Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Wow Luna! What a great story! You are amazing and your little one is just precious. Congrats again!

That is a wonderful story Luna!! So precious:)

AFM: Iam 7dpo and 9dpt and still getting a faint BFP. Iam really bopng it stays and gets darker but Iam very scared of having another chemical :(

Hockey how r u??

I'm good- I decided not to test today and maybe not tomorrow- It got me too disappointed yesterday and I figure Monday or Tuesday might hopefully show something.

I'm hoping this is not a chemical for you and the real thing!!! I'm glad I can go through this 2WW with you.

Amazing story Luna!! Amazing what our bodies can do! Hope your little guy will gain some weight soon!!

I'm good- I decided not to test today and maybe not tomorrow- It got me too disappointed yesterday and I figure Monday or Tuesday might hopefully show something.

I'm hoping this is not a chemical for you and the real thing!!! I'm glad I can go through this 2WW with you.

Aww that's sweet!! Iam glad too:)
How many days past transfer ru and what's that past O?

Manda I had my transfer on the 18th so I am 8 days post transfer and 11 days post ovulation as I had the retrieval on the 15th. I might even wait until Monday morning to test again.
I was tired most of the day today. Slept until 6 and helped with DH getting my stepdaughter and her 2 friends fed and out the door for a school volleyball tournament. Slept again from 7-1130 and then was fighting a headache. Likely due to a big storm that rolled through here last night into today. Had a nap from 130-330 and still have the headache. Also didn't have any coffee today. Didn't really notice and nauseous waves. AF is due around November 1 or 2nd so we will see. The beta is booked for November 2nd. I hope I get a BFP.

Manda I had my transfer on the 18th so I am 8 days post transfer and 11 days post ovulation as I had the retrieval on the 15th. I might even wait until Monday morning to test again.
I was tired most of the day today. Slept until 6 and helped with DH getting my stepdaughter and her 2 friends fed and out the door for a school volleyball tournament. Slept again from 7-1130 and then was fighting a headache. Likely due to a big storm that rolled through here last night into today. Had a nap from 130-330 and still have the headache. Also didn't have any coffee today. Didn't really notice and nauseous waves. AF is due around November 1 or 2nd so we will see. The beta is booked for November 2nd. I hope I get a BFP.

Oh that sounds really promising!!! I go for my beta on nov 2 too. I will be 14dpo. Fingers crossed for both of us:)

I had quite the night last night. Remember how I said I had a headache- that never went away- whether it was from the lack of coffee or the change in weather I started to feel even worse around 10pm. Ended up getting sick at 11pm and fell asleep around midnight. Woke up this morning at 930 and noticed my boobs were sore. They were tender before but that kind of went away- I figured it was just the progesterone. Maybe the boobs were sore today from getting sick- who knows. I woke up and felt like a champ this morning- didn't feel nauseous or anything. Just had a tinge of a headache left so I decided to have just 1 cup of coffee today. Only made it through 1/3 of it though then I didn't want to drink anymore of it. Felt turned off of it.
If I'm not pregnant my body is playing very cruel tricks on me!!!

I got BFN today.its 16DPIUI after my B2B IUI this month.I was pretty hopeful this time.I had 3 follicles and 1cm think linin, hubbies count was 145 mil pre wash and 65 mil post wash!!but seems like luck his not with me.I will discuss on this with my doc on our next plans.We are planning to have 2 more IUI cycles before we move to IVF.IVF is really something to hope for, a blessing for women like us, but again its costly!So we are still considering our option.We are spending huge on this home, so left with very little.Let's see what is there in my fate!I cried full time in the morning, hubby has been pretty understanding and was all time beside me.I am blessed to have him with me . Hoping for the best for the next cycle.Stopped progesterone today and can't wait for AF to arrive.
I feel frustrated after 2 losses and infertility.Why do I need to have both?I don't know if it will ever happen....I do not know if I am ever going to be a momma.I just can't control my emotions.I am fed up of seein pregnant ladies around.I am not sure if hubbies morphology is the culprit or my PCOS.I have seen plenty of PCOS ladies getting pregnant on medication.Is there any problem with my eggs..either I do not get pregnant or I miscarry :(
Sorry for the selfish post and the vent.I am feeling better now.Thanks for reading it.

I got BFN today.its 16DPIUI after my B2B IUI this month.I was pretty hopeful this time.I had 3 follicles and 1cm think linin, hubbies count was 145 mil pre wash and 65 mil post wash!!but seems like luck his not with me.I will discuss on this with my doc on our next plans.We are planning to have 2 more IUI cycles before we move to IVF.IVF is really something to hope for, a blessing for women like us, but again its costly!So we are still considering our option.We are spending huge on this home, so left with very little.Let's see what is there in my fate!I cried full time in the morning, hubby has been pretty understanding and was all time beside me.I am blessed to have him with me . Hoping for the best for the next cycle.Stopped progesterone today and can't wait for AF to arrive.
I feel frustrated after 2 losses and infertility.Why do I need to have both?I don't know if it will ever happen....I do not know if I am ever going to be a momma.I just can't control my emotions.I am fed up of seein pregnant ladies around.I am not sure if hubbies morphology is the culprit or my PCOS.I have seen plenty of PCOS ladies getting pregnant on medication.Is there any problem with my eggs..either I do not get pregnant or I miscarry :(
Sorry for the selfish post and the vent.I am feeling better now.Thanks for reading it.

I am really really sorry to hear about your bfn:(

I had quite the night last night. Remember how I said I had a headache- that never went away- whether it was from the lack of coffee or the change in weather I started to feel even worse around 10pm. Ended up getting sick at 11pm and fell asleep around midnight. Woke up this morning at 930 and noticed my boobs were sore. They were tender before but that kind of went away- I figured it was just the progesterone. Maybe the boobs were sore today from getting sick- who knows. I woke up and felt like a champ this morning- didn't feel nauseous or anything. Just had a tinge of a headache left so I decided to have just 1 cup of coffee today. Only made it through 1/3 of it though then I didn't want to drink anymore of it. Felt turned off of it.
If I'm not pregnant my body is playing very cruel tricks on me!!!

Iam so excited for u!! Your might and morning sounds like u could have a bean or two in there!! I dunno how ur not poas right now!!

AFM: iam 8dpo and 10dp trigger. I still have a super faint line. I am tired today but could be from my late night last night. I also just noticed iam getting these sharp pains under my ribs that go into the sides of my boobs sometimes. Iam laying now and feel dull cramps too lower down. My back is achey too.
Last night I was out at a Halloween party and felt off all night. I went to take a sip of my drink and my stomach turned just didn't "feel like it" lol I still drank it but didn't enjoy it. :)

Can't wait for u to poas.

Ttc- I am so sorry this month did not work out for you. We all know how you feel and I hated seeing pregnant people and congratulating all the people in my life who got pregnant so easily.

I can tell you that I have low amh and my dh has very low morphology at less than 2% normal. Have you tried injectables? I can tell you that I think stress really plays at lot into TTC. The month I got my sticky bfp I had literally given the rest of the world the finger and just focused on being happy! I know this will happen for you when it is your time bit the waiting really sucks!!!

I just tried to gut a pumpkin with the kids and I couldn't do it. The smell was to much....eeeeek!! ;)

I am so sorry, TTC! I have PCOS myself and in all our cycles that were medicated always had a good amount of follicles and still nothing. When we did IVF, they got 21 eggs, 20 fertilized but only 50% made it to day 5! I think that might have been our issue in the medicated cycles that while there were eggs and they fertilized they just never made it past the stage where they can implant. This could be due to poor egg quality from the PCOS. There are women that only get a lower amount of eggs in IVF but all of them make it to day 5! In PCOS, we tend to have more eggs but a lot more of them are poor in quality and never make it far!

Ttc- I'm so sorry to hear about your bfn. I hope the next cycle is your cycle. I hate how money gets in the way of fertility treatments for those of us that just want nothing more than to have a baby.

TTC I am so sorry about your BFN. It's so hard because it can get so expensive, plus we live and breath ttc every single day. Our whole lifestyle changes when we are ttcing and it can become so overwhelming when we don't get a bfp. Once AF shows up, you will have another fresh start for a wonderful month!

Ttc- I am so sorry this month did not work out for you. We all know how you feel and I hated seeing pregnant people and congratulating all the people in my life who got pregnant so easily.

I can tell you that I have low amh and my dh has very low morphology at less than 2% normal. Have you tried injectables? I can tell you that I think stress really plays at lot into TTC. The month I got my sticky bfp I had literally given the rest of the world the finger and just focused on being happy! I know this will happen for you when it is your time bit the waiting really sucks!!!

THanks dear for the support.I have been on injectibles for long time now.I do get multiple good follicles and good linin each time but somehow that does not convert into pregnancy.
My DH is pretty stressed with his work.So we really lack in BD dept and that is the most important part of TTC.My Doctor is supporting too.She called me to find out whether I have tested yet.We were pretty happy in this month as festive season (durga Puja - Hindu Goddess worship) was going on.We offerred prayers to the Goddess, so I was hopeful.
I will discuss and start a new cycle this time and will do lots of BD :) and probably IUI.Thanks to all of you for the encouragement.

TTC I am so sorry about your BFN. It's so hard because it can get so expensive, plus we live and breath ttc every single day. Our whole lifestyle changes when we are ttcing and it can become so overwhelming when we don't get a bfp. Once AF shows up, you will have another fresh start for a wonderful month!

This is so kind of you.How are you doing now?After spending this much money,numerous rounds to doctors chamber...its really frustrating.It chaged my life style totally, I avoid pregnant ladies now.I do not get into crowd.I shout if anyone asks about my family planning and say "it's personal!".Moreover we are not getting any younger and after 2 losses and LTTC#1 I have become a totally different woman.I feel uneasy when women in office talk about their children,sleepless nights.I just wonder when am I going to get that?Will I ever?
Yes but new cycle definitely gives new hope.But having tried so many medicad cycles (10 at least), I am worried about my health now.I read in several websites that prolonged use may cause cancer and other problems.My doctor is aggressive in her treatment procedure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->