Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika - I don't know much about gender reveal parties. Do the parents not know the gender when they reveal it to family? If so, does the doctor just put it in an envelope and the parents find out with everyone else?

I don't think I'd like that. I think I would want to find out first. lol

I've seen both! Cases in which the parents knew and just surprised their guests and cases in which nobody knew and everybody was surprised! I would want to know though and then I wouldn't mind to announce it to our friends all at one time

We don't plan on having a gender reveal party, but I have been to plenty and lots of people come up with cute ways to tell everyone!
How do you plan to tell people at your party?

It does sound like fun! A Christmas gender reveal would be cool Allika! I liked the invites

I think Id get everybody green or red Christmas socks and have them all unwrap at the same time

I like the idea of a gender reveal party! it's so much fun and exciting for everyone :) Love the socks idea too!

I looked into the 4D Gender Scan and think I want to book it :) It's $89 for scan, some color and black&whites, 50 digi pics and 25min video set to music. And I can bring 15 friends to watch as it happens... I'm excited and nervous about that part. They can also do it as early as 14wks.... which I happen to turn on the day of Hopin's scan.... but I'm working that day and wouldn't be able to have friends go if I went before work... so I'll probably do it early December :)

Allika that is cute!

Grateful-what kind of dog do you have? My one dog loves to be outside. Would stay out there all day if she could my other dog prefers the inside.

Ajd- thats an awesome price for all that and all those guests to be present. It prob would be better to go later anyway so they can get a definite boy/girl picture

Allika - Love that idea!

Ajd - I agree that sounds like a great price for what you get. The later the better I think though, especially if you are having a bunch of people so that they can for sure tell the gender. :winkwink:

Kins - I have a Great Pyrenees. Yeah, he loves to be outside, but I don't like it. lol

Grateful- just google Great Pyrenees freakin gorgeous!

Aww Kins, what a cute pup! We have a miniature American Eskimo and they look sort of similar. Except mine is only about 15lbs :)

Hi everyone apt went good a bit more than a fingertip but not too much dial acted so haven't changed much from last week... Nst looked better today happier baby...

Next check is next Thursday 36 weeks then!

grateful I wanna snuggle with him haha

Had my 3D u/s appt today. She is about 3 lbs 3 oz, has hair, and was moving a lot!
Everything seems great and on track. :)
I did start to feel really dizzy and hot during the ultrasound. So I asked for a water. I asked the tech if anyone else has had that happen just during an u/s and she said yes. Come to find out, baby's head is really low and with the pressure the tech was putting on my pelvic area to measure baby's head, it was putting too much pressure on the big nerve that runs down my back, limiting blood flow to the rest of my body. She turned on a fan, got me a water, and them went back to get a few really awesome pics!

awesome dizzy! Can u post some?
Your getting close to birthday....ahhh

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=696191&stc=1&d=1384007737

Not quite sure on how to put pics on here, but I think I'm getting closer...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g