Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Mwb and TTC I was in the same boat as you sooo scared to test but I didn't wanna get the call about a neg beta. So I wanted to prepare my self so I Poas the morning of the test.

I waited until I was 2 days late! I wasn't having any betas or anything so eventually I just had to do it :haha:

Kins - I know, eventually we're gonna find out no matter what!! I had to go to CVS today for something else and picked up a couple of HPTs. I talked to DH about it and we're still not sure what to do haha.

Hey ladies - I go in for another appt tomorrow and find out what they want to do. I haven't had a surge yet, but my Estradiol levels are rising rapidly (today at 1262, yesterday at 847)
FX for a surge or something tomorrow! I feel soo tired - Is this normal?

River: good luck at your apt tomorrow, hopefully you get some really good numbers! I never followed my estradiol so I'm not sure when O occurs with them?

EA: time to catch those eggies tomorrow!! Send in the troupers! :sperm:

MWB: praying for a BFP for you when you do test

AFM: hosting a small dinner party on Monday night and so I guess I will have to head out and find myself a nice bottle of "fake" wine to keep my glass full :)

Mwb and TTC I was in the same boat as you sooo scared to test but I didn't wanna get the call about a neg beta. So I wanted to prepare my self so I Poas the morning of the test.

I am going to test tomorrow.Fingers crossed :)

River: good luck at your apt tomorrow, hopefully you get some really good numbers! I never followed my estradiol so I'm not sure when O occurs with them?

EA: time to catch those eggies tomorrow!! Send in the troupers! :sperm:

MWB: praying for a BFP for you when you do test

AFM: hosting a small dinner party on Monday night and so I guess I will have to head out and find myself a nice bottle of "fake" wine to keep my glass full :)

Don't let anybody taste your "wine"! Good luck :)

IUI #2 in the books. He didn't give actual numbers... But he said "great sample" from DH, and good mucus from me... The put the spectrum in, then pushed on my stomach to "straighten out the path" - the doctor didn't do that last month- and I certainly don't push on my stomach during sex... So maybe that's the missing link!
Mild cramping now, accupuncture in the morning- 10 days until testing!!!

ea - great news! FX this cycle is the one!

ttc - FX for tomorrow!

I went today for an ultrasound. 26mm and 19mm follicles. He said they were surprised I haven't surged on my own yet, so they gave me the HCG shot to trigger it. I am supposed to go in tomorrow for the IUI. Don't know the time yet, as they'll call later with one.

River that's great! I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound to see the size of my follies. What CD are you on? I am on CD13

We have some really great follies going this month and am super excited for our testers to start testing!!

River - I am so hopeful for you.the cycle looks great!
How are you all doing?

AFM - Tested today (16DPO) got BFN.Stopping progesterone.Lets see when AF gets me.Feeling a bit down but once AF comes we will plan another IUI.It is stressful to take injections daily and dealing with crappy side effects.Its draining me both mentally and financially.

Jenna I can't wait to hear about the house! Keeping my FX'd for you hun.

TypeA Happy to hear you felt the baby move!! How precious that is! :cloud9:

EA What nice follies you have, my dear! :haha: Amazing!! Are you hoping for multiples? Should I put your test date on the front page as 10/1?

lifeis Anxious to hear about your scan today. We're on a roll with wonderful follies between River & EA, so it only makes sense that yours will be too!

mwb Did you test?

ajd You have to be stealth at this dinner party! :ninja:

River Woot woot!! Nice follies! This is so exciting!!! What will your test date be?

Daisy How are you doing hun? Did you test again this weekend or stay away?

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->