Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Mwb I'm sure it will take some time to let it sink it ;) <3 I think its wonderful he he

Manda- she is too stinkin' cute! Glad she only has one more surgery. She is a little fighter!

Hey ladies! I went in for my 2nd betas today and should find out tomorrow morning if they are increasing or not. Gosh, I am so worried about it. I am constantly asking myself if I am still having symptoms (nausea and breast tenderness). It will be nice to find out if the numbers doubled and hopefully be able to relax!

Manda she is such a silly girl lol, finger up the nose. It's amazing what they can do with surgery you can't even tell there was anything there!

Life: I'm sure your numbers will be great doll. Can't wait to hear about it.

Thanks ladies for all the positive words! My Dr called today and said my numbers tripled and are at 54 now :) I am so relieved. She said she wants me to come back one more time on Tuesday and have one more blood draw to make sure they are still rising. I'll be going in at 6:30am on Tuesday. Thanks again for all your words of encouragement! They really got me through these last couple of days when I was worried sick!

TGIF!

Manda - She is beautiful! So glad she is almost done with the procedures. :hugs:

hockey - Glad the rash was normal - that would have freaked me out too!

lifeisbeauty - Hooray to tripling numbers!! :happydance:

Lifeis- What great news!!! So excited for you!

Grateful- Love the new profile pic!!

Happy Friday everyone!

Lifeis.....so happy your numbers went up:)

AFM: I have one follie on my right that is 1.0 so it is starting. My estrogen went down tho again so that is making me nervous:( it's happened before and did go back up so iam crossing my fingers. :)

Good Luck Manda!

cONGRAT LIFE IS! that is wonderful news-so what dpo are you thinking your at?

Hi Ladies,

mwb When is your next u/s?

Manda What a sweet little face she has!! :flower: So nice to hear that you are nearing the end of that chapter.

Lifeis Congrats!! :yipee:!! So exciting! What is your EDD?!

Grateful Jimmy is too cute in that picture :)

Allika, Lune When do you ladies go back to the doctor?!

I actually went today as I was bleeding again. Same diagnosis as type a subc. hemorrhage. It sucks, but she said baby is fine! Measuring 16mm, hb is 166 now.

Lifeisbeauty - Great news!! You must feel a little better now!!

Grateful - I noticed the new pic right away, what a cutie!!!

Hopin - Next u/s is Thursday 10/17!!

LifeisB: congrats on tripling!!!

Grateful: Love the new pic too!! He's such a cutie

Allika: nice strong HB! Stay strong

Kins: I would have been 15 DPO at my last beta check.

EDD: I haven't received an EDD from the doctors office yet, but when I put my information into a calculator it said June 17th!

Allika: That is so scary, but I am so glad everything is okay! It seems like bleeding is a lot more common than I ever knew during pregnancy.

Allika I'm sure that is so stressful. :hugs: to you.

Lifeis do you want me to add that EDD to the front page or leave it alone for now?!

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately. My family is still here so I didn't have much time :( will catch up soon!

Waiting at DLO to do the glucose testing. Just finished the orange drink...tasted like a flat orange crush. :)

Fingers crossed for you Allika and that is a great strong heartbeat for sure.
Mwb- congrats on twins!
Good luck testers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"