Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Grateful... did you have your u/s yesterday?? Is everything ok? We didn't hear from you, now I'm worrying about you (only because I'm a worry wart). Let us know <3

Sorry!!! Yes things went fine. :flower:

I wrote about it in my journal.

Ok, so I got the offer from the company I interviewed for today. Yay!

My HCG is at 28. Lol. So 8 too high for them to give me Progesterone...dumb bureaucracy. I go back Thursday! Last week they were at 200 something...and the week before at 1,900....

Congrats Allika!!! Thats great news! Yeay to a closer drive if you accept! :happydance:

Dumb old HCG.....go down already!!!!!!!! Your getting so very close though.

Yay Grateful!!!!! Thank you :) :) :)

I think it's about time for us to start guessing the gender of this sweet little pea. Won't you find out sooner than later?!

:pink::pink: I'm going to guess GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pink::pink:

Yay Grateful!!!!! Thank you :) :) :)

I think it's about time for us to start guessing the gender of this sweet little pea. Won't you find out sooner than later?!

:pink::pink: I'm going to guess GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pink::pink:

I asked the tech yesterday if she could tell yet - she tried but said there was too much umbilical cord in the way. LOL With frequent ultrasounds, seems like I will find out sooner than later!

I'm gonna record all your guesses on the front page of my journal. :flower: I'm guessing BOY.

I am guessing boy too!

Just called my nurse to get a follow up blood test and they were very unwilling to give me an appointment by the end of this week which pissed me off because I want to start the progesterone ASAP! Seriously my hcg is already 28, it will be below 20 by the end of the week so give me the Progesterone already!!!!

I am not good with waiting. I want to get back on the train ASAP also for me emotionally I think that would help me coping...

Allika I'm sorry. Please know that we are ALL Here for you, but know that specifically me, I obviously went through (and am going through) the same thing you did (and are) going through at pretty much exactly the same time, so I completely understand that lingering emotional/physical issues are still there and if you want to talk to me about it at any point please do not hesitate. I think m/c's are so difficult for a number of reasons, but one of the parts I've struggled with the most is that my family (only my direct famliy knew) kind of just pretended it never happened after I had my D&C. I don't know what else I would expect, it's not like I want to talk about it constantly either. Such odd emotions! <3 :hugs: thinking of you.

It is really odd emotions and they come and go at the weirdest moments....

Omg, your little baby is starting to really look like a BABY! My guess is still boy! Do you have any names picked out yet??

I'm guessing girl!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We miss you Lei!

I go to the dr tomorrow for another follie check- I'm hoping my 3 most advanced follies continue to grow!!!! Please!! I really need more than 1!!

Lets face it!!! I CANT be away from you all lol! This is like torture to me lol. :) With that being said.. Im still taking a break but not from you all :hugs:
I am going to stay away from FF & the whole charting ordeal but I cant get away from you all. Its just weird not having anyone to talk to about my emotions that I am going through & even though we agreed to stop trying... I still feel so many emotions going on with me. I cant believe it will be 2 steady years of trying this summer =(

We are just too good of a thread for Lei to walk away from! Yay for us!!!

Lets face it!!! I CANT be away from you all lol! This is like torture to me lol. :) With that being said.. Im still taking a break but not from you all :hugs:
I am going to stay away from FF & the whole charting ordeal but I cant get away from you all. Its just weird not having anyone to talk to about my emotions that I am going through & even though we agreed to stop trying... I still feel so many emotions going on with me. I cant believe it will be 2 steady years of trying this summer =(

Happy to hear Lei! We all missed ya!!!

And don't worry...you know we will keep you on track and support you with WHATEVER you want to do. :hugs:

Thank you all!! That means alot!!! Its just not the same without you all. I never thought I would have gotten such a close bond with each of you all & not being around just made me feel like someone stole my bff's.

With that being said!!!!

MAY I JOIN THIS THREAD :)

LEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOO WOOT WOOT WOOT!!! Don't you dare ask to join this thread, this thread is only here because of you <3 for all I care we can go back to the old one doesn't matter to me :):):):) I'm just glad you're back!!! :hugs:

SO, I had my follow-up today and I just kind of feel even more confused than ever!!!! She did an exam and said my cervix and ovaries look normal, everything looks good etc etc. There's still some slight brown spotting but should be going away soon. Then she sent me for lab work to test the levels and functioning of the following: Vitamin D, Thyroid, CMP (Complete Metabolic Panel) which tests your kidney, liver, blood sugar and electrolytes, CBC (Complete Blood Count) which tests the number of red & white blood cells... and that's it I think. She said I should hear from her by Friday with the results of all that jazz. She said a lot of these items can contribute to not being able to successfully carry a pregnancy so she'd like to rule them out etc etc.
She also talked about putting me on a progesterone supplement - but she didn't say it was necessary. She said that my irregular periods make her think I could have a slight issue with progesterone and that is a contributing factor to m/c's but that my levels looked normal when they did bloodwork when I was pregnant so she just didn't know. She said the upside to taking it would be that, if I m/c again, we could rule progesterone out as the reason. It also doesn't hurt you to take it. So then she gave me 3 options: Prometrium, to be used orally or vaginally, Crinon Gel (sp?), which is vaginal and costs the most ($100/month), or Compounding Pharmacy - which I'm not really into. I also just don't know if I should do it at all...if it's not necessary??? UGH!
She DID give us the green light to start trying again once I have a normal period, and that I can use Clomid once I have a normal period again too.

Sorry to blab so much but that's how the appointment went. I kind of feel really lost!! I just told her I want to get pregnant again as soon as possible and all of the other stuff doesn't really matter to me....

Thanks for listening :hugs:

Ok so I would definitely do the progesterone supplements... I read up on the topic a couple of weeks ago and studies don't necessarily show low progesterone as a cause of MC but a lot of physicians and people disagree and have made positive experiences with it...
Since you have irregular period it might take a while longer til you actually get your next period...are they talking about inducing your period after a certain amount of time?

I think it's great that you're getting all this testing done! This will rule out a lot of things!!!!

Are you doing Progesterone, Allika? Or do you even need it?

SO, I had my follow-up today and I just kind of feel even more confused than ever!!!! She did an exam and said my cervix and ovaries look normal, everything looks good etc etc. There's still some slight brown spotting but should be going away soon. Then she sent me for lab work to test the levels and functioning of the following: Vitamin D, Thyroid, CMP (Complete Metabolic Panel) which tests your kidney, liver, blood sugar and electrolytes, CBC (Complete Blood Count) which tests the number of red & white blood cells... and that's it I think. She said I should hear from her by Friday with the results of all that jazz. She said a lot of these items can contribute to not being able to successfully carry a pregnancy so she'd like to rule them out etc etc.
She also talked about putting me on a progesterone supplement - but she didn't say it was necessary. She said that my irregular periods make her think I could have a slight issue with progesterone and that is a contributing factor to m/c's but that my levels looked normal when they did bloodwork when I was pregnant so she just didn't know. She said the upside to taking it would be that, if I m/c again, we could rule progesterone out as the reason. It also doesn't hurt you to take it. So then she gave me 3 options: Prometrium, to be used orally or vaginally, Crinon Gel (sp?), which is vaginal and costs the most ($100/month), or Compounding Pharmacy - which I'm not really into. I also just don't know if I should do it at all...if it's not necessary??? UGH!
She DID give us the green light to start trying again once I have a normal period, and that I can use Clomid once I have a normal period again too.

Sorry to blab so much but that's how the appointment went. I kind of feel really lost!! I just told her I want to get pregnant again as soon as possible and all of the other stuff doesn't really matter to me....

Thanks for listening :hugs:

Thanks for the update on your appointment! I can see why you would feel a bit confused with all of that... perhaps just wait to see what she says about the bloodwork when the results are in. See if everything is within normal range. Then make a decision on the Progestrone. If it doesn't hurt anything to take it, perhaps just take it as a little pre-caution. Seems like mostly good news for you though! Sounds like you will get to start trying again soon and she is trying to figure out if something may be causing the M/C. Don't worry, you will get it all figured out. :hugs:

Has your thyroid always been OK? I think you said she was testing that too. Seems like a LOT of women have thyroid troubles. I didn't know I had anything wrong with mine until I specifically asked to be tested. Explained why I always had very abnormal periods. They would be semi-normal for a while and then go totally haywire for a couple months. Ever since I take a thyroid supplement (for the past 2 years), they are 29 days on the dot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->