Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

that is sooo awesome - not sure how you can work now :) Can't wait to see pics :)

sooo happy for you!

Don't worry about having twins - I'm sure you guys will do great :) Maybe a bit shaky in the first couple weeks until you get into a routine, but that is just like any singleton too :)
If it makes you feel any better - my brother has quads (was their first) - all 4 are great and already started school! :)

so much happened!

ajd- :happydance: great scan news
allika- Good news for you, too! I 2nd the need for a ticker! :shrug:
mwb- :wacko: twins!

omg Twins!!!! So exciting and happy for you both :happydance:

Allika, so happy to hear everything is looking great! I know seeing bright red is scary :hugs:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wonderful news MWB

I have my next OB appt Oct 15th!!!!! Less than a week away :happydance:

AJD that is mine too :) for my 32 week checkup good day for us.. what time is yours.. mine is at 145pm..

MWB congrats sweetie.. so happy for you!

ttc - keeping my FX'd for your follies. let us know how your scan goes tomorrow, and when you have a test date! :flower:

deaf - FX'd for Friday! Are you going to hold off on testing again til then?

IGH - Happy 15 weeks!!! Are you starting to show?

Allika, yes pleeeeeeeeease get a ticker!!

ajd, I love seeing your scan in your signature!! :cloud9:

Wow! So excited for you mwb!!!

Yes getting a little belly.. Will post a pic later!

Thank you so so much everyone. Love the support!! Here's one of the pictures they gave us. You can see the measurement at 6w0d. You could actually see the little beans on the screen, it's hard to tell in this picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 12
OMG MWB!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Allika I am glad everything is okay!! It's so nice to be able to get reassurance that things are going like they should!

I got my betas back today and they were 17. I was SUPER scared when I heard that because it seemed so low. Then I started looking online and got even more scared because I saw a bunch of people's were in the 200's. Today would be 15dpo. I go back tomorrow at 4:15 to do a second draw to make sure my numbers are increasing. I asked my doctor if she was worried about that number at all and she said absolutely not, all I care is that it is doubling within 48 hours. I just took another pregnancy test and the line is darker than before, so I'm hoping my numbers are growing. HOW SCARY!!!

Allika I am glad everything is okay!! It's so nice to be able to get reassurance that things are going like they should!

I got my betas back today and they were 17. I was SUPER scared when I heard that because it seemed so low. Then I started looking online and got even more scared because I saw a bunch of people's were in the 200's. Today would be 15dpo. I go back tomorrow at 4:15 to do a second draw to make sure my numbers are increasing. I asked my doctor if she was worried about that number at all and she said absolutely not, all I care is that it is doubling within 48 hours. I just took another pregnancy test and the line is darker than before, so I'm hoping my numbers are growing. HOW SCARY!!!

Thanks lifeisbeauty!!

Regarding your betas, I would listen to your doctor. They will tell you the truth. And I've also heard and read it's all about the rate it's increasing and not the initial number. Everyone is different!! Fingers crossed for you!

Mwb- omg congrats!!! How many did you transfer?

Update on my end- in the middle of injections. Been mixing 2 menopur with 1 bravelle for night injections and the last 2 mornings I have been on cetrotide. Was a bit scary yesterday after I took it for the first time. The injection site was almost immediately itchy and then I developed a mix between a rash and hive like look about an inch all the way around. Had a small panic and called the nurses. She said it's completely normal and more people have that happen than not. Whew sigh of relief. Just put on a cold compress and that definitely helped! I go back Friday for more bloods and ultrasound. I'm thinking retrieval date will be Monday or Tuesday maybe. So excited- just now thinking about if we should transfer one or 2. Dr thinks it should just be 1 but will see what they get from retrieval.

It's not about the first number love it's the doubling rate that's important

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->