Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Okay I tried to get as much out as I could and hopefully I added the link properly to my signature.

Hey ladies,

I am silently stalking!! So happy to see the continued BFPs and how amazing everyone's pregnancy is going so far!!!

To all those. With BFNs this month....keep your head up and tread on to next month!!! It can be frustrating I know! But you are always one cycle closer!!!

Hey ladies... OMG am I next to have a baby!!! ahh

Hope all are well.. Tomorrow looks to be exciting day full of apts.. :)

Running late as I left my phone at home and had to run back for it...

But I got to see the baby and heart fluttering... and then he turned on the sound and I heard my baby for the first time!' It was truly amazing and put me to tears :)

HB was around 140bpm and measures a day ahead at 10w6d

Lilrojo - Yes I think so!!!! Soooo exciting! Do you have your bags packed yet? Any special birth plan?

Ajd - Sounds PERFECT.:hugs: Best sound ever, hu? I think I cried every time I went in for an ultrasound lol, its just too amazing.

Rojo yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: So exciting!!!

ajd, that's amazing :cloud9: I bet you were over the moon!!

Found this interesting article:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...overjoyed-to-be-expecting-twins-29706974.html

Also- debating starting a journal- I think it can only help me at this point.

I love reading about all the progress they're making with fertility treatments. It's such a major blessings for us ladies who are having trouble conceiving on our own. Very, very thankful for all this research and improvement!

Hockey & Manda - You're not out yet! FX'd for you. Some people get their BFP later than others. Hoping for good news for you!!

Ajd - So happy for you. That must have been amazing hearing your baby's heartbeat!! Even seeing it feels like an absolute miracle, I can't imagine hearing it.

I have my first OB's appointment tomorrow at 11am and I'm so excited. It really feels like the next step. Hubby is coming with me. I have only been with this OB since the beginning of this year (when my prior doctor left the office). But we found out recently that he's the same doctor who delivered my husband 27 years ago. How crazy is that? Hubby weighed 1 lb and 12 oz, so he was a miracle baby himself too. I also decided to take tomorrow and Friday off from work! These babies are wearing me out!!

I love coming to this site and reading this thread. It's amazing how supportive all you ladies are and it's comforting to be in a place where people understand how you're feeling. Sometimes I feel bad posting about my appointments or ultrasounds, because I know there are ladies waiting for their BFP's and it's just SO hard. But maybe that's the best part about this thread too... the fact that it's women from all stages (pre and post BFP) sharing their experiences.

Ok, done rambling. I'm gonna try to find something to cook that won't make my stomach completely turn!

Would love to add to the gender guesses:

Lilrojo - Your due date is 4 days before my birthday! Girl!
Ingodshands - Boy!
Kins - Girl!
Hopin - Girl!
lune - Boy!
ajd - Boy!
Allika - Girl!

I hope I didn't miss anyone. For myself I'm going with boy/girl!

I'm excited for my scan tomorrow! More excited than nervous so I am turning a corner. It will also be my former due date, I am so blessed to be seeing my rainbow doing well on the same day.

Good luck to all the testers! We got one bfp in so far this month!

I have developed a stuffy nose out of no where today. Is this a good thing?

TTC: AF has now shown up yet. I have been feeling some of the same symptoms as when I was pregnant, but it seems impossible to be true :) Its probably just my mind playing games on me. I am not quite sure when to expect AF again. I stopped bleeding from my m/c about a week and a half ago.

Manda and Hockey: I am so sorry. It's still early! Keep testing!

AJD: That's so amazing! I teared up just reading that! I am so happy for you! What a journey you have had and it is turning our truly amazing!

Thank you hockey.
Me too but Iam feeling pretty down after my bfn this morning.

Thanks for the insight everyone! Good luck to you all too - I have 2 friends that have been trying too - one actually has the same LMP as me & SHE GOT A BFP yesterday (however she did ovulate 5 days before I did)! AAHH so stressful, I just have to keep telling myself that all things happen for a reason and I just need to TRY to quit being so impatient - part of me wishes I would have tried Clomid a while ago so that I wouldn't be so far into this just now seeing results. Hope some of y'all get your BFP tomorrow ;o)

Good morning Ladies!! -

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

mwb - I understand what you mean. It's tough sometimes posting about your pregnancy when you know others are struggling. But we can ALL relate to each other on here. We've all been through our struggles, some of us are still there, but even if we aren't, we all know how each other are feeling and I think that's what is so great about this thread too! This process is certainly a roller coaster, and I'm so grateful to have you ladies with me for it!!! :hugs: Let us know how your appointment goes today! Will we get to see pics of your LO's?!

Manda - I had cold symptoms with this bfp! GL to you. Are you testing this AM?

Lifeis - You should start temping hun! It's very helpful with figuring out when/if AF is coming. Somthing to consider anyway! Hope you are feeling ok. :flower:

StillWaiting- Keeping my FX'd for you!!

Lune - That is so great to hear that you're more excited than nervous!! What a HUGE relief it is to feel that way! :hugs: Hoping you get pictures to share with us.

Allika same goes for you, hope you can share more pics with us :) We've been spoiled by all of your u/s!

Rojo - You're getting sooooo close!! Let us know how that appointment goes today.

What's everyone got planned for this spooky day?!

So I had a dream last night right before I woke up that I went to the OB for the monthly HR check... Well it wasnt my normal doctor and it was more that I just walked into this random store front and they used the doppler.

Anyway they had such a hard time finding the heartbeat and the lady gave me this sad look and I was so scared but then then I felt this kick (so weird) and she said she found the heartbeat and it was thumping out of my belly. BUT what is weird is I told her thats not possible baby is too small and you shouldnt feel anything you just hear something and shes like well its the heartbeat.

Anyway I woke up from the dream spooked because It made me nervous something is wrong in real life.

Although (real life) before bed last night we used the doppler and although it took a long time to find I did find the heartbeat so maybe the dream was related to that somehow.

ITs just scarey because before the morning I found out I miscarried I had a dream there was a drop of blood on my toilet paper and then I went in to the OB and there was no heart beat

AND.... Like a week before I found out I had this BFP I had a dream where a famous singer was in a cab with me and looked at me and said you have a BFP. IT was soooo weird.

Anyway Im kinda superstitious and I was told if you tell your dream it wont come true so I wanted to tell this dream. This way everything can be okay with baby.

Okay yes Im crazy.

Hope you all have a good holiday.

Lune - I'm so excited to hear all about your scan! SO special that it falls on your previous due date. That was definitely meant to be!

Mwb - I agree that it sometimes feels hard to post about pregnancy, however, that is also why I love this thread and you ladies so much. No matter what stage we are all at, we are all there for each other. We all understand each other and are there for good times and bad as well.

Manda - I too had a stuffy nose I think...check out the first page of my journal! I remember thinking....this is WEIRD...I never get a stuffy nose for no reason! :happydance: FX'd tightly for you

Lifeis - Thinking of you!! :hugs:

Jenna - What day did you say you are moving into your new house? Did everything go through ok?

Hopin - What is DS dressing up as for Halloween?

Oh Kins!!! You poor thing. :hugs: I totally understand the superstitious thing. I try not to be, but it can be hard when things like that happen! When I was pregnant I had a couple bad dreams...in one the baby came out all the sudden and was only like 3 inches long but still alive and I was terrified. Really scary stuff!

I think it is normal to have "scary" dreams while pregnant....ESPECIALLY if your already nervous to begin with.

I'm glad you have the Doppler for reassurance! :hugs: I'm sure baby is doing just great!

I can't remember, will this be your first child?

Kins- I hate what our subconcious can do to us. When I was pregnant with my DD I did not see her second arm during my anatomy scan and I had dreams the rest of my pregnancy that she only had one arm. Of course she was born with ten fingers and toes, but I was still scared.

I know everything is perfect with your LO!!!

Tell those bad dreams to go away!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->