Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ok - so I have been trying for about 4 years and nothing has happened - very irregular cycles - I have taken my first round of Clomid 50mg this month CD5-9 - started OPK on CD11 - had positive on CD19 (also had u/s that day that showed 3 follicles on R. Side measuring 2.7, and the other 2 were 2.9 & lining was 7mm) I had PG checked on CD 21 (yes I know it should be 7 dpo but I just couldn't wait and was going to risk having it drawn twice - however it was 15.50) today I am CD27 & 8dpo - I took another look with u/s today - showed quite a bit of free fluid in the cul-de-sac (Im assuming from the ruptured follicles) and my lining is 14mm. UPT today (and the last 6 days) was BFN - does anyone have any input - This is very stressful ;o( I am a nurse at an OBGYN office and normally deal with people after the make it past this point

(sorry such a long post)

Still waiting - FX for you! With 3 follies - the chances are good :)
I am also 8dpo, and it is hard to wait!

Manda & hockey - test!

Still Waiting, welcome to the group and best of luck!! You have some great sized follies there and hope this is it :)

Hockey: bummer on the dud!! That would have drove me crazy!!! Best of luck tomorrow

Manda: everyone always some level of baseline LH in their system....it changes throughout the cycle and is different for everyone. I wouldn't really read to much into the test..... but I did the same thing once just to cure the itch I had to POAS :haha:

River: keeping Fx for you girl!! Few more days and you can start testing

How is everyone else doing?

AFM: ready for my follow-up appt tomorrow. Either will get to see or hear (maybe both!!!!) my baby tomorrow. Will post after my visit.

Still waiting gl to you and welcome

Aj-can't wait for tomorrow!

Manda-I know nothing about those sticks I had never used them. Sorry

Igodshands- happy 18 weeks!

Thanks kins! Happy 16 to you!! I feel like time is flying by. Do you have your gender scan set yet??

Cider, welcome! :flower: Let us know how your follie scan goes today!

Hockey, did you test this AM?

River, great that your trigger is gone! Are you going to continue testing each day with cheapies?

Manda :haha: I know how that POAS urge goes!! Have you gotten any more hpts?

StillWaiting - Welcome! :flower: Hang in there, 8DPO is still pretty early to be testing. Lots of times you don't even get a faint bfp until 11DPO! Keep us posted.

IGH, Happy 18 weeks!!!

Kins, Happy 16 weeks!!!

Lune, how are you feeling?! You've been so quiet!

ajd, SO excited for your appointment today!!! :dance:

Allika, Lune, Rojo, mwb - You ALL have appointments tomorrow! Woot woot that's exciting. A little hallowen treat to see your babies maybe?!

Jenna - How's Draven?

Lei - Did you get all moved?

Grateful - Is Jimmy sleeping in his crib still?

Luna - How's baby Devyn!?

I think I covered all of my bases!!!? If I forgot you please give us an update :)

Manda - Go get a hpt already!! lol

Hockey - test this morning yet?

Stillwaiting - Welcome! I agree with Hopin that 8 dpo is pretty early for testing. So hang in there! Also, I know Clomid and Femara has worked very well for many ladies on here. I know my DH and I tried on and off for over 4 years before I finally got my first ever BFP on my 2nd month of Femara. So I am really excited for you!

Hopin - Yes, Jimmy is still sleeping in his crib 9-11 hour a night! I'm feeling like a lucky momma for sure. Thx for asking!

Lots of pregnant ladies around here! Very exciting and lots of lucky :dust: to spread around. I just know a few BFPs are coming soon!

Haha I just got one tho morning. I got a cheapie walmart brand and it was bfn. Iam 11dpo today. I still feel nauseous today. See now Iam bummed out:(

Hockey and Manda - Boooooooooo :growlmad: Sorry you had to see the BFN's. They are so frustrating I know - we all hate them. Keep the faith ladies. Sometimes it just takes a while, and sometimes a long while. But hang in there, it will all be worth it, your time is coming! :hugs:

Manda, Hockey - sorry for the bfns :( It's not over til the :witch: shows though!! You both have betas Saturday right?

If you don't get your bfp's this cycle, are you considering temping?

I do have my beta on sat.
Iam only 11dpo today so there is still hope I guess.

I don't really understand temping. Lol

Yes Manda, that's what I'm saying, you aren't out yet!!! Still plenty of time to get that bfp!! :dust: to you!

StillWaiting6 - Welcome to the group!If you have seen free fluid then it is considered as ovulation.Please be hopeful.8DPO is very early.Test again after 3/4 days.FX'd.

River54 - Tested yet?FX'd crossed for you.What all you do in Hallowen?I have seen pics on FB,people in scary outfits.What is the significance of it?I love to know about different cultures :)

Manda - Sorry for the BFN.11DPO could be still early.Test again day after tomorrow.The hcg should double by then!

Hopin4ABump - :) How are you doing?

hockey - I am sorry for the BFN dear. :hugs: Which DPO it is? FX'd.

Ingodshand - How are you doing?Happy 18 weeks.Time flies!

ajd - Please keep us updated about the scan.Please convey our love to the little one through scan machine :)

kins - Happy 16 weeks!When is your next scan scheduled?

lifeisbeauty - Sounds good life :) Did you get your AF back yet?

cider - Welcome Cider.In PCOS the follies take more time to grow but you get good number.So FX'd for you!

lilrojo - How is your pregnancy going on?Wish you all the best.

smileydoc - I am sorry for the bad news smiley.But your DH's semen analysis gives some hope. :hugs:

Allika,mwb,luna_19- How you girls are doing?When is your next appointment/scan?

AFM - AF got me today.I have appointment with doctor tomorrow.Let's see what see says.Probably another IUI this month.I am excited!

I'm 12 days past 3 day transfer. Beta is on Saturday as well. I don't think I would be as crushed if we were able to freeze some eggs. Just knowing that we will have to come up with another 7 grand and get pumped full of injections all over again is crushing for me.

I'm 12 days past 3 day transfer. Beta is on Saturday as well. I don't think I would be as crushed if we were able to freeze some eggs. Just knowing that we will have to come up with another 7 grand and get pumped full of injections all over again is crushing for me.

Praying for you Hockey :hugs:

HUGS for you Hockey.

AFM i have an anatomy scan on Dec 2nd ill be 20w5d at that time. I'm remaining team YELLOW

Found this interesting article:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...overjoyed-to-be-expecting-twins-29706974.html

Also- debating starting a journal- I think it can only help me at this point.

Found this interesting article:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...overjoyed-to-be-expecting-twins-29706974.html

Also- debating starting a journal- I think it can only help me at this point.

Ohhhh! Yes I vote for a journal Hockey! :flower: It will be fun to go back and read someday anyways when your holding your sweet baby! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->