Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi all,

I realize that the month is almost over, but I've been reading your posts, and I'm hoping I can jump in at some point.

I'm 28, TTC #1 since February, diagnosed with lean PCOS after not having a period for three months. I'm starting with Clomid this month. I've taken 100 mg on days 3-7, and am now waiting to trigger. I'm currently CD13. Yesterday had an u/s, lots of follicles, but too small right now. Going back tomorrow!

It's been great reading your guys' experience, and I hope everyone (including myself) gets good news soon!!

Had a dud this morning. Have to wait for tomorrow morning. Today I'm not feeling as positive. Ughhhhhhh what a roller coaster.

Hi CiderDonut! - hope you get good news tomorrow :)

Hockey - FX for you tomorrow!
Manda - when are you going to test?

afm - I tested the past 2 days, and I nothing with these new less sensitive tests, so I guess the trigger is gone. Here's to hoping FX!

Cider- Welcome! Exciting this is your first month of Clomid! It works well for many ladies, so FX'd for you!

Hockey - Hang in there girl and just KNOW that when your bean is meant to be, it will!!! He or She is coming! FX'd its sooner than later, and its still early this cycle to give up :hugs: Thinking of you!

Hockey- So sorry for the blank test. I hope you get a better result tomorrow. When is your official beta?

River- I hope your line starts showing soon.

Cider- Welcome!! Good luck this month

Thanks so much everyone. It means a lot. My beta is Saturday. Nov 2. I bought 2 clearblue digital hpt so will do those probably Thursday Friday.

Hi Ladies:)

Hockey....that really sucks you should just test again anyways after holding it for a few hours. lol

River....I am not sure if I am going to test again or just wait for my Beta on Saturday. I am nervous about seeing a + again and it ending up to be a chemical like last month.

CiderDonut...Welcome and good luck tomorrow:)

AFM: last night after I had a bout of nausea and sweating I took it easy and noticed that I had cramps really low low down. Then I started thinking about everything and remembered my guns have been puffy the last 2 mornings and didn't think anything of it until I read something and remembered duh that's hormones so I got all excited. I also woke up with tuns....sorry tmi of watery/white cm. It didn't look like it does when its the progesterone pills. Soooo I am feeling really anxious to test but don't want to be let down.

Does anyone know if Clomid causes really back back pain as a side affect?? My gf is having extreme hotflashes which is a side affect and really back back pain.

Welcome cider... good luck.. I was on clomid for 2 months and got my bfp :)

I didn't have bad back pain but im sure it can be a side effect.. I had bad mood swings... :/

How is everyone.. :)

Anyone know what would cause only 2 eggs out of 6 follicles? Just curious as I know I had 6 really good looking and sized follicles going into my retrieval but only 2 were retrieved.

Maybe u ovulated sine before they could retrieve them. Or could they have died before anything could be done to them?
Iam not really sure sorry.

Hey hockey- I am not sure why but I can tell you during our cycle I was so excited bc I had over ten follicles but they only got 8 eggs and only 4 were mature. 2 made it to transfer day and we ended in a chemical. We were devastated but all you can really do is think positive thoughts. So sorry you are going through this and there is still hope!!

So I ran out of pregnancy tests so I took an O test cause I heard they sometimes they pick up hcg. Any one think think this test looks a little to dark for someone not surging??

I had to pee on something. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 9
Welcome Cider!

Hockey: I'm cheering for you!!!!! I hope this is your month!

Manda: Those symptoms sound great!

As for me, I am doing well. It probably sounds crazy, but I feel like I have been having some of the same symptoms as I was when I was pregnant. I peed 7 (yes, 7) times while at work today and I have started to have vivid dreams again. It seems pretty impossible to me, beings I just quit bleeding a little over a week ago on Sunday/Monday (from my m/c) and the first day we BD was on Tuesday. Man, I think I could be going crazy. My mind has got to be playing games on me (and my bladder!)

Hey hockey- I am not sure why but I can tell you during our cycle I was so excited bc I had over ten follicles but they only got 8 eggs and only 4 were mature. 2 made it to transfer day and we ended in a chemical. We were devastated but all you can really do is think positive thoughts. So sorry you are going through this and there is still hope!!

Oh I forgot to welcome cider!!! Hope this is your cycle and you get a sticky bean!!! :)

So I ran out of pregnancy tests so I took an O test cause I heard they sometimes they pick up hcg. Any one think think this test looks a little to dark for someone not surging??

I had to pee on something. Lol

Omg, omg, omg- go get a frer!!

I think you're preggo Manda!!!

Lol thanks hockey.....but before I really do get my hopes up have u heard of ppl taking O tests and being positive? I mean does it actually look darker then it's supposed to being that iam CD 24?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->