Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Good Morning All,

I am just catching up it has been a busy few days:) I have another 2 weeks of birth control and the AF is due so I should be back in the game soon:)

Went in for my appt this morning. I have 7mm lining, 21mm + 8mm follies on the left plus 16mm and a couple 5mm follies on the right. Though my right side was hiding soo much.

He says I basically have 2 good ones, so I am to test bloods every morning. Though here is the thing, I realized the only day I can test for bloods really is tomorrow being Friday, since they get the results in the late afternoon. (and they are only open sat & sun mornings for IUI) I normally O around cd12, and I am currently cd9...so, this should be interesting. I'll phone them to see what I should do, I'll probably have to try using the opks and hope I can read it right!

River could they give you ovidrel and you will then know when you will ovulate for sure and u can plan your iui time

Allika how many days are you? AHAAAAAAAAAAA awesome number

8.30!!!! Oh now I am excited that it's the same day

Wow!! Allika that is a perfect doubling since Monday!!!

Next Thursday.... I'm jealous that yours is sooo soon hehe.

River, sounds like you have some pretty good sized follies growing there!! Are you doing two back to back or just one IUI? Timing can be so touchy with these things and the trigger shot really helps to narrow it down for you. I'm happy they are able to follow your labs, I never did labs to help determine O. Keeping my Fx you guys catch that egg!!

Two scans next Thursday?!?! Oh MY, what are we going to do with ourselves waiting until them?! :wacko: This is awesome!

Can I just say again that I am elated for all you BFP ladies??! When I look at the front page my heart feels happy to see all the due dates. I remember when that list was very short.

And to all of you ladies who are still trying...keep the faith. It WILL happen for you. We are all cheering for you each month and will be excited to celebrate with you when you get your BFPs. Your all in good company, as we can all relate with similar stories of TTC :hugs: Great vibe going on in this forum...lots more BFPs to come!

Just a single IUI. I didn't end up calling. I figure I'll do the bloods tomorrow, and try some of my opks as well. I'm pretty sure they were expecting me to have a surge very soon. ooohh getting exciting :)
They told me not to bd now either until after the IUI.

Can't wait for you guys' scan results!

@ADJ: I did start acupuncture Tuesday. She wants me to come back Friday before my follicle study, and Monday or Tuesday immediately following my IUI. I’m not sure I feel any different, but it’s very expensive – so I think I’ll give it 100% try this month & maybe next – but after that I don’t see spending $500 a month on being a pincushion!

@ Hopeful: The motion’s actually tomorrow, still not sure what we’ll find out if anything… Followed by an acupuncture appt & follicle scan – busy day!

So my husband and I are close to 4 couples – they were the only invites to our destination wedding a few years ago, they were there for us after the accident… Through good times & bad the 10 of us are as close as friends can be... Two of the girls were pregnant with me last time, and the other two are planning on joining me this time… But since “this time” is taking longer than I expected, I kind of knew this was coming
We went to one of their houses last night for dinner, and they told us they were expecting. I’ve suspected for weeks, but I wasn’t going to call her out on it – she knows all the details of our infertility – so she’s been super stressed about how to tell me and agonizing for the past few weeks. She’s 11 weeks along, due April 10th. I’m really happy for her, but sad to not be on the same timeline with her as we had both hoped. She got pregnant their first month trying, 3rd kid – all the same story – so I’m envious of that. So I’m a whole mixed bag of emotions today… I love her and I’m happy for her and she’s one of my closest friends… But I’m sad for me, and jealous, which is not a feeling I’m proud of – but it is what it is. She almost broke down in tears before I did last night she was so nervous to share her news. I told her that infertility is a medical condition, not a state of mind – she shouldn’t feel bad that she got pregnant and I haven’t yet – I know these are the socially correct feelings – but deep down it still sucks… And it’s not as if only one of us was “allowed” to get pregnant and she took it from me… So my mixed emotions have left me feeling not very optimistic for this month – and I should O Sunday – so we’ll see where I land at the end of the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->