Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

No testing tomorrow for me - I was going to flip a coin to see if I wait or not and checked the boxand it was empty - I must have used it and just not thrown out the box. ugh. I'm taking this as a sign and waiting until Thursday.

mwb - that is a very personal question and honestly, nobody's business in my opinoin. If it's something you feel comfortable sharing because you want to help others in their struggles then that's great, but if not, do not feel obligated to share your personal medical information. I wouldn't feel obligated at ALL. Hope this helps!

moni- Bummer! I guess that IS a sign then. But I still want you to poas :haha: Only 2 more days!

AFM- had an appointment today, everything seemed great! HB was 160, etc etc. Nothing too exciting to report. :)

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

I am back and not rested at all...lol I didn't have a very good trip as my DH was not with me and I don't always get along with my BIL but oh well it was ok.

How is everyone doing? I haven't gone thru the whole week yet as I just haven't had time so feel free to catch me up. lol

AFM: I woke up on Sunday morning to get ready to leave the ship which was Day 14, I have been on my meds to help slow down ovulation so it was getting to be perfect timing. Anyways I noticed I was getting very strong O pains and I just felt like I was going to O that time. Yes perfect timing cause I would be home with my hubby that evening after my 9 hour drive. So we DTD that evening and such. I went to the dr yesterday to get my ultrasound and blood work as now was CD15 and going by my other months I would be Oing very soon. I told the nurse about the pains I had and said I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't have a follie. So she checked and I did have one at 2.0 and lining was 1.1. She told me to come back today for another check and probably trigger. I did but my follie was at 2.6 now so growing but seems a lot in only 24hrs. My bloods from yesterday were E2-99 and LH-12. The ultrasound tech seemed to think today that my follie was actually a cyst. The nurse wasn't as convinced because she said it can get mixed up a lot of the time. Anyways she is thinking that yes I may have actually O'd when I thought I did and that was why maybe my estrogen was so low (it has never been that low on CD15 before). I guess if it was really a cyst it could be that low. lol Anyways I am just waiting for the nurse to call with bloods from today she was also running a progesterone to see if I did O after all.

I am guessing I am now 2dpo until told otherwise. :)

Sorry for the rambling I have missed u guys:)

**UPDATE**

The nurse just called I for sure O'd on Sunday all my levels were down and my Progesterone was way up:) So I am for sure 2dpo!!!! Lets cross our fingers for this more natural cycle:)
I will be testing Dec 1, 2013!!

She said my follie they thought was a cyst was actually the Corpus Lutium (sp?) so the shell from my egg. Nothing to worry about:)

Cider don't you have betas today?????!

I just checked and the correct gender guesses for Rojo were: LDizzy, Hopin, Grateful, IGH, mwb

I will wait to update all of that until we get her birth story :)

Welcome back Manda, FX'd for you! Sorry your trip wasn't great.

Excited for you Manda! What are they going to do about the cyst though?

Excited for you Manda! What are they going to do about the cyst though?

It's not an actual cyst the nurse said it was just the follie shell that always turns into a fluid filled cyst after ovulation. It will go away just like every other time.

Waiting for Cider !:coffee: :paper:

Hopin- can you put me down for OB visit 12/6 and Anatomy scan 12/20?! Your Gender Scan is this FRIDAY!!
:blue:?:pink:?

Wait Lune, you have a gender scan this Friday?!?!! ME TOO!!!!!!!! What time is yours? Ahhh how exciting we will both have ours on Friday!! Did you book a private one?!

Lol. What a goof. I got SO excited because I missed where you said "your" before gender scan :dohh: I was pumped because I thought you said 'Gender scan is THIS Friday!' lol.

Lune and Hopin.....you last couple posts about the gender scan just gave me a huge case of DEJA VU.........

Weird.

Had my blood test this morning -- Beta-HCG is at 330! :happydance:

Having another blood test on Friday to see if it goes up. Stick little bean stick!

Edited to add: 14DPO

Cider! :yipee: :dance: :happydance: Wooohooooo!!! Our first November BFP!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice #'s too! What DPO are you?

Lifeis- ovulation is never gauranteed. They are likely to ovulate but not until they are at least 17 is what my RE told me.

ya know whats weird there are so many people on clomid and femera who only take it for like a couple days. My doctor had me on it and looking back it looks like i started on letrozole(femara) daily from like 3/2/12 to 3/19/12 but checking my blood and vaginal u/s every 5days or so and my follicles never really budged my estrogen was 35 so she finally stopped pills and started me on injections. She made my cycles really long at times....weeks of meds like 3 weeks of injs etc.

Sooooooooooooo basically every doc is different. I wonder why I was a daily medicine person for extended time and most people arent. Maybe because mine never budged at all

AHHH welcome back MANDA....good luck to you! The "shell of the egg" is a good sign...apparently it helps with fertilization and maturing or something to that effect is what the doctor told me. I had one too. the doctor thought it was a huge cyst like a size 25 but then it was gone next appt i think...its been a little bit so i may have my facts mixed up

HOPIN-- I dont think I ever gave you a guess for you. I guess GIRL For you......oooh wait or do I say boy? My first gut instinct has been boy for you but the the heart beat today is deterring me...........ahhhhhhhhhhhh okay Im gonna go with my gut and say BOY... can I guess for myself too? haha boy as well.

CIDER- CONGRATS!!!! 330 is an EXCELLANT #.....first try with clomid right? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kins, you hadn't guessed yet but I will put you down as boy for both myself and for you!

Cider, for 14 DPO that's amazing!!!!

Congratulations cider! That's a great number for 14 DPO. How many follies did you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->