Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

So sorry River! It is so hard to see negatives month after month, but in the end you will have your baby and they will all be worth it!

I am soooo over this day! I can not wait to see some good news on here today and this week!

Side note - I love everyone's fruit tickers :)
I can't believe how far you have all come already! They grow fast!
Going to have to come up with some gender guesses...

InGodHands -boy
Hopin - girl
ajd - boy
Allika - girl

Lune is getting her scan right this very minute!!! Ahhh can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!!!!!

Beta came in - 1 IU/L, so, negative. I am currently enjoying a free scm from *$
At least I know I can enjoy a glass of wine tonight :)

Hopefully get a quick turn around and onto IUI #2 :) We'll get there, I'm sure. My brother and his half took a long time to get theirs, and then they ended up with quads. - for the record - I don't want that, but twins would be awesome :)

How did the scan go?

Sorry to hear River. Enjoy that glass of wine at least, and keep that positive attitude!!

Ajd, excited for tomorrow??!

I had a dream last night we were having triplets... Haha.

Scan was good! HR 166 and measured 8w2d, by my O date I am about 8w4d so I am comforted by the appt. I'll try to scan the photo but it's grainy. :kiss:
Dr said I can come in anytime to hear the heartbeat for peace of mind. I really want to get a doppler tho.

Lune!!!!! Wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats congrats congrats! :yipee:

Love that everything went well!!! Excited that you can go hear the HB at any time...such a comfort!!

Congrats Lune! Great news!

River: I am so sorry! A glass of wine sounds very refreshing!!!

I attached a pic of the tests I have taken since DPO 7. They might be really hard to see, but all of them have at least a faint positive. They get REALLY faint in the middle and then I think the one from this morning might be a tiny bit darker, but I'm not too sure. Let me know what you think, if the pic isn't too unclear.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 21
Here's another that might be clearer.

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 19
Lune so happy for you! :hugs:

Life: Not sure if it's my eyes too but the line does look a little darker to me. My guess is if it's the trigger it would be completely gone now. The fact that it's still showing positive sounds promising to me. Try testing another one later in the day? I can't remember who it was (sorry, so many BFPs to keep up with lately!) but they had darker lines with SMU.

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. OH and Draven came down with a cold that I've now caught and I've been so busy at work. I've been watching everyone though!

Yay Lune, so happy your scan went well:happydance:

Jenna- sorry your guys are sick..no fun:sick::

Lifeis- I think it might be darker too! crossing my fingers for tomorrow!!

I think the last one is darker too. Fingers crossed!!

I think I see it too and I never do on pics! Keeping FX for you!!

And Allika had darker tests with SMU

Lune - so happy to hear everything was great!! Can't wait to see a pic

Life - FXd for you!!!

Jenna- hope you feel better soon! Are oh and draven better now?

Thank you ajd I THOUGHT it was Allika but I didn't want to guess and be wrong :haha:
And thank you everyone, I think I'm finally starting to get better. Took a nice warm bath with Draven and it really helped. Him and OH are feeling all better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->