Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Wow, you are so close hockeypuck! Good luck! How many follies did you have?

Lifeis- hope your beta doubles nicely for you!!

Mwb- what a cool picture!!

I went to the clinic for scan and found I already ovulated with one follicle.And I had two more one at 18 and one at 14.5.So we did an IUI today and got trigger so I my other follicle ovulates.Tomorrow we are going for another IUI.
The procedure was good.I did spot a bit.But only once.We opted for B2B IUI as we could not do baby dance in last few days.Hubby is having loads of work pressure and he is tensed.Even today he spilled the semen at floor while giving the sample for IUI.Then again the collected it from floor and gave it to them.We did not tell anything to the doctor.All I came to know is the count and motility of the sample was fine.Not very sure about exact numbers though.Will come to know after tomorrows IUI.
My doctor was not happy with my linin.It is 8.5 but not perfect tri layer.It is kind of patchy.That does not nullify my chance but reduces a bit.All total it did not went very well with bad linin,spilled and recollected semen sample
Keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Lifeisbeauty -Your line getting darker on the pregnancy test is a GREAT and reassuring sign. The HCG rising is what makes it darker. :thumbup:

Ingodshands- Great pic! Can't wait to see more as your pregnancy progresses!

ttcmoon - FX'd for you:flower:

Thanks girls! I am going to try to take a weekly picture from now on. I found some on pinterest where the older sidling is touching the belly.. too cute

Good luck TTC- I hope this month works out for you!

IGH - nice pic!
ttcmoon - FX!

I went in for a baseline ultrasound today, and got the go ahead to start IUI #2. The only thing they changed about my protocol was an extra gonal injection on one of the days. I go back to check the follies on cd9, so Oct 17. This first 2 weeks seems to go by faster, as there is always things to do...
Weird thing I've noticed about the fs, he always tells me I have a nice uterus. Not totally sure what to make of that. Reassuring me?

IGH - nice pic!
ttcmoon - FX!

I went in for a baseline ultrasound today, and got the go ahead to start IUI #2. The only thing they changed about my protocol was an extra gonal injection on one of the days. I go back to check the follies on cd9, so Oct 17. This first 2 weeks seems to go by faster, as there is always things to do...
Weird thing I've noticed about the fs, he always tells me I have a nice uterus. Not totally sure what to make of that. Reassuring me?

A nice uterus can't hurt! :haha: Fx'd River....really rooting for you this month!!!

I am 13dpo. The temp have dropped slightly- 98.62 down to 98.34. I did not test yesterday and today. Before that I was getting neg on the wondroflo hpt.

What are the chances I might wake up to a bfp tomorrow? I am not feeling too hopeful and this was my first IUI (unmedicated) with 4 mil 20% motility sperms post wash.

AF usually shows tomorrow ( my norm is 30 days).

My temp took a huge dive the morning of my BFP! you never know

Allika- glad everything is okay. I had bleeding during my pregnancy with DD & freaked! Glad its all okay though :)

Mwb- wahoo!!! Finally someone has twins :happydance: congrats hun!

IGH - nice pic!
ttcmoon - FX!

Absolutely reassuring! It will be the home of your beautiful baby/babies, so it's a great thing that "it's nice". When I did my HSG, they told me my uterus looked "gorgeous" lol, I thought it was the funniest thing. But that's their job and I guess it's a good thing!!

Allika- glad everything is okay. I had bleeding during my pregnancy with DD & freaked! Glad its all okay though :)

Mwb- wahoo!!! Finally someone has twins :happydance: congrats hun!

Thanks!! :happydance:

I'm still hesitant to really say it out loud, but seeing the heartbeats made it very real. I go back in a week for another ultrasound. If everything looks good, they said I can go to my OB. I don't know if I wanna leave the fertility clinic yet. They are sooo nice and supportive!

Hey ladies:) Iam going in tmrw for CD 7 bloods and ultrasound. Hopefully there is something's growing.

Iam glad everyone else is doing well. I will be back tmrw.

On another note...my DH and I were at Sick Kids hospital today and my DD is finally booked for her last surgery on her head. We r so excited!! Not for the surgery but to finally be finished with procedures and surgeries.

Manda what is wrong with your daughter? Hope everything is okay

Manda what is wrong with your daughter? Hope everything is okay

She has something called a Hairy Nevis on her forehead. It's pretty much a giant birth mark but could cause problems. She needed to have a few MRIs to make sure that the cells that formed the birth mark didn't form on her brain which could cause seizures or brain cancer in later life. Thank god that she is clear and just needs a few surgeries to remove the mark being that it is on her face. All is well!!!

Excuse the nose picking. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 13
Okay ladies someone take these multiple supersized follies out of me. I feel so bloated that I actually feel like I have a preggo belly!!! Okay it's maybe not quite that bad but I am ready to get them out. I go back in to the clinic in the morning for more bloods and U/S so I am hoping they say trigger and then get them out in a couple days. My last appointment was 3 days ago and U/S showed I think 4 on one side and 6 or 7 on the other and he said there were more but they needed to grow. The ones he mentioned were anywhere from 0.5 to 1.4 so looking not bad.
Had a bit of a scare the morning I started taking Cetrotide. Within 2 minutes of injecting I felt super itchy at the injection site and I look down and see a rash/hives about an inch around my injection site. Had a small panic and called the nurse- she said everything is fine and more people have that happen than not. It is a very common side effect (would have been nice to know prior but oh well) and I just applied a cold compress and within a minute it was instant relief.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Oh so glad she is okay and only one more surgery

Haha she has her finger way up that nose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back