Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Such a cute pic MWB!!!

@ hockey. The nausea was so strong I almost gagged.

Those dollar store test r so faint it really helps if u pull them apart then there is no shadow blocking the second line. Lol. I like that ur peeing a tun very good sign. :)

Can't wait to hear tmrw!!

mwb - Beautiful scan pic! Adorable little beans and your right they are really starting to look like little babies!!! :cloud9:

So glad to hear everything is going great with you and them:hugs:

Hi Ladies :)

I'm TTC #2. My baby is 7 mths old and i took provera & clomid last month and had my first cycle since the birth of my first. I'm now 6 days late.. ive tested bfn for now however received a bfp with my first when i was 6 weeks along.

Has anyone been this late ttc #2 on clomid? Also, my temps have stayed elevated for 17days so far..

Hi faithful!

I have not been that late. Very strange. Are you testing with IC's or FRER?

Ahhh mb amazing! Two lol babies in there

mwb - those are great little bean shots :) Glad everything is well :)

afm - I am 4 dpo today, and this tww seems soo long! We are pretty excited this time around and quite hopeful about it.

K here's another one. Haha!! All evening I have had cramp type feelings in my stomach. They start just below my belly button and wrap around to my lower back. I took my bra off and now it feels like they are going up into my chest.

?? What do u think?

mwb - those are great little bean shots :) Glad everything is well :)

afm - I am 4 dpo today, and this tww seems soo long! We are pretty excited this time around and quite hopeful about it.

Thanks River! Fingers crossed for you!!

Hi faithful!

I have not been that late. Very strange. Are you testing with IC's or FRER?

Hi Hopin4ABump,

Congrats on your pregnancy, how far along are you? Is this your first baby? :hugs:

I had to look up what an IC and FRER was hehe! Im testing on a whole bunch of leftover IC's from my first pregnancy, which i just happened to notice are expired by 3 whole months :wacko: oops! would that matter that much?

I have just moved from Australia to Texas 2 mths ago so im still settling into life here hence i haven't rushed off to a Dr, just thought i would ask on here in the interim. I have been getting cramps here and there sometimes and moment where i just want to cry.. strange. Should i go out and buy a test? or go to the Dr and ask for a bloodtest that way if im not pregnant then at least i know i can take provera to induce my period for cycle #2?

K here's another one. Haha!! All evening I have had cramp type feelings in my stomach. They start just below my belly button and wrap around to my lower back. I took my bra off and now it feels like they are going up into my chest.

?? What do u think?

I hope that's a great sign! Are you testing in the morning? I might wait until Sunday to test again.

Grateful- I'm just gonna say being pregnant with a girl has been totally different than being pregnant with my boys. I only had morning sickness once with each of my boys and that was it. With Adelyn it's been constant heartburn and sleepless nights. I'm not complaining, just noticing a difference, and call me crazy, but I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Luna- congrats on your baby boy!!!
And beautiful scans ladies! Looking forward to seeing some BFP's from the October/November testers!!

I don't think AF will come with out provera if you don't usually have it on your own anyway. I've never had to take it before but I do believe that's how it works. I'd test with a new non-expired test first just to be sure though of course :)

MWB babies are looking great! Are you settling in to the idea of twins now?

?? What do u think?

I hope that's a great sign! Are you testing in the morning? I might wait until Sunday to test again.

Yes Iam still testing out my trigger. Tmrw will be 7dpo and 9dptrigger. We shall see if it's gone in the am. :)

I don't think AF will come with out provera if you don't usually have it on your own anyway. I've never had to take it before but I do believe that's how it works. I'd test with a new non-expired test first just to be sure though of course :)

MWB babies are looking great! Are you settling in to the idea of twins now?

Thanks :) i will try another brand pregnancy test. My cycles come on their own normally however i havent had a cycle since my baby was born 7mths ago as i have been exclusively breastfeeding for 6mths. I have since then stopped feeding and took provera & clomid last month, to which i am now 7 days late.

Manda- sounds like that could be a sign....,FXd!!!

Xxx- welcome and I agree I would go get a new test from the store just to be sure. I'm sure it's hard to tell what's going on especially if you haven't gotten your cycle back yet

I wrote up Devyn's birth story :) it's really long but there are some cute pics at the end
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...arrival-little-devyn-sawyer.html#post30203233

I wrote up Devyn's birth story :) it's really long but there are some cute pics at the end
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...arrival-little-devyn-sawyer.html#post30203233

What a lovely story and very cute pictures luna!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->