle of IVF, male factor, and just had my 5 day transfer today. We had 34 eggs retrieved, 28 mature, 6 fertilized and transferred back 2 embryos. This is going to be a long week!! They told me to come back in 10 days for my beta, which seems like a long time?

Congrats to everyone with a BFP!! Very, very exciting :)

Hi mwb2040! Congrats on PUPO! I'm also waiting right now, my beta is next monday. Are you going to test? When?

I don't know if I should test early! Possibly next week, but I don't know if I want to do it too soon... What about you?

I don't know if I should test early! Possibly next week, but I don't know if I want to do it too soon... What about you?

I think I will tomorrow or Wed. I put in 3, so Im a little anxious. Origianlly I was going to put in 1 but the quality of that one declined by so much after the thawing that the dr told me to put in another. but because the other 2 frozen ones I had were frozen together they unfroze both. The quality of the two weren't good to begin with, so we decided to put in all 3. Have you got any symptoms? I have on and off cramps and a bit of bloating.

@Manda: I think that's great! It's so important to be at peace with your decision!

I think I will tomorrow or Wed. I put in 3, so Im a little anxious. Origianlly I was going to put in 1 but the quality of that one declined by so much after the thawing that the dr told me to put in another. but because the other 2 frozen ones I had were frozen together they unfroze both. The quality of the two weren't good to begin with, so we decided to put in all 3. Have you got any symptoms? I have on and off cramps and a bit of bloating.

Sunshine - just bloated, but that's still from the retrieval. They got 34 eggs so my ovaries were pretty swollen. Have been feeling fine though besides that. But I'm sure I'll analyze every little thing in the next couple of weeks. It looks like a lot of people test before their beta. I don't know if I can hold out either!! Much luck to you!!!

I'm so excited to see everyone's numbers going up so nicely!!

@Adj I can't wait for your ultrasound....Are u excited that it could be twins?

@Hopin hurray for prego sickness!! :)

I have been so busy and was finally able to catch myself up with everyone.

AFM: Iam going to cxl my IVF consult and iam very at peace with our decision. Even tho I would be sad about not having another baby I think I would be ok if it didnt happen with IUI or naturally. I have 2 healthy girls now and if iam meant to have another baby I will:)
Just my thoughts:)

I completely understand your decision!

It takes a lot to realize how you feel and whats right for you.

I believe your bfp is on its way :)

Dear Gals, please let me join you all :)
I did IUI on 7th sept and going to test on 23rd.Today is 10dpiui.
Fingers crossed for all of us.Congrats to all who got BPF.Really encouraging!

ajd, allika Great numbers!!! :hugs: Allika did you make an ultrasound appointment?

sunshine Test, test, test!! :haha: I'm ready whenever you are :)

mwb Welcome and good luck! :flower: I definitely think you should test early :haha: but I'm a poas-addict. Let us know what you decide so I can put a test date on the front page for you!!

Manda So you will continue trying naturally/IUI? I think it's great that you are at peace and happy with your decision. Right before I got my bfp I had a moment where I realized I needed to be grateful for what I had and stop trying to force things, etc....and then boom I got pregnant on a natural cycle.

ttcmoon Welcome and good luck! :flower: I put your test date on the front page!! FX'd this is your bfp cycle.

Grateful How are you hun?

Kins Do you still have your OB appointment today?

What else is going on with everyone?! Please check the front page and make sure I have all of your updates on there :)

Hi There,

No didnt book an US yet. Going back for another beta this Thursday and probably after that they will let us know when I can schedule an US. To be honest I am kind of afraid of the US and the whole "it's smaller than it should be, there is no HB" so the later, the better! But I leave that up
to my Doc. He is great!

Woke up to a nosebleed and had sex dreams. Why do I get the weird pregnancy symptoms? :)

Oh ok I didn't realize you had betas again! I wish I had gotten 3rd betas, I'm having beta envy between you and ajd :haha:

I know what you mean. Part of me doesn't want to go to my scan, because I like living in this bubble of happiness where everything can be how I imagine it. So part of me is ok with the scan being booked so far out. Honestly the last 3 weeks have gone by so quickly. But then there's the other part of me that is ready to know whether or not I can embrace this pregnancy with open arms. SO I guess I feel both ways!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say hello :flower: I'm back to work and crazy busy as expected being gone 6 weeks. Not much time to post but hopefully in a few days things will calm down a little bit.

Allika and ajd - SO SO elated with your beta numbers.

Hopin - So excited for your scan, not too much longer! :hugs:

Rojo, Ldizzy, luna - moving right along!! Wow!

Good luck to all of our upcoming testers!

Welcome to all of the new ladies!!!

AFM: DH and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary on Friday. We might even get to go out to eat! LOL I am trying to adjust to being back to work...it's been very hard to leave Jimmy. I miss him so much during the day. I do wish I could work part-time for a couple years, but that is not an option right now unfortunately. Jimmy is being watched by his grandparents...so he is in good hands :thumbup:

Jimmy has his 6 week wellness visit on Monday, September 23rd if you want to add it.

ajd, allika Great numbers!!! :hugs: Allika did you make an ultrasound appointment?

sunshine Test, test, test!! :haha: I'm ready whenever you are :)

mwb Welcome and good luck! :flower: I definitely think you should test early :haha: but I'm a poas-addict. Let us know what you decide so I can put a test date on the front page for you!!

Manda So you will continue trying naturally/IUI? I think it's great that you are at peace and happy with your decision. Right before I got my bfp I had a moment where I realized I needed to be grateful for what I had and stop trying to force things, etc....and then boom I got pregnant on a natural cycle.

ttcmoon Welcome and good luck! :flower: I put your test date on the front page!! FX'd this is your bfp cycle.

Grateful How are you hun?

Kins Do you still have your OB appointment today?

What else is going on with everyone?! Please check the front page and make sure I have all of your updates on there :)

Yes we will continue with IUI and naturally. With me taking these steroids and fermera my eggs actually grew on their own the last cycle without the use of injections. That was the month I had the chemical. So if I only use those 2 drugs they are paid for by insurance and the IUI & Ovidrill is only 583$ a go. I can handle that cost monthly for a little bit longer.

When would you ladies recommend I first take a test? I don't want to take it too soon. My ET (5 day) was yesterday 9/16.

Grateful Glad things are going well! You and DH certainly have a lot to celebrate this year :)

mwb I'll have to leave that to the IVF ladies on the thread. I'm not familiar enough to answer that one.

sunshine Here's to hoping you're too early!! FX'd.

Hey all sorry haven't been able to keep up its hard on the phone.

Welcome all the newbies--you will love this thread.

Hopin I did have my 1st Obgyn appt today things looks good. I took a video wish I could upload it here of the baby s/he was totally active non stop moving. Baby measures 10weeks. She printed me a picture but hen realized they came out too dark.

How is everyone?

Next appt is oct 16 for I think just heartbeat check no more u/a till 20weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->