Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I am so sorry, TTC! I have PCOS myself and in all our cycles that were medicated always had a good amount of follicles and still nothing. When we did IVF, they got 21 eggs, 20 fertilized but only 50% made it to day 5! I think that might have been our issue in the medicated cycles that while there were eggs and they fertilized they just never made it past the stage where they can implant. This could be due to poor egg quality from the PCOS. There are women that only get a lower amount of eggs in IVF but all of them make it to day 5! In PCOS, we tend to have more eggs but a lot more of them are poor in quality and never make it far!

Thanks Allika for your input.May be IVF is the answer for our journey.PCOS really sucks.Along with it I have hypothyroid (under control) and elevated homocystiene levels.
Hubby is having good count and motility but morphology is low.In a nutshell so many issues.
Thanks again for being so kind when I needed most :)

Ttc- I'm so sorry to hear about your bfn. I hope the next cycle is your cycle. I hate how money gets in the way of fertility treatments for those of us that just want nothing more than to have a baby.
I really hope this is your cycle and you get a IVF rainbow.How are you doing?

TTC: my thoughts go out to you so much right now. It truly takes a strong woman to face the battle of TTC. May this happen for you when "your" timing is right for you....which doesn't mean the perfectly laid out cycle but when your meant to be baby finds it way into this world. I'm so sorry you are struggling so hard with everything right now. Your baby is coming one day :hugs:

Hockey: your signs sound very promising!!! Keeping FX this is your month!! Just a few more days until testing :)

Manda: sounds like you have a lot going on too! Let's hope it continues as the week progresses...its still very early :)

Good morning ladies!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

River Getting there! You're halway through the TWW right?! :dance:

Manda Those sound like good symptoms! Did your trigger ever test out? Was just wondering if that's still what you're seeing on your really faint positives.

faithful I would def get some tests that aren't expired! I'm not sure if it makes a huge difference or not. Wow from Australia to Texas, I bet that's a HUGE change for you!

luna Love the birth story :) :hugs: saw that you got to go home! Woot woot!

ttc I am so very sorry for your bfn :hugs: this process is so draining. Don't be sorry for being OVER IT. We have all been there. Your time will come, I just know it! :flower:

Grateful asked Jenna what Draven was going to be for Halloween, so it got me thinking - those of use with little ones, or even those of us who are dressing up ourselves, what costumes are going on in your family!?

DS is dressing up as the Grim Reaper - spooky!

Hockey: just had a dream that you got your BFP today!!!! The last two times this happened it was true!!! Did you test this morning?? Can't make us wait until Nov 2nd :test:

Me 5! Hhahaha. I haven't tested today. I was going to wait to poas tomorrow. Should I test tonight though based on that?!?!?!

Me 5! Hhahaha. I haven't tested today. I was going to wait to poas tomorrow. Should I test tonight though based on that?!?!?!

@Hockey...TEST NOW!!!!!!! lol

@ Hopin....I tested today at 9dpo and 11 dptrigger and it was bfn so yes it was forsure still my trigger. But I got up at 6am and went to the bathroom and did not test. I tested at 730am only 1.5hrs later so that may have something to do with not seeing a line. I am hoping my trigger is gone tho cuase I am ready for the real BFP!!!

@Adj...it is still very early, I do have a problem with symptom spotting...lol my DH did say last night that my boobs did feel a little harder and he brought it up I didn't say anything. :)

Hockey - I too had a dream of BFP with my 2nd pregnancy.

Manda - BFP is on the way :)

OMG- I just know we have a BFP around the corner!!!

I also had a dream I was preggers a few weeks before my sticky BFP- :happydance: for all our testers!

My DS, Alyssa, is going as Sleeping Beauty! I think she just liked the pink dress since it is the only Disney movie she has not seen.. haha!!!

I will test today at some point- can't do FMU anymore. It is better to test my next pee or later tonight???

Since i'm totally impatient I'm going to go ahead and say next pee :) :haha:

oooohhh can't wait for all of us to get our BFPs!
hockey - FX - soo sounds promising with the predictions :)
ttcmoon - :hugs: ttc is a hard journey, and I wish sometimes it wasn't such a struggle for some of us!
Manda - hope tomorrow's test now shows a line!

Hopin - yes, I am now in the middle of the tww...I did try one of the new tests I got, and it showed bfn already - I still would've expected to see the trigger line. These ones aren't as sensitive, but they were cheaper. Hopefully they'll still work when the time comes!

DD is 17, and is having her annual halloween party at home this Friday, so it doesn't screw up with school nights...The friends all like it saying - yay - 2 day Halloween! I believe she is going to wear a yukata. Either that or her giant egg costume (she is allergic to eggs, which makes it funny for her and those she knows)

I'm considering putting Devyn in Drago's caterpillar costume...we weren't expecting him to be here by Halloween!

I think it's still early as I shouldn't be due for AF until the 2nd or 3rd. Not sure anything would register yet???

Hockey, do what you are comfortable with! :hugs: If you don't test until the end of the week we will still all be here cheering you on this week :)

luna, I think that's fantastic! :rofl: do you have pics of Drago in it?!

River I like the giant egg idea :haha:

I did a frer. After the 3 minutes I couldn't see anything. Waited ten minutes and took it out of the casing and saw the faintest and I mean the faintest 3/4 of a line. So faint I can't seem to get a picture of it. So who knows if it's anything. It was probably my 4th pee since 2 am and after half a coffee. I will wait until tomorrow morning and try another one. You would think with my symptoms I feel I'm experiencing it would show a definite positive. But again it may be the progesterone. Gahhhhhh I hate this waiting and not knowing and don't want to be disappointed again.

Hoping its the start of a darker line Hockey!! :happydance: The days go by VERY slowly as you near the end of the 2WW.....we ALL know how that goes. Here's to hoping your line gets darker in the next few days. :hugs:

Okay here is the best picture I could get. Think it matters that it was ten minutes later and out of the casing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g