Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ummmm ladies....I have peed 2 times in an hour with nothing to drink!! Sooo not like me. Eeeek!! Iam hoping iam not Imagening it:)

Yay hoping have u told everyone yet???

Ummmm ladies....I have peed 2 times in an hour with nothing to drink!! Sooo not like me. Eeeek!! Iam hoping iam not Imagening it:)

Manda when are you going to start poas?

Hey ladies.

I went in for my blood draw today to make sure my HCG levels are decreasing like they should. They came back at <2. I was so teary eyed sitting in the lab waiting room. I think because I knew it was marking the end of my pregnancy. Although, I know everything happens for a reason and sometime very soon we will be pregnant with our rainbow baby. Is <2 pretty normal? I bled for 6 days and the bleeding ended 2 days ago.

Manda when are you going to start poas?

I started this morning. Wanted to see if my trigger was gone yet. The line was super faint and should be gone tmrw. I will be 6dpo so hoping my line starts to get darker soon.
What about u when ru testing??

I'm debating tomorrow morning. Thinking of using the last dollar store one and I have 4 FRER left.

Hey ladies.

I went in for my blood draw today to make sure my HCG levels are decreasing like they should. They came back at <2. I was so teary eyed sitting in the lab waiting room. I think because I knew it was marking the end of my pregnancy. Although, I know everything happens for a reason and sometime very soon we will be pregnant with our rainbow baby. Is <2 pretty normal? I bled for 6 days and the bleeding ended 2 days ago.

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Hugs to you and your DH.

Thinkn of you lifeis. Your rainbow is just around the corner

Happy 33weeks rojo

mwb - Excited for your scan today!!! :happydance::happydance:

hockey and Manda - FX'd and praying for you both!! :hugs:

Allika - How are you feeling? How long are you on bedrest? When is your next scan?

Lifeis - You have a remarkable attitude and I agree with you spot on that you have to trust with all your heart what is meant to be. Looking so forward to celebrating your sticky bean with you in the near future. Keep looking up! :hugs:

Lilrojo - Happy 33 weeks! My how time flies!

We need more testers and test dates!! Can't wait to celebrate our next BFPs!!

AFM: Nothing too much new with me, just trying to enjoy every minute with Jimmy. I cannot believe how fast time is going - he will already be 12 weeks old this Sunday. Just a year ago, I didn't think I would ever get to be a mommy and today I am the happiest mommy there is. Life has a funny of way of surprising you when you least expect it. This shows there is hope for us all! I have been keeping a journal to record things I don't want to forget that could easily get lost or forgotten in the everyday rush. I am also writing in a little book I bought called "Letters from Mommy" where you can write down your thoughts for your child. I want him to know how amazing I think he is and how exciting of a time this has been. :flower:

Allika - Have you thought of starting a journal? Just curious....your going to need somewhere to post all those beautiful baby pics!!! :thumbup:

Ldizzy - How are you feeling? Your getting pretty close now! Seems like you've had a smooth pregnancy so far! :flower:

Hey hey! I have a journal, I just don't maintain it! Lazy pants me!

I am off bedrest and had an appt yesterday! Baby is doing good, measuring nearly 3cm and hb of 170.

Other than that I am still supposed to take it easy but I've been very bored on top of it :)

Ooooooo! Send me the link because I want to make sure I am subscribed to it :thumbup:

Good Morning Ladies,

Strange thing happened today. I am 6dpo and when I got up I was noticeably hungrier then normal as I don't normally eat until later in the morning. Anyways when I was busy getting my oldest ready for school I was hit with an EXTREME wave of nausea that lasted about 30 sec. It was to the point that I was heading towards the bathroom and I thought forsure I was going to be sick. This NEVER happens to me and then it just went away and I feel fine now. So ofcourse my brain starts going and now I am super excited!!! lol I am 6dpo so still have a week to go:(

What do u think???

Manda & Hockey, FX'd for you, keep symptom spotting!!! Can't wait for those tests to get darker!!!

Lifeis, I'm so so sorry :( Big hugs to you. It's so hard to look up but there WILL be happier times!! :hugs:

Grateful, I loooooooooove your new profile pic :)

mwb when is your appt?!

Manda: My fingers are crossed for you. At DPO9 I started feeling twinges in my stomach that were on and off for a couple hours. That was probably my first symptom. Then I started going to the bathroom A LOT! And I was also SUPER thirsty! I was drinking out of those hospital mugs and I would easily drink 5-6 of those a day. It was pretty crazy! I am hoping those are BFP symptoms!

I got a call from my nurse today and she said my HCG went down to 0, so when I am ready or when I get my next cycle I can come in for treatment again! I was shocked! Last time I talked to her she said she wanted me to stop the m/c bleeding, then have an unmedicated cycle then my next cycle I could come in. Which would have put us around December. I am not sure when AF will show up again, since this was my first (and hopefully last!) m/c. My DH and I have talked a lot about it and we do feel ready to begin again. We are so sad about the loss of our first pregnancy, but we know there is a baby in our future. It still brings tears to my eyes to think about what happened to us and our little baby, but I think that is very normal. It is not a sadness that will hold us back from anything, but a sadness that reminds us about how precious life is.

Good Morning Ladies,

Strange thing happened today. I am 6dpo and when I got up I was noticeably hungrier then normal as I don't normally eat until later in the morning. Anyways when I was busy getting my oldest ready for school I was hit with an EXTREME wave of nausea that lasted about 30 sec. It was to the point that I was heading towards the bathroom and I thought forsure I was going to be sick. This NEVER happens to me and then it just went away and I feel fine now. So ofcourse my brain starts going and now I am super excited!!! lol I am 6dpo so still have a week to go:(

What do u think???

It's as if you had the same day as me...minus getting kids ready. Woke up at about 5am and was super starving! I also tried poas at around 7am but it wasn't FMU it was the 3rd and a very small amount and I used the dollar store version which I think measures higher levels of hcg than the FRER. I didn't see a line so I got a bit disappointed. Until....we went to the grocery store and I had to pee for about the tenth time today and after I stood up I had to turn around and gagged a solid 5 times. Sorry if TMI. I am not sure if it had to do with having maybe half a cup of coffee more than the normal one cup I have- who knows. I think also I want this so bad I keep picking out symptoms I think I have. I have noticed my veins in :holly: look a lot more prominent and really blue than normal and I feel like they are getting bigger- but again this could all be from the progesterone. I am taking it 3 times a day now instead of 2 like last time. I also couldn't sleep last night but was super tired all day yesterday.
Today is 7dp3dt for me. According to what I read HCG won't start enter my bloodstream until today anyways and my transfer was just after noon last Friday.
Gahhhhhh this is so suspenseful!

Hi ladies!

Our appointment was first thing in the morning but I haven't had a chance to post yet. Everything looked great!! Babies were both measuring 8w3d so all the eating and resting is paying off so far! Both heartbeats were around 170.

I'm over the moon... They actually look like little babies now, it's amazing how quickly they grow!! The dr just called me to tell me my progesterone is 103 and I can cut down on the crinone. Thank goodness, it's so gross!

I'm attaching one of the u/s pictures of our little raspberries!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 5
OMG! mwb!! How beautiful and exciting!!!!! :yipee:

Congratulations on a beautiful scan day!!!!

Hey hey! I have a journal, I just don't maintain it! Lazy pants me!

I am off bedrest and had an appt yesterday! Baby is doing good, measuring nearly 3cm and hb of 170.

Other than that I am still supposed to take it easy but I've been very bored on top of it :)

Great to hear you're off bedrest! That's a good sign! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"