Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

sorry river...may be its early.
Manda - all the best for your new cycle and Femara :)

So sorry River

Manda- yay for af and your new cycle!

Ttc- congrats on your award! It is always nice to be appreciated!

Day 3 bloods and ultrasound tmrw. Iam really excited this time around.

Manda: I am so glad AF showed up and you can start meds. Isn't it funny how sometimes we are so excited for AF and other times we are so bummed?

River: I am so sorry.:hugs: Could it still be too early to test?

I took another test this morning and I still have a SUPER faint line. I mean it is almost not there it is that faint, but it's there. It looks about the same as my line did yesterday morning. Today is DPO12 and normally AF shows up either Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I will keep testing and see what happens. I feel like I am at a really good place right now, where if I do end up getting a BFN I am just gonna jump back in and start the process again.

Baby dust to all!

Manda: so excited for you to start this cycle :) Hoping for the very best for you! Can't wait to see how many follies you get

LifeIsB: if todays is DPO12 then are you 13-14days post trigger? Thats a long time for it to still be hanging around. Keeping my FX for you.... wondering what tomorrow's test will bring :)

River: not out until the witch shows her face! Praying for you girl

ttc: let us know how your follie check goes tomorrow

AFM: two days until my first scan....can NOT wait!!!!

Lifeis- I agree that your trigger is probably gone by now! I hope your test is darker tomorrow!! Post a pic so we can see!

Adj- So excited for your scan!!!!

Hopin- thank you for sharing, what a beautiful tribute they are doing.

Manda: so excited for you to start this cycle :) Hoping for the very best for you! Can't wait to see how many follies you get

LifeIsB: if todays is DPO12 then are you 13-14days post trigger? Thats a long time for it to still be hanging around. Keeping my FX for you.... wondering what tomorrow's test will bring :)

River: not out until the witch shows her face! Praying for you girl

ttc: let us know how your follie check goes tomorrow

AFM: two days until my first scan....can NOT wait!!!!

Iam sooooo excited for your scan and to see how many r in there!!!

Thank you Hopin for the update on momof1. Her story just really touches my heart and looking at that page made me cry all over again. What strength she has and what a selfless thing she did for her sweet baby girl. It is one of the most touching things I've ever heard of.

Grateful, I agree. I feel blessed to have been, although very small, a part of her journey. What she did for her baby girl is just incredible and I could never imagine the pain she must feel.

I agree ladies. So touching and heartbreaking at the same time.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! SO very pumped for everything we have going on this week!! :dance:

Lune SCAN DAY!!! :dance: What time is your scan?!?!

Grateful Looking forward to see if Jimmy has gained some weight at your appointment today. Let us know how it goes!

River I'm sorry for the bfn's. Are you testing this morning before your betas today?

ajd I cannot wait til tomorrow!!!

Scan isn't until 2:30 :brat:

I've been thinking about momof1 having her little girl, as we got our bfp's together. What a brave journey.

Grateful, I agree. I feel blessed to have been, although very small, a part of her journey. What she did for her baby girl is just incredible and I could never imagine the pain she must feel.

Jenna....iam not sure if I am aware of her story, could u share?

I took this from Hopin's original post of her story.

Her baby was diagnosed with Acrania - a neural tube defect where the skull never formed protecting the brain. There is a 0% chance of survival after birth. The only thing keeping the baby alive and growing....is her. Once the baby is born it may have seconds, minutes, hours and in EXTREMELY rare cases....days. But it is a 100% mortality rate. Her options....DNC, induced labor after 20 weeks, or carry full term. They have decided to carry this baby full term - because God has blessed them with this child and it has a purpose. She said even if they only get 5 seconds it will be worth every minute. It is not up to them to determine when this baby goes. I asked if they were certain, she said she wished she could say they aren't but she asked at least 100 times. She said she feels so broken and so lost and she was sorry that she hasn't shared with us yet. She said she hasn't been able to talk to any of her friends either but that their support system has been amazing.

Sorry for the bfn's River :hugs:

Excited for the upcoming scans today and tomorrow! Hurry up time! :haha:

Afm: Jimmy's weight check went better than expected. My little slim Jim weighs 11 lbs now! He gained 2 oz a day the past two weeks. Super relieved and doctor said he looks great :flower:

aww that's great greatful... he's growing so fast.. :)

Hope everyone is well.. and cant wait for some scans :)

Grateful, I love "slim jim" :) So glad he's growing like he's supposed to! Yay!

Lune, no more booking appointments so late in the day :haha: you hear me?! ;)

I took this from Hopin's original post of her story.

Her baby was diagnosed with Acrania - a neural tube defect where the skull never formed protecting the brain. There is a 0% chance of survival after birth. The only thing keeping the baby alive and growing....is her. Once the baby is born it may have seconds, minutes, hours and in EXTREMELY rare cases....days. But it is a 100% mortality rate. Her options....DNC, induced labor after 20 weeks, or carry full term. They have decided to carry this baby full term - because God has blessed them with this child and it has a purpose. She said even if they only get 5 seconds it will be worth every minute. It is not up to them to determine when this baby goes. I asked if they were certain, she said she wished she could say they aren't but she asked at least 100 times. She said she feels so broken and so lost and she was sorry that she hasn't shared with us yet. She said she hasn't been able to talk to any of her friends either but that their support system has been amazing.

Oh wow that is heart breaking. Iam really sorry to hear that.

Great on the weight check!

I did do a test today, bfn. I should have results this afternoon from the beta this morning.

Hang in there River...:hugs: I know it is easy to feel discouraged after all the BFN's, but keep the faith that it will happen and I believe it will! Waiting just sucks...but so worth the wait when one of these months you finally see your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->