Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

smiley have you been temping at all?

No :-( Dr told me not to!
I would definitely recommend temping! I know most doctors say not to but you can learn so much about your cycle and you also know exactly when AF is meant to arrive :) it's really not hard, you can get a free fertility friend account and their charting course will teach you everything you need to know.

I'm not feeling uncomfortable really at all, still sleeping really well. The only problem is my horrible hip pain that I had at the beginning of first tri came back last Friday so now it is so painful to walk :( my chiro said it's because my hips are so loose at this point and my doctor agreed and told me today there's nothing I can do about it (he also told me bit to go to the chiro which I think is really strange :shrug:)
Appointment today really was nothing exciting, peed in a cup (and on my hand because I can't see what I'm doing :haha:), blood pressure, measure belly, listen to baby. Back again next Friday.

Hey Ladies, Happy Tuesday!

So I feel like I am in limbo! I was supposed to start :witch: on Sunday, with spotting starting last Friday or even as early as Wednesday! I have been SOOOO regular since getting off BC which was 7 months ago! I have NO signs that AF is going to make her appearance, which of course could be a GREAT thing, however I have gotten 5 :bfn:!!! I ovulated on day 18 which was the same as the month before, but previous months on day 14 and 15....but have always had a 28 day cycle!!! Now what? I love that there is still hope, but is there really hope? Is it false hope? Ugh! Oh and I will include that last Monday I was VERY sick with stomach cramping, dry heaving and some vomiting! Any thoughts?!?!?! Thanks for listening and your help!!!

Hey:)
From my experience if you O'd on day 18 this month then you are due for AF 14 days after that. Even if you normally have a 28 day cycle. a 28 day cycle is only if you O on day 14:) Hope this helps but it sounds like you are too early still. What CD are you on today?

Hey Ladies, Happy Tuesday!

So I feel like I am in limbo! I was supposed to start :witch: on Sunday, with spotting starting last Friday or even as early as Wednesday! I have been SOOOO regular since getting off BC which was 7 months ago! I have NO signs that AF is going to make her appearance, which of course could be a GREAT thing, however I have gotten 5 :bfn:!!! I ovulated on day 18 which was the same as the month before, but previous months on day 14 and 15....but have always had a 28 day cycle!!! Now what? I love that there is still hope, but is there really hope? Is it false hope? Ugh! Oh and I will include that last Monday I was VERY sick with stomach cramping, dry heaving and some vomiting! Any thoughts?!?!?! Thanks for listening and your help!!!

Hey:)
From my experience if you O'd on day 18 this month then you are due for AF 14 days after that. Even if you normally have a 28 day cycle. a 28 day cycle is only if you O on day 14:) Hope this helps but it sounds like you are too early still. What CD are you on today?

Hey MandaC!!

Thanks so much for writing back! I'm on CD31, so maybe I'm a day early still for AF! Last month I Oed on day 18 and still had a 28 day cycle, weird?!?!

I know I should be temping! I use the FF app and religiously track everything, just not temp! I googled being late and BFN and it said urine tests could take up to a week past AF to show up?!? I'll keep waiting and testing and if nothing by Sunday, I'll call the dr!! Keep you ladies posted!! Thanks again for all your input :)

OMG luna you cracked me up peed on your hand haha

Hopin- i decided to get the NT test because Im too anxious and need to see LO again. The results wont change my decisions, yes they may make me worry about baby but im just going to try and remember they are not definitive results.

To add my two cents, we did not do any of the early testing. I originally thought what the heck, noninvasive and I get to see my little one another time. Our doctor was very against doing the testing for that reason. She said that there are many cases of false positives and the undo stress that those can cause. She said the only reason she recommends the testing is if you have are over 35, family history or by finding an issue that you would "do" something. We have neither and would never "do" anything so we opted out.

It is so hard, but I too just wanted to enjoy the pregnancy as much as possible.

I didn't do the testing with my first 2 babies, but this time I did.. I wasn't worried about It but wanted to see my baby again..

Hello ladies!!

There is one beautiful little baby, measuring right on track at 7W4D with a nice strong HB of 150-160!!!

I am over the moon happy today. I cried when I saw the heartbeat just flutter away on the screen. She doesn't like to use the device to hear the HB, too much unneeded heat is put on the baby, so when I go for the non-vaginal scan I'll be able to hear it. I graduated from the RE clinic today!! I thought I would go back one more time in like two weeks but nope, I'm officially off to my OB now :)

Here's my sweet bundle of joy!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3490.jpg
    IMG_3490.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
Yay!!! That's wonderful!! Iam very excited for you:)

Hello ladies!!

There is one beautiful little baby, measuring right on track at 7W4D with a nice strong HB of 150-160!!!

I am over the moon happy today. I cried when I saw the heartbeat just flutter away on the screen. She doesn't like to use the device to hear the HB, too much unneeded heat is put on the baby, so when I go for the non-vaginal scan I'll be able to hear it. I graduated from the RE clinic today!! I thought I would go back one more time in like two weeks but nope, I'm officially off to my OB now :)

Here's my sweet bundle of joy!!!

Amazing!!! Very happy for you :yipee:

WHOOO AJD! How exciting!!! I am jumping up and down happy for you!!

I woke up this morning to two surprises. One I got a BFP on the digital test!!!!! and 2. extreme nausea! I was standing in the shower POSITIVE I was going to throw up, but never did! I called my RE and she had me come in for a blood test today. It was at 4:30 so she said I probably won't get the results back until tomorrow morning! She is having me come in on Thursday at the same time to do another blood test and compare the numbers. Fingers crossed!!!!

Attachments

• test digital.jpg
    test digital.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 6
Congrats!!!!! Awesome! Excited to hear your beta

Awesome life is!!!

Aj so glad to finally hear this wonderful news! We were anxiously waiting

Congrats LifeisB!!!!! That is wonderful news!! Excited to find out what the beta is :happydance:

Adj- so happy your scan went so well!!! I am sticking with my girl vote even though I was wrong on the twins! Enjoy your stress free night!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->