Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Congrats Jenna! How exciting!

Breaking- I am so sorry about your friend. How devastating.

Ttc- sorry for the bfn. Hopefully next month will be your lucky one!!

Adj- have fun at your party!! I did not know they sold nonalcoholic wine. Good idea!

Afm- still nothing on the Doppler but I do have a tilted uterus o maybe that is it. However, I swear that I felt the baby move last night! I know it is so early but it was those little butterfly flutters at the very bottom is my stomach! So cool!!! Made all the months of bfn, disappointment and losses so with it! Praying for more good news during our apt tomorrow!

Jenna- Congrats on the house!

ajd - the pickles picture is priceless! :rofl::brush:

Hopin and Allika - excited for your scans this week!

Luna and Rojo- are the :holly: making an appearance yet?! hehe

I'm ready for more testers!

Adj: I just had my u/s appointment today. I had two follies that both measured 16mm each. My Dr. said that's all I needed and gave me a trigger shot and prescribed me estrogen. Here we go w/ our first round!!

Breaking: So sorry about your friend. Hugs!!

Jenna: Congrats on the house! It is beautiful!

Thank you everyone :hugs:

Allika: That will shed some relief I'm sure. I don't think you'll see a heartbeat yet it's still a bit early but at least you'll know baby is growing on track.

Breaking: Don't lose hope! We were starting to get frustrated too. Our budget was so low and all the houses we were looking at were either complete dumps or in the worst neighborhoods. Our real estate agent kept saying "New houses come on the market every day!" then one day this one came on and is perfect! You'll find your dream house don't worry <3

IGH: Baby is still pretty far down in your pelvic bone area, so make sure you're looking fairly low. That being said, we didn't hear Draven's HB until about 16 weeks. Baby has lots of room to hide in there still!

LIB: Congrats on the follies!

Great news about the house Jenna! :happydance:

Oh lune don't even get me started on the boobs...I've already gone up 3 cup sizes :wacko: I'm scared to see how big they will get once I start bf!

Hello everyone, I'm finally back from my trip. I was sooooo good and didn't test all weekend, which was great because I had a really nice time and I just got a stark white :bfn: tonight :(

Ttc: so sorry about your bfn, I really feel your pain

EA, River, Life, mwb: fingers crossed tightly for each of you!!

Jenna: congrats of the house! It looks awesome from the pics

We have a new milestone in my journal!

Talking about the :holly:
I've always been a small A cup so I welcomed the new Pamela Anderson look! Unfortunately they're deflated balloons now... But it was fun while it lasted ;)

Yay!!! Congrats on getting a new home for your family, such a special thing to share with them!

Daisy :hugs: sorry for your BFN

AFM: the award winning wine worked great!! It looked and smelled like regular wine and I had my typical twice glasses of wine with dinner and dessert......no one knew!

The picture of the pickles was from my Costco trip this weekend....saw them and instantly thought of Hopin and her quest of the pickle jar!

Is it bad that my husband and I can't figure out if my boobs r getting bigger or not haha. I started as a DD which have always been too bigger my body (until I started gaining wait during the TTC process) but ya I'm like hello I don't notice anything lol

I did take a picture of my boobs (yes weird I know) at 4weeks just so I could see if it changes. So maybe I should take another pic and compare haha

Congrats Jenna on your home! Awesome news!

Aj the pickle picture cracked me up cause I always think of hopin too when I see pickles. Isn't it crazy hopin how early you were and that the pickles just called your name lol

Aj-forgot to answer you about Accupuncture. I really haven't decided when to stop. I've gained such a relationship with my person I'm gonna feel bad leaving haha. But I go on Friday and I think maybe one more time after that. She helps me feel secure with this pregnancy.

Rojo You look great! And you are glowing! I'm sorry you're having such a difficult pregnancy. :( Pregnancy isn't always easy.
I had a terrible pregnancy with DS. Terrible. Just becuase you want that baby doesn't always mean you're going to have an easy pregnancy so don't feel bad if you need to express your disomfort here! We understand!

Grateful After we find out the gender(s) I have been deleting the guesses. Maybe I shouldn't have done that so that we could've kept track of who gets them right. :dohh:

River I didn't realize you had a 17 y.o. Wow you were a young first time momma weren't you? Bet you had your hands full. What are you setting as your test date?

Allika 2 more days! :hugs:

mwb So you are waiting for your betas? Those symptoms sound promising. FX'd so tightly for you!!

ajd :rofl: :haha: you are cracking me up with the pickles. You ladies are actually all cracking me up that pickles make you think of me :blush: Hehe. I haven't eaten pickles anywhere near like I did taht day but I did buy a huge jar of them that are sitting on my kitchen counter lol.
Glad your dinner party went well! I'm sure you are bursting at the seams wanting to tell someone!

Jenna YAY congrats on the house!!! So do you have a closing date yet?! So exciting!!

Lifeis Your follies sound fantastic!! When are you testing?

IGH I'm sure it's difficult to find the h/b. Keep trying, you'll find it! Also, let us know how your appointment goes today!

Daisy I'm glad you had a nice weekend, but very sad about your bfn :( Will you do another IUI before your IVF consult?

Ladies please check the front page and make sure we have your upcoming appointments/test dates/scans listed!!!

River - Congrats on your first IUI! FX'd for you!!!!

Allika and Hopin - 2 more days :) Thursday will be such an exciting day :hugs:

Jenna - HUGE congrats on the house!!! I am so happy for you. Being a homeowner is a wonderful feeling and such an exciting time :) Your all going to have such a great time playing in that yard and making wonderful memories there. :hugs: Regarding the :holly: I welcomed them too!! Is there any change at all its possible for them to not deflate? :haha:

Ajd - I've never seen dealcoholized wine either and I'm really missing my wine still! Where can you buy it? I'm glad your dinner party went well :flower: DH and I didn't end up doing anything for our 5th anniversary lol - isn't that terrible?! He bought me some flowers and we just stayed home and spent time with Jimmy. Before we got pregnant, we were planning on going back to Hawaii for our 5th anniversary....but that's OK I'd much rather have Jimmy. :thumbup:

InGodsHands - :happydance: to feeling flutters - doesn't that just make your heart feel happy?

Breaking - So sorry to hear about your friend. :hugs:

Beauty - Yeay to good follies!!! FX'd!!!

Daisy - Glad you had a nice trip :flower: Sorry to hear of the BFN. We know how hard they are, hang in there. :hugs:

AFM: Hopin, you can add Dec. 2 Wellness Appt for Jimmy and 2nd vaccines to the front page.

My next appt is tomorrow with my o/b and then another appt with the perinatal place on October 7.
This weekend my sister is throwing our baby shower! I know it's early but with her baby having her second open heart surgery mid-October and then holidays this was the only time for her to do it. I'm still really excited!!
Jenna-congrats on the house!
And looking forward to hearing about all the u/s coming up!!
I'm sorry to those that got BFN's, it'll happen soon!! We all know it!

Jenna - congrats on the house! that is awesome! Homeownership is such an awesome feeling!

Glad the dinner party went well :) We found some great dealcoholized wine at a gourmet food store before. Have a new bottle on hand just in case :)

Yeah, I was a pretty young single mum back then. Such is life, but she is one amazing dd :) I can only hope our next are just as good.
They want me to do a beta on Oct 7 regardless. I'll probably test before then though... sooo poas crazy... test out the trigger, then just keep testing :) I think I have about 10 ICs left, so can't start testing out the trigger yet... maybe start doing it around 7dpiui?Pop me down for Oct 7 as that is a set date I have to go in for. - Thank you!

Hopin: We will be closing at the end of October. The 26th I believe? Which is just PERFECT timing since we won't have to pay mortgage until December and our lease is up at the end of November. Gives us a whole month to move.

Grateful: Surprisingly my boobs are now still C cups after pregnancy and breastfeeding. I'm not sure if it's because of my 15lb weight gain I'm still carrying around or if it really is possible. They're just a little more....floppy than they used to be. :rofl:

LDizzy- I love baby showers! You all will have such a great time! Your poor neice. I hope her surgery goes well!

Our apt went really well today! The doctor could not find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler (no wonder I can't either) so we got another ultrasound. The doctor finally found the baby and it is sitting so low in my uterus like at the very bottom. The heartbeat was fluttering away but the baby never moved. The doc said that it was asleep. Hopefully everything is okay!

Grateful: Surprisingly my boobs are now still C cups after pregnancy and breastfeeding. I'm not sure if it's because of my 15lb weight gain I'm still carrying around or if it really is possible. They're just a little more....floppy than they used to be. :rofl:

Are you still pumping or are you done pumping?

Our apt went really well today! The doctor could not find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler (no wonder I can't either) so we got another ultrasound. The doctor finally found the baby and it is sitting so low in my uterus like at the very bottom. The heartbeat was fluttering away but the baby never moved. The doc said that it was asleep. Hopefully everything is okay!

I'm so happy you got to see baby's heart fluttering!!!! Aaahh!!!! They sleep A LOT so hopefully you will get to see baby move next time. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->