Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I got the doppler today and after 30+ min and 2 youtube videos later I found baby's hb! :cloud9:

Oh that is wonderful.....now you make me want to get one even more!!

That's awesome! 9weeks too must be a good one. Which one you get? Where did you order it from

It's a sonoline b from fetaldoppler.net. $55 free shipping arrived in 2 days. DH was worried it would make me obsess, but I kept reminding myself even if I don't find it every time it doesn't mean it's not there.

I actually have that site bookmarked I plan to order one on Monday if my u/s goes well.

Did you get the 2 or 3?

Anyone have any pointers or what to do/not do for my upcoming egg retrieval? It will likely be Monday or Tuesday. I am anxious and nervous at the same time.

Good luck hockey! Just take the day easy and sleep as much as you can. I was never in pain but really sore and your lower stomach will be very sensitive. Should only last a day or two. Take your pain meds to the apt so you can take them right away if you need to!

You wool do great!

I agree with Allika, make sure you have some gatorade in your house. Also, they told me to use a heating pad afterwards, which I found pretty comforting. Besides that, rest up!! Get some good movies and sleep! Definitely don't be afraid to take the pain meds they prescribe. I'm usually not a big fan of pain medicine, but I used it for a couple of days which made me feel better.
I was really nervous, but it wasn't too bad!! Good luck!

Lune that's awesome! Gotta love YouTube lol :)
I had one but it wasn't a good brand so I couldn't hear anything until I was further along.

Morning ladies! Lots of stuff going on tomorrow. Can't wait for all of the appointments/scans/etc!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Lune I totally just ordered a doppler form that site :haha: Hopefully it doesnt drive me nuts!

Hey Ladies, Happy Columbus Day!

Well after wondering last week where AF was, for the first time ever I was late but continued to get BFNs!!! Well she reared her ugly head 6 days late and it's back to square one! So frustrating and confusing, but thankfully head to the doctor on friday for blood work! Let me know what information I should be looking for, questions I should be asking and what I should expect for the next step! Thanks again for all your input, so thankful to have you to lean on :flower:

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! Retrieval set for tomorrow morning 8am. Have to be there for 7am. And have to travel 1.5 hours to get there. So excited and not too nervous. More nervous if I'm going to feel nauseous for the long car ride home after.
Took the trigger last night at 8pm.
I will try and log back on tomorrow afterwards to let you know how it went.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Good luck on the ER!
I go in on Thursday Oct 17 for an u/s to see how many follies I have. Hopefully I'll have more than 2 this time to increase chances!

So exciting hockey looking fwd to hearing your results

afm- had my genetic scan and blood work today. Should have result in a few days and then the second part of bloodwork will be done November 4th.

I put some u/s pics on my journal page

Congrats kins, so glad everything went well!

Good luck tomorrow hockey!!

Good luck river! Hope u have a bunch of nice follies!

So sorry AF was playing games with you smiley.. that sucks!
I would be prepared that they will want to do tests on you and dh plus ask how aggressive you want to be with treatments like try femara or move right to injectible meds. Just go in relaxed and with an open mind

Good evening ladies. I have some very sad news. I went to the bathroom today and saw some pink blood so I called my Dr.'s office. They had me do bloodwork and a u/s to make sure everything was okay. My Dr. hasn't gotten the ultrasound back yet, but my bloodwork went from 54 down to 24. My Dr. said I am miscarrying and to expect a little heavier than normal period. I am so sad and can't believe my first pregnancy is ending in a miscarriage. It's so awful to think something was growing inside you a couple days ago and now it's not, even if it is for such a short amount of time. Looking back, things were off from the start. I had really low HCG levels and had a lot of cramping on one side. Also, many of my pregnancy symptoms were disappearing the last two days.

Sorry for such a deep, sad post, but I feel there is no one better to go to that would understand than you guys. Any pointers for what to expect in the near future would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->