Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

OMG Cider, that looks like a bfp to me!! How many dpo are you? The only symptom I had was being really tired and very crampy. Are you going to take a frer?

OMG Cider, that looks like a bfp to me!! How many dpo are you? The only symptom I had was being really tired and very crampy. Are you going to take a frer?

Thanks IGH! I'm currently 12DPO (well, 14 days post-trigger, so ~ 12 DPO). I'm not going to take any more tests, since I have a blood test on Tuesday. That should be more sensitive and definitive than anything I could do at home anyways.

Congrats Cider - those are totally are getting darker! Can't wait to find out what your beta results are :)

Congrats Cider!!! I am holding back testing until 14dpiui... getting tough though.

Hey all my yellow bump turned pink this morning had my daughter at 440 am

Congrats rojo!!! How exciting! Cannot wait to hear the story and see some pictures!!

Congratulations rojo!!!! Best wishes for you and your lo and prayers for a quick recovery!

Congratulations Rojo!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ahhhh a baby girl!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see her!!!!

CiderD- Yay it's a strong :bfp: ! Got any digis to give you confirmation?!

Lilrojo- Congrats on your baby girl! :pink:

Team Pink!!!! Congrats Rojo :happydance: So excited to see pics of the LO and hear how things are going with you and the family. Hope you're back home soon and settling in.

Yay!! A BFP and a baby girl!! What a good weekend! Happy Monday everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->