Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

jenna - glad you all are starting to get better
lune - so glad the scan went well. How nice that you can go in anytime to get reassured :)
lifeis - it does look like is starting to get darker! FX!
ajd - can't wait for your scan tomorrow :)

I had my 27 week checkup this afternoon and they surprised me and did a 3d ultrasound! They said Adelyn is growing right on track and looks healthy. :) if I could upload a pic, I would. Next ob appt is on the 10/23.
Good luck testers, get better Jenna, and keep those sticky beans growing girls!! :)

ajd Scan day! :yipee: Scan day! :dance: Scan day! :happydance: Scan day! :wohoo:

EA Let us know how your IVF consult goes today!

Jenna Glad you are feeling better! :flower:

Allika, Lune When do you ladies go back for your next appointment?

Anybody else have anything going on? I need testers for this month!!!!!

Hopin - Next OB appt is 11/8, and I am trying to schedule the NT scan for later this month. Are you having that?

LDizzy- I can't believe you are already 27w. I am so please to see all these ladies' growing bumps - what a successful thread.

ajd - when is it? when is it?

I have a doctor appointment today, nothing exciting though

Hey Ladies, Happy Tuesday!

So I feel like I am in limbo! I was supposed to start :witch: on Sunday, with spotting starting last Friday or even as early as Wednesday! I have been SOOOO regular since getting off BC which was 7 months ago! I have NO signs that AF is going to make her appearance, which of course could be a GREAT thing, however I have gotten 5 :bfn:!!! I ovulated on day 18 which was the same as the month before, but previous months on day 14 and 15....but have always had a 28 day cycle!!! Now what? I love that there is still hope, but is there really hope? Is it false hope? Ugh! Oh and I will include that last Monday I was VERY sick with stomach cramping, dry heaving and some vomiting! Any thoughts?!?!?! Thanks for listening and your help!!!

Awww LDizzy, she is so cute!!! You must have been thrilled! The 3D ones are so cool!!

Adj- Good luck today! I cannot wait to hear your results:happydance:

The front page says it's at 11 AM but I don't know what time zone she is :(

MWB are you getting anxious for your US tomorrow?!

I think she is in San Fran so we have to wait :growlmad:

mwb - good luck tomorrow!

Ldizzy - LOVE your profile pic - so cool you got a 3D scan!

Luna, of course it's exciting!! You are in the home stretch and about to get to under 30 days left. How are you feeling? Are you super uncomfortable?

Lune, I am really, really really undecided on the NT scan as of right now. At this point I don't think I'm going to do it. But I could change my mind. I need to research it a little more. I know it's totally non-invasive and doesn't harm the pregnancy at all. I just don't know if it would cause me to be stressed unnecessarily. I have read a lot of false negative/false positive info.
But on the same hand, I personally know someone who found out their baby had Trisomy 18 and devastatingly didn't make it. So I would want to know something like that if I had the option to know, I think.
What do you ladies think? DH and I have discussed this at length. DH is fine with whatever I want to do, he just doesn't want me to be stressed, so whichever one I think will stress me out less, is what he wants to do. Originally I was planning on doing it since it doesn't hurt anything but then I started reading up on it and now I just don't know. I have 2 weeks to decide. Sorry for that huge explaination.

smiley, there you are! That is so strange!! Have you called your doc? I'm not sure what on earth is going on with you.

ajd's scan is at 11AM pacific time. So in 3 hours.

LDizzy I love your scan!!!

If it were me I would do it as peace of mind so I knew everything was okay. But that's just what I would do if it were me.

I want to do the NT appt since it's covered by my insurance and it's another chance for me to see my bean. I will stress if I don't go, so I may as well go, is how I feel.

Jenna did you do it with Draven? Did you get the results that same day?

Luna, of course it's exciting!! You are in the home stretch and about to get to under 30 days left. How are you feeling? Are you super uncomfortable?

Lune, I am really, really really undecided on the NT scan as of right now. At this point I don't think I'm going to do it. But I could change my mind. I need to research it a little more. I know it's totally non-invasive and doesn't harm the pregnancy at all. I just don't know if it would cause me to be stressed unnecessarily. I have read a lot of false negative/false positive info.
But on the same hand, I personally know someone who found out their baby had Trisomy 18 and devastatingly didn't make it. So I would want to know something like that if I had the option to know, I think.
What do you ladies think? DH and I have discussed this at length. DH is fine with whatever I want to do, he just doesn't want me to be stressed, so whichever one I think will stress me out less, is what he wants to do. Originally I was planning on doing it since it doesn't hurt anything but then I started reading up on it and now I just don't know. I have 2 weeks to decide. Sorry for that huge explaination.

smiley, there you are! That is so strange!! Have you called your doc? I'm not sure what on earth is going on with you.

ajd's scan is at 11AM pacific time. So in 3 hours.

LDizzy I love your scan!!!

Haven't called Dr yet! Should I?!?! Do you think I'm still early and could still get a positive?!

Just two more hours until the big scan!!!
I'm more excited and less nervous today :)

I plan on doing the NT scan at the very least, I may do the CVS too?? I have to start researching my options soon.

Hopin - I opted out of the scan. My mentality was that I wanted to ENJOY every minute of the pregnancy and didn't think the test would ease my mind much anyhow due to the false positives/false negatives. My doctor told me that the test cannot tell you for sure either way, only whether the baby had a higher risk so I didn't see a real point to it for me. I tend to be a worrier, and I didn't want it to tell me my baby had a "higher risk" of something because it would stress me out and perhaps unnecessarily.

I do think there are pros and cons either way you choose, so just follow your gut. :flower:

The front page says it's at 11 AM but I don't know what time zone she is :(

MWB are you getting anxious for your US tomorrow?!

Yes very! The past couple of days have been dragging at work!! Our appointment is at 11am EST tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->