Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin - congrats on team blue :)
mwb - great pics - love them
cider - great #'s!!

Smileydoc- I didn't have too many symptoms that early either- think boob soreness took a little longer. Are you tired? Thirsty? Have to pee?

Smiley try not to think too much about that so early on. I think my earliest symptoms (besides cold-like symptoms right at BFP) were fatigue and sore breasts though.

Hopin - my next OB appointment is Dec 18th!

Enjoy the short work week everyone!! I literally can't wait for my MIL's thanksgiving dinner. Yummmm!!

Hi all!! can I join this thread? Thanks!!! :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php

I don't like this new 'skin' and they won't let you choose the old one anymore :(

Oh well I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.

Hey Ladies :hi: Was wondering if I could join?

We did our first FET on 11/19. My OTD is 12/3. I'm testing everyday, but it won't do any good until right before my OTD because I was on ovidrel mini doses. My last one was yesterday.
My first IVF transfer worked and I became pregnant with twins, but we lost them both at 15 weeks.
Hopefully this is the one.

So sorry babylove FXed this time it sticks!! How many eggs did they transfer?

AFM - officially out for the first IUI. Part of me still wanted to think it was possible even after the BFN at 14 pdiui, but spotted last night (which is new for me) and started my period today. It is light, but I usually only have a really heavy period every couple of months - and that was definitely last month. (I have probably just jinxed it now!)

I am going for the day 3 tests on Wednesday and IUI #2 will be next week!! My bday is the 22nd of December - so this would be a great bday/Christmas gift! I have decided that I want to test the trigger just to see what a BFP looks like and then will probably test day 10 and 12 this cycle instead of waiting for day 14 - since that didn't bring me good luck maybe testing early will!!

I am cooking for 16 on Thursday - bought a 23 pound turkey and a 10 pound ham. Going to be a busy day!

Anyways, probably wont be on much the next week and a half but I'll catch up before the IUI and let you know the exact date and stats of the follies!

Thanks for helping me stay positive!

We only transferred one this time since we aren't sure what caused me to PPROM.
Good luck with your next try!

Smiley - cant wait to hear about your appointment - question how light was your "period" and what dpo were you at? Had you taken any tests before hand?

Hi Jays welcome!

Hopin- I was thinking the same thing earlier how it wouldnt let me change the skin back :( also i dont see my anatomy scan listed on the front that is next monday afternoon. 3pm est. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait. Just want to be sure everything is healthy

Welcome babylove- what is mini doses of ovidrel? Never heard of it. I always just took one injection. Sorry for your loss. What is PPROM?

MOni- im confused. How can you do and IUI next week if you just got your period? Good luck with your party....sounds like you definitely will be busy....

Smiley - cant wait to hear about your appointment - question how light was your "period" and what dpo were you at? Had you taken any tests before hand?

Moni - I was approximately 14 days post O, it was the first month I hadn't really tracked because I felt I had no hope after HSG test! I spotted for 2 days and then was very light for about 3 days. I barely needed a tampon during the day and it was never fully soiled, then was completely dry at night! (sorry if to much detail)

Thanks for all the excitement, you all will be the first to hear after my appt tomorrow :happydance:

@Babylove: so sorry about the PPROM. What kind of tests were they able to do to find out what caused the leak?
Where in TX are you from?

Hi Jays welcome!

MOni- im confused. How can you do and IUI next week if you just got your period? Good luck with your party....sounds like you definitely will be busy....

I ovulate early - normally around 9-10 days in. With the clomid and ovidrel they pushed me out to CD12 for the IUI. At my scan at CD10, I had been crampy all day and there were 2 follies at 22 and 26 - so I feel I could have gone in earlier. I am going to try to go in for a scan at CD8 or 9 this time and expect the IUI to be around CD 11 (which is next Thursday). My main office is closed on Weds so they try to schedule around weds - which this cycle is good since hubby will be out of town next tues - wed.

Thanks ladies!

Kins - PPROM is premature, preterm rupture of membrane. Basically my water broke at 14 weeks. They have me do mini ovidrel doses as an HCG booster.

Allika - They didn't. They couldn't really figure out much since it happened so early. I got a list of possible causes but we don't know for sure. I already had a cerclage in place (I'd gotten it the week before) so that could have caused a small hole that eventually caused the membrane to break. They also said bacteria could have gotten in but they didn't find any or that there just wasn't enough room. I'm hoping it doesn't happen again.

@Babylove: so sorry about the PPROM. What kind of tests were they able to do to find out what caused the leak?
Where in TX are you from?

Sorry, missed that part, I'm from the Houston area. Do you live in TX?

Hey Ladies :hi: Was wondering if I could join?

We did our first FET on 11/19. My OTD is 12/3. I'm testing everyday, but it won't do any good until right before my OTD because I was on ovidrel mini doses. My last one was yesterday.
My first IVF transfer worked and I became pregnant with twins, but we lost them both at 15 weeks.
Hopefully this is the one.

Welcome BabyLove! I hope this transfer is the one that sticks! :flower:

@Babylove: I'm in Katy :)! What clinic are you with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->