Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ugh TTC- so sorry. It sucks seeing that. I pray that your next cycle gets you that BFP

Hi everyone!!

How is everyone doing?!

Ajd...happy 5 weeks :)

Hoping...wow you're almost 8 weeks how time flies...i still remember your pickle chow-down like it was yesterday!

Jenna - any luck with the house?

Allika...how are you hun?!

Hope everyone is going well...

AFM...Had such a busy wknd...no time to relax and straight back to work today.

My friend went in for her 12wk ultrasound and no HB :( so sad for her....she had dnc last week.

Sent her a big hug and told her to let me know when she feels up to getting together.

Aww breaking. That news is so horrible. Its so scary. That is what is constantly on my mind. Going in and not hearing a HB. Especially when you are all the ways to 12 weeks where your second trimester is approaching :-(

Breaking :( That's awful. Just...awful. :cry:

Everyone is being so quiet today...

Happy Monday Ladies! I have been trying so hard to keep up with everyone but between the baby and being crazy back at work, I'm afraid to say I've fallen a bit behind. :dohh:

So many new ladies!!! I'm not sure if you all posted your stories/introductions on TTC but I would love a quick summary of your TTC backgrounds so I can get up to date with you all!

How are all of the pregnant ladies doing?! I haven't seen any posts from a few of you in quite a while. We need some bumps pics to!

I'm so excited about all of the BFPs here recently and looking forward to many more with the next testers! :flower:

Hey all haven't been on much.. and im sorry im missing so much.. :( between school work and my daughter being in school time is just flying ....

But I have my GTT on Thursday morning.. almost 29 weeks.. :)

Heres my latest bump pic from last Friday at 28 weeks

Attachments

• 28 weeks along.jpg
    28 weeks along.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 11
Oh! Here are my gender guesses:

Kins - Girl
ajd - Boy
Allika - Boy

I wonder who is guessing the most correct genders so far?!

Lilrojo - Good to hear from you!!! You look so cute :flower: Time really has been flying! How are you feeling?

Ok, I am fairly new to this thread....background, here goes with the short version:

I have a 17 year old dd, whom I am very proud of. She is in her last year of school, so looking at colleges etc.
My oh and I have been together for about 6 years now, we've been ttc for about the last 2 years, with never a bfp yet. Went to a FS, and they sent us for a battery of tests, they can't find anything wrong with us, so we get the label unexplained infertility.
Tried clomid for 3 cycles, then were set to do an IUI, but had cysts, so did a natural cycle. Now onto IUI. First one is actually later today. Hoping first time lucky :) Oh yeah, also doing acupuncture this cycle :)

I feel bad I haven't had any time to be on here lately.. I miss you all and want to be here to support you all as much as I can..

Overall I feel okay.. I have a cold so that stinks.. but honestly this pregnancy has been my hardest.. my body hurts a lot.. and the heartburn is atrocious.. but im happy to be pregnant and trying so hard to enjoy the last few months.. :)

Thank you River... Good luck sweetie... how frustrating unexplained infertility.. ugh

I feel bad I haven't had any time to be on here lately.. I miss you all and want to be here to support you all as much as I can..

Overall I feel okay.. I have a cold so that stinks.. but honestly this pregnancy has been my hardest.. my body hurts a lot.. and the heartburn is atrocious.. but im happy to be pregnant and trying so hard to enjoy the last few months.. :)

Thank you River... Good luck sweetie... how frustrating unexplained infertility.. ugh

OMG just saw your pic...you look adorable. what a beautiful bump!!!!!!!!

Better late update than never :)! We spent the weekend at a lake house with a bunch of our friends and had a great time. They all knew we underwent IVF and so we shared the news with them. They are all cautiously excited with us!

I feel like I am sort of in a limbo, trying to be happy about being pregnant but also very concerned of all the things that can go wrong.

I have close to 0 symptoms, every now and then a little bit of a pulling in the abdomen, or a tiny bit of nausea but nothing that strikes "wow I am so pregnant"

Doing well over here :) nothing much to complain about, no pain really, no heartburn or constipation either (I've never had either in my life! Weird I know!) Just the occasional upset belly with or without puking episode has started happening more often now. There is a new bump pic in my journal, I will post it here when I'm not on my phone. Just getting the nursery finished up and buying the last bits that we need then we're all ready :)

Jenna I can't wait to hear about the house! Keeping my FX'd for you hun.

TypeA Happy to hear you felt the baby move!! How precious that is! :cloud9:

EA What nice follies you have, my dear! :haha: Amazing!! Are you hoping for multiples? Should I put your test date on the front page as 10/1?

lifeis Anxious to hear about your scan today. We're on a roll with wonderful follies between River & EA, so it only makes sense that yours will be too!

mwb Did you test?

ajd You have to be stealth at this dinner party! :ninja:

River Woot woot!! Nice follies! This is so exciting!!! What will your test date be?

Daisy How are you doing hun? Did you test again this weekend or stay away?

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Hopin - I still haven't tested yet. I can't do it!! Beta is Wednesday. I have very sore boobs and could barely keep my eyes open at work today, but that could be progesterone or just not enough sleep haha. So I have no idea. I'm trying to stay positive, while at the same time prepare for the worst. Weird combination!

MWB and Daisy: any testing yet?

Ttc: :hugs: Sorry girl….praying for next month for you.

Lifeis: any scan results yet?

EA: none of my NP’s ever did that with an IUI either….maybe this could be the lucky thing for you!

River: Best of luck with your first IUI…. I got lucky with my first one too!! Looks like your chart rose this morning…the big O could be happening right now….catch that egg!

Rojo: LOVE your bump….I can’t believe how quickly your pregnancy has been moving….28wks already, wow! What is a GTT apt?

Breaking: big :hugs: to both you and your friend. That is hard to handle and you definitely have the grace to be there for your friend.

IGH: any more luck with the dobbler yet?

Jenna: any word on the house yet?

Hopin: still eating pickles like a champ?

Kins: how much longer do you think you will continue with the acup? I plan on seeing my guy Wk5,7,9 and 11 and think I might stop after that…not sure yet.

Manda: how are you doing girl?

Grateful: how was your date night?

Allika: how are you feeling? Any more crazy dreams?

Luna: can't wait to the nursery pics!

AFM: I bought a lovely 2012 dealcoholized premium Cabernet Sauvignon –the only wine to win a Gold Medal against wines with alcohol :haha: Should be a fun dinner party ----- if I
am able to eat! I have been struggling with dinners for the last week

Attachments

• IMG_3442.jpg
    IMG_3442.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 10
AJD: :rofl: Love the pickles lmao! Good luck at your dinner party tonight I hope you're able to pull it off :) And most of all, have fun!

Allika: I didn't have any real pregnancy feelings until at least 6 weeks when I started getting morning sickness. If I didn't have the morning sickness I wouldn't have had any other symptoms. It's okay to still feel nothing. I know many women who have had healthy babies who never "felt pregnant" until that first kick. Forgive me if you've answered this already, but when is your first US?

Breaking: I'm so sorry for your friend that's terrible :cry: Huge hug to her...

Rojo: Looking GREAT my lady! Hang in there, you're almost through :)

Grateful: I believe I've gotten all guesses right so far.

AFM:....... Drum roll please.... WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: OH and I are just over the moon! It's so perfect :) There were SEVEN bids on it and we got it! Inspection is Thursday but I'm not too worried about it as most of the big common problems are brand new (roof, furnace, water heater, windows) We're just so happy to be first time home buyers and have the house of our dreams to raise Draven and our 4 legged fur baby. :cloud9:

Congrats, Homeowner!!!!!!!

How exciting! Very happy for you!

First US is actually this Thursday at 5w5d.

Yay Jenna...such great news!,,,

DH and I are also looking and it's soooo expensive out here so not able to afford most homes or get outbid. SO, it's so nice yo hear of a story where you actually had that situation and win ...awesome!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->